• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis

Started by VictoriaPandora, April 30, 2011, 11:37:35 AM

Lilith

Anybody tuned into Clyde tonight?

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 08, 2017, 09:07:08 PM
Anybody tuned into Clyde tonight?

I am NOW! Thanks, grub! Whitley Streiber? GTFO!

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 08, 2017, 09:14:25 PM
I am NOW! Thanks, grub! Whitley Streiber? GTFO!

If he gets to Whitley before I conk out.   Clyde's problem is he can yap for two hours before he even says "Good Evening"

albrecht

The website, for some weird reason, doesn't mention but GZ is now also available for listening, including the last week's shows, via a phone number in addition to soundcloud, stichter, etc. I suggest the recent show about Octopus. The Casolaro-type stuff and Deep State stuff reaching the mainstream now even.

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on February 18, 2017, 11:47:34 AM
The website, for some weird reason, doesn't mention but GZ is now also available for listening, including the last week's shows, via a phone number in addition to soundcloud, stichter, etc. I suggest the recent show about Octopus. The Casolaro-type stuff and Deep State stuff reaching the mainstream now even.

I was just looking for something to listen to...I might have already listened to that one, but I'll listen again.  I always catch more stuff in Clydes programs, every time I relisten.

good Hale-Bopp/Heaven's gate retrospective show tonight. Lots of mentions of Art, Dames, Courtney Brown etc
http://www.kxl.com/shows/ground-zero-clyde-lewis/?listen-live=true

ItsOver

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 24, 2017, 08:49:41 PM
good Hale-Bopp/Heaven's gate retrospective show tonight. Lots of mentions of Art, Dames, Courtney Brown etc
http://www.kxl.com/shows/ground-zero-clyde-lewis/?listen-live=true
I've got Clyde on, listening to his Hale-Bopp flashback.  Glad he's not in a rant mode tonight.  He's pretty good when's got a decent paranormal topic and/or a guest.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on March 24, 2017, 08:56:19 PM
I've got Clyde on, listening to his Hale-Bopp flashback.  Glad he's not in a rant mode tonight.  He's pretty good when's got a decent paranormal topic and/or a guest.

Tuned in now.

Quote from: brig on February 18, 2017, 11:51:42 AM
I was just looking for something to listen to...I might have already listened to that one, but I'll listen again.  I always catch more stuff in Clydes programs, every time I relisten.

My big complaint with Clyde is he repeats himself over and over. To the point I have to turn him off. He is actually good at setting a good atmosphere and does really good show on paranormal topics. He just rarely does them, instead he does conspiracy radio.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on March 25, 2017, 12:01:15 AM
My big complaint with Clyde is he repeats himself over and over. To the point I have to turn him off. He is actually good at setting a good atmosphere and does really good show on paranormal topics. He just rarely does them, instead he does conspiracy radio.

That doesn't bother me so much. His discussion is usually interesting and he often explains that the reason for the repetition is that different affiliates pick him up at different times. It's one of those shows that I usually listen to the podcast version of in the background while I'm puttering around doing chores. So, I don't really mind the repetition because I'm often moving around and will miss some as a result. I usually like his take on things though.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 25, 2017, 12:06:45 AM
That doesn't bother me so much. His discussion is usually interesting and he often explains that the reason for the repetition is that different affiliates pick him up at different times. It's one of those shows that I usually listen to the podcast version of in the background while I'm puttering around doing chores. So, I don't really mind the repetition because I'm often moving around and will miss some as a result. I usually like his take on things though.

I was enjoying this show tonight but I switched to Randall Carlson with Jimmy Church. I will catch the rest of Clyde tomorrow on the SoundCloud Archive.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on March 25, 2017, 12:13:24 AM
I was enjoying this show tonight but I switched to Randall Carlson with Jimmy Church. I will catch the rest of Clyde tomorrow on the SoundCloud Archive.

I listen to him on the iPhone app Stitcher, in which I have all my fav podcasts saved. I sync it up to a cheap Bluetooth speaker I bought and away I go!

My big complaint with Clyde is he repeats himself over and over. To the point I have to turn him off.
If you look at the affiliates/time list you'll see why. Stations pick up the show at different times because they use Ground Zero as filler or a lead in for C2C. If he didn't do this listeners joining in the 2nd or 3rd hour wouldn't know what's going on. Well, that and it's a 5h show

ItsOver

Other than the nights when he's off on a manic stream-of-consciousness rant, my complaint is how next to everything is Armageddon.  He makes Dames look like an optimist, at times.  It seems to be his shstic.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on March 25, 2017, 10:19:25 AM
Other than the nights when he's off on a manic stream-of-consciousness rant, my complaint is how next to everything is Armageddon.  He makes Dames look like an optimist, at times.  It seems to be his shstic.
Thing I like about him though, even when he goes off on a rant, is that he is knowledgeable about esoterica, The Bible, Book of Mormon, ancient myths, ancient religions, and experienced life in a dictatorship. So he can push back against the guys who claim stuff and also, in his paranoid/ranting way, "link" things together, with regard to symbology, myths, and religions. Sort of like a more manic Ian- who could, due to his education, refute the more wilder claims of various "Christian" conspiracists and "demonologists" when he wanted to do so.

PChirp

I see "Doc" Joel ("the vet") Wallach is shilling Youngevity products and handing out health 'advice' on Clyde's show tonight.  I thought his C2C appearances with Jorch were bad enough every other week.  Akin to a scorching case of herpes, he's infecting his way across the talk show circuits.  He's the gift that keeps on giving you just can't shake.  :o  I can't help but to wonder what kickbacks these radio hosts are getting out of it.   ::)

ShayP

Quote from: PChirp on March 28, 2017, 10:25:59 PM
I see "Doc" Joel ("the vet") Wallach is shilling Youngevity products and handing out health 'advice' on Clyde's show tonight.  I thought his C2C appearances with Jorch were bad enough every other week.  Akin to a scorching case of herpes, he's infecting his way across the talk show circuits.  He's the gift that keeps on giving you just can't shake.  :o  I can't help but to wonder what kickbacks these radio hosts are getting out of it.   ::)

There has to be something.  Wallach has been on with Clyde 3 times over the last several months.  No way near as much as Noory though.  Wallach's relationship with Noory is vulgar.  Constant commercials and regular appearances.  Sprinkle in Benjamin Fucks Fuchs and it's utterly terrible.  :P  They have no shame whatsoever.  >:(

ShayP

Anybody tuned into Clyde tonight?  :-\  :)

ItsOver

Just did.  May not last long, though, before I zonk out. :)

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on April 03, 2017, 09:49:05 PM

Me too, but I'll make sure to catch the podcast tomorrow.  I'm enjoying this and missed the first two hours.

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on April 03, 2017, 09:49:05 PM

Cool.  I could zonk out myself but I'm resisting.  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on April 03, 2017, 09:52:01 PM
Hello lady!  :-*

I wouldn't have tuned in if not for you ShayP.  I was trying to do some "catching up" on other shows I missed, but it will have to wait for another day.

ShayP

Quote from: brig on April 03, 2017, 09:52:21 PM
Me too, but I'll make sure to catch the podcast tomorrow.  I'm enjoying this and missed the first two hours.

Do you know who the guest is?

Ooops...never mind.

Scott Rickard.

ShayP

Quote from: brig on April 03, 2017, 09:53:23 PM
I wouldn't have tuned in if not for you ShayP.  I was trying to do some "catching up" on other shows I missed, but it will have to wait for another day.

Must be some kind of psychic link we are unaware of.   ;) :D

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on April 03, 2017, 09:54:55 PM
Must be some kind of psychic link we are unaware of.   ;) :D

Do you still listen to Wells?  I VERY rarely do these days, sad to say.

ShayP

Quote from: brig on April 03, 2017, 09:57:58 PM
Do you still listen to Wells?  I VERY rarely do these days, sad to say.

I quit for a long time but tried again a few months ago.  Ugh.  So disappointing.   I really think the man is suffering from some sort of malady.  I used to really like JBW, but that has steadily declined over time to the point where I have no need to ever listen to him a again.   :(