• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis

Started by VictoriaPandora, April 30, 2011, 11:37:35 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Chine on December 05, 2016, 09:27:16 PM
Interesting show tonight. http://www.groundzeromedia.org/2016/12/05/125-cyberchrist-virtual-alchemy-and-religious-transhumanism/
Speaking of everyone using this "voice activation" stuff that sends your stuff to cloud servers and who knows where else a local radio host was talking about the software upgrade they made in the studio (I think it was an Adobe system) that said it allowed you to correct a mistake. Say you are doing a voice-over or commerical but you mispronouce one of the words. Instead of redoing it you can tell the machine to say the word and insert it into the recording using your own voices' inflection, accent, wave-form, etc. Supposedly they said the software "water-marks" the change- but that is only if you are using the software. And how quickly will a hacker take that off. For people hearing it it sounds just like "you" and they would never know. He speculated that presumable you could even make up a whole sentence that would sound exactly as if that person was stating it. And no expertise but precise digital level waveforms etc so without water-mark even an expert might say 'this is a legit recording of this guy.' This was not a conspiracy guy at all but just our local guy.

Clyde going the Krampus route tonight.    :

albrecht

Clyde has some interesting ideas on the killing of the Russian ambassador in Turkey today. Similarities to how WWI started. And going into the Turkish (and other) "Deep State" and the attempted coup that happened there. Turkey is always murky and is a very complex situation to sort out what "really" happened/happens there. He also speculates that we should be looking for more trouble since if "Trump fights the New World Order" because no other President recently has tried to fight it.....

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on December 19, 2016, 09:19:05 PM
Clyde has some interesting ideas on the killing of the Russian ambassador in Turkey today. Similarities to how WWI started. And going into the Turkish (and other) "Deep State" and the attempted coup that happened there. Turkey is always murky and is a very complex situation to sort out what "really" happened/happens there. He also speculates that we should be looking for more trouble since if "Trump fights the New World Order" because no other President recently has tried to fight it.....

I just now tuned in.

albrecht

Quote from: brig on December 19, 2016, 09:56:28 PM
I just now tuned in.
Turkey is a fascinating place because of the history- set  betwixt the West and the East, the Catholic split, Christianity/Islam, Islamic invasions to Europe (in the past and now,) Capitalist/Communist, NATO but now Islamic, and secularism/military vs Islamic/popular and the constant intrigues from Caliphate and even now, etc. And the various genocides and Kurdish issues. Peter Dale Scott has some good stuff on the "Deep State" and Turkey is one place where it is even acknowledged by academics, newspapers, etc.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on December 19, 2016, 10:02:27 PM
Turkey is a fascinating place because of the history- set  betwixt the West and the East, the Catholic split, Christianity/Islam, Islamic invasions to Europe (in the past and now,) Capitalist/Communist, NATO but now Islamic, and secularism/military vs Islamic/popular and the constant intrigues from Caliphate and even now, etc. And the various genocides and Kurdish issues. Peter Dale Scott has some good stuff on the "Deep State" and Turkey is one place where it is even acknowledged by academics, newspapers, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhuutAnXBzQ

Interesting reversals show last night with David Oates

Lilith

I'm tuned in to Clyde, dunno if anybody else is here.

ShayP

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 30, 2017, 11:57:55 PM
I'm tuned in to Clyde, dunno if anybody else is here.

I was.  But now it's over.  :(

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on January 30, 2017, 11:59:53 PM
I was.  But now it's over.  :(

I dunno what time zone you are in, or how you listen ShayP.
7-12 pacific is 10-3am eastern.  Still on at this link for a couple more hours

http://www.kxl.com/shows/ground-zero-clyde-lewis/?listen-live=true

ShayP

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 31, 2017, 12:08:57 AM

I'm east coast brig.  I thought you were too?

ShayP

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 31, 2017, 12:08:57 AM

Thanks for the link.  He's only on from Midnight - 1:00 am here, then Noory is on.  :P

Listening now!  8)

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on January 31, 2017, 12:10:30 AM
I'm east coast brig.  I thought you were too?

Yup, I'm on the East Coast, and I have Clyde for 2 more hours at the link I posted.  :)

ShayP

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 31, 2017, 12:14:27 AM
Yup, I'm on the East Coast, and I have Clyde for 2 more hours at the link I posted.  :)

You're lucky!  ;)  Thanks again for the link.  I couldn't bear a night of Noory and health food supplements.  :P

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on January 31, 2017, 12:16:34 AM
You're lucky!  ;)  Thanks again for the link.  I couldn't bear a night of Noory and health food supplements.  :P

Are you at the same link and hearing Noory instead of Clyde?  :o

ShayP

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 31, 2017, 12:18:02 AM
Are you at the same link and hearing Noory instead of Clyde?  :o

Oh no no no.  I typically put the radio on while I'm in bed.  Monday thru Friday I usually hear Mark Levin rant and rave, then Clyde is on for an hour, then C2C comes on.  I'm typically asleep before the first hour of Noory is over.  ;)

....and yes...I am hearing Clyde now.  8)

Ciardelo

Or you could be listening to Vincent Price on "Escape" present tense from 1950

The Antioch Broadcasting Network

Good night my people. We shall meet on the morrow.

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 31, 2017, 12:22:51 AM

I heartily approve.  When radio was king.

ShayP

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 31, 2017, 12:22:51 AM

Well fuck.  :(  I would enjoy that.  However, brig gave me a link that satisfies and I am loyal to her.  I shall partake in the Lewis that is Clyde 'til slumber comes.

Ciardelo

Quote from: ShayP on January 31, 2017, 12:26:06 AM
Well fuck.  :(  I would enjoy that.  However, brig gave me a link that satisfies and I am loyal to her.  I shall partake in the Lewis that is Clyde 'til slumber comes.

Enjoy tossing, turning and wrapping the sweat-soaked moist, heavy sheets around you man. I hope you wake up in time before it all gets too twisted about your pale, flabby, damp body....

But I'm sure you made the right choice!  ;D cheers!

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on January 31, 2017, 12:26:06 AM

I couldn't switch from the Lewis that is Clyde now, he has my ear glued listening to his discussions with his callers right now. But I release you to go listen to something else if you wish ShayP.  lol's

Ciardelo

brig you are SUCH a classy and gracious lady! And your accent is too OO-La-La!

:-*

ShayP

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 31, 2017, 12:30:19 AM
Enjoy tossing, turning and wrapping the sweat-soaked moist, heavy sheets around you man. I hope you wake up in time before it all gets too twisted about your pale, flabby, damp body....

But I'm sure you made the right choice!  ;D cheers!

Are you watching me?  BTW...you forgot 'large.'

ShayP

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 31, 2017, 12:30:40 AM
I couldn't switch from the Lewis that is Clyde now, he has my ear glued listening to his discussions with his callers right now. But I release you to go listen to something else if you wish ShayP.  lol's

Thank you me lady.  :-*   However you provided me with what I needed, and I am in a state of utmost comfort.   :D   I stand ready if ever needed.

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 31, 2017, 12:34:23 AM
brig you are SUCH a classy and gracious lady! And your accent is too OO-La-La!

:-*

I am fluent in many accents :D

Ciardelo

Quote from: ShayP on January 31, 2017, 12:37:30 AM
Are you watching me?  BTW...you forgot 'large.'
Amongst gentlemen sir, such things are understood.