• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis

Started by VictoriaPandora, April 30, 2011, 11:37:35 AM

ShayP

Hey, ItsOver...Umm, I need a dossier on this Scott Rickard fella.  If you're still around that is.  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on April 03, 2017, 10:00:47 PM
I quit for a long time but tried again a few months ago.  Ugh.  So disappointing.   I really think the man is suffering from some sort of malady.  I used to really like JBW, but that has steadily declined over time to the point where I have no need to ever listen to him a again.   :(

same/same.

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on April 03, 2017, 10:02:49 PM
Hey, ItsOver...Umm, I need a dossier on this Scott Rickard fella.  If you're still around that is.  ;D

You must be on the wrong link I think. Some channels cut out on Clyde early.  Still a few more hours to go at this link

http://www.kxl.com/shows/ground-zero-clyde-lewis/?listen-live=true

ShayP

Quote from: brig on April 03, 2017, 10:03:36 PM
same/same.

Yeah.  We have so many other options though.  ;)   I must admit that I occasionally listen to some of his CTM shows from 2014 that I archived.

ShayP

Quote from: brig on April 03, 2017, 10:05:02 PM
You must be on the wrong link I think. Some channels cut out on Clyde early.  Still a few more hours to go at this link

http://www.kxl.com/shows/ground-zero-clyde-lewis/?listen-live=true

I'm there!

ShayP

I got the guest from Clyde's website.

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on April 03, 2017, 10:08:11 PM
I got the guest from Clyde's website.

If you put his name in YouTube, he's done a few interviews in the past year. I think he's an NSA officer.

ShayP

Quote from: brig on April 03, 2017, 10:09:46 PM
If you put his name in YouTube, he's done a few interviews in the past year. I think he's an NSA officer.

Ahhh yes. His pics match.  This is him:

http://scottrickard.brandyourself.com/

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on April 03, 2017, 10:11:40 PM
Ahhh yes. His pics match.  This is him:

http://scottrickard.brandyourself.com/

He and Clyde are making for some great discussion.  Very good match IMO.  Clyde is very up to this conversation.

ShayP

Quote from: brig on April 03, 2017, 10:14:18 PM
He and Clyde are making for some great discussion.  Very good match IMO.  Clyde is very up to this conversation.

I agree.  8)

ShayP

LOL!  The guest said Trump was stupid.

ShayP

Quote from: brig on April 03, 2017, 10:18:36 PM
Even better than Falkie and WhiteCrow.

Was there any doubt? Wait...does White Crow have a podcast?  I'm confused.

ShayP

I may peek in the Falkie thread every once in a while.  I told Falkie I wouldn't bash him anymore.  That was close to 2 years ago.  We had a nice little convo via PM.  Pittsburgh guy to Pittsburgh guy.  :D

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on April 03, 2017, 10:21:15 PM
Was there any doubt? Wait...does White Crow have a podcast?  I'm confused.

No but Falkie does. He has his own YouTube live stream now, that he produces himself.

ShayP

WhitCrow gave me great tips on a custom suit.  :)

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on April 03, 2017, 10:23:40 PM
I may peek in the Falkie thread every once in a while.  I told Falkie I wouldn't bash him anymore.  That was close to 2 years ago.  We had a nice little convo via PM.  Pittsburgh guy to Pittsburgh guy.  :D

You SHOULD!

Please DO!!!  ;D

ShayP

Quote from: brig on April 03, 2017, 10:24:10 PM
No but Falkie does. He has his own YouTube live stream now, that he produces himself.

Oh jeesh!  Poor Falkie.  That isn't said with sympathy though.  ;)   He has all the time in the world to waste I guess. 

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on April 03, 2017, 10:25:41 PM
Oh jeesh!  Poor Falkie.  That isn't said with sympathy though.  ;)   He has all the time in the world to waste I guess.

Yeah, you definately have to come by the Falkie thread and catch up. Falkie doesn't post there anymore.

ShayP

Quote from: brig on April 03, 2017, 10:24:45 PM
You SHOULD!

Please DO!!!  ;D

I do peak.  I post every once in awhile too.  Not really my scene however.  No offense to anybody.  It just seems like some folks are clapping with one hand.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on April 03, 2017, 10:23:40 PM

How much did that cost you?

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on April 03, 2017, 10:02:49 PM
Hey, ItsOver...Ummr, I need a dossier on this Scott Rickard fella.  If you're still around that is.  ;D
Some people, so I hear, have HW's and Art Bell's phone number.  I have Susan Rice's.  Let me give her a ring and I'll get back with you, wth nothing but the truth. ;)

ShayP

Quote from: brig on April 03, 2017, 10:27:54 PM
Yeah, you definately have to come by the Falkie thread and catch up. Falkie doesn't post there anymore.

Oh I knew that.  Has some beef with you too.  Don't know why.  I assume he created it to make waves...or get views.  ::)

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on April 03, 2017, 10:29:25 PM
Some people, so I hear, have HW's and Art Bell's phone number.  I have Susan Rice's.  Let me give her a ring and I'll get back with you, wthi nothing but the truth. ;)

LOL!!!!!  Now that is juicy.

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on April 03, 2017, 10:30:15 PM
LOL!!!!!  Now that is juicy.

It's true. You really should catch up. It's not like it use to be in that thread.  It's much worse, in a GOOD way these days.

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 03, 2017, 10:29:18 PM
How much did that cost you?

Hey!  How goes it GS?  Cost me nothing. LOL!  We had a good conversation.  Even though I don't care for him and his act, I gained some understanding. 

Lilith

Some people, so I hear, have HW's and Art Bell's phone number.  I have Susan Rice's.  Let me give her a ring and I'll get back with you, wth nothing but the truth. ;)

Well, that well may be, but I have MV's gabcast phone number, so there.  :P

ShayP

I bet they feel very important as well.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on April 03, 2017, 10:32:26 PM
Hey!  How goes it GS?  Cost me nothing. LOL!  We had a good conversation.  Even though I don't care for him and his act, I gained some understanding.

I know, Right?

ShayP

I had some pork belly and beef tortellini for dinner.  In 5 minutes I think I may cut my gut open and let it spill out.  The meal has affected me in a very bad way.

Anyhoo!...Carry on!  I just like to share.  Perhaps gain some empathy, etc.  ;D