• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I Need Airfare Help!!!!

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 26, 2011, 10:29:13 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Laurakinch on November 14, 2019, 02:39:09 PM
What a miserable person you are.

Why not just kill yourself? At least you’ll give happiness to others.

Back at ya, sweetcheeks!  ;)

What is it with communists and thier zeal for death?! :D

BTW, how’s pud?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on November 14, 2019, 11:14:10 AM
Out of curiosity, what would you have had me do during the interview process? Refuse to give her the position because she is from the Philippines while hiring a third incompetent admin assistant? Cause me more stress, more conflict with head office, more problems getting the work completed that I need in order to give the position to a "good Canadian?"

As for what kind of world I am creating- I would say a good one. She is a good person (and if it matters to you, a good Catholic.) She interviewed better than anybody else, and has made my life at work managable. I believe I had mentioned here two years back that I was putting in hundred hour weeks (on a very regular basis) and occasionally working 27 hour days. Every weekend was work, and I would average 16 hour days in the winters. Between hiring her (and one additional manager who you will be happy to hear was born in Canada), I am down to averaging 10 hour days (and sometimes even less than 8 ) with very few weekends.

Those long days were when I had somebody not overly competent in that position and ended up having to do my own payroll, my own PO's, my own visa statements, my own hiring paperwork and a hundred other tasks that this lady is able to easily balance that the other admin assistant could not.

So- do I care about my companies bottom line? Not overly. Do I care about my sanity and mental health? yes. Does it bother me that somebody might think that I "betrayed my fellow Canadian" and hired an immigrant? Please don't make me laugh. I have a number of them from various parts of the world- and every one of them is there on their own merits. I also have born Canadians working there. It is a good mix where everybody is there based on their skills, attitude and abilities.

Hey, if one is that efficient imagine how great it would be if your entire staff was filipino? It could happen. Soon she’ll be asking you if you could hire some of her friends and family. Why not just go for it?

Quote from: WOTR on November 14, 2019, 11:01:39 AM
Nope. She's married with a kid and I have too much respect for her to saddle her with the likes of me.  ;)

That's what I thought.  Dude, i can hear violins from all the way over here.

It's too bad that there is no private messaging system anymore. But maybe I can get you past the first step. That's where the biggest decisions lie anyway.

Filipinos are very family-centric, and so talking about family situations in what might seem like uncomfortable detail from a Western perspective won't seem unusual to her.  That works to your advantage, because you can get a nice tidy read on where things stand with her husband.

If he's in Canada and living with her, then full stop. That, plus being an employee, puts her essentially out of reach.  Low probability and full of peril. Sorry. Count your blessings that you have a great employee and leave it at that.

If he's in the Philippines, ask (politely) when (not if) he will be joining her.  What you are looking for here is a clear and direct plan for him to come over (like as soon as he wraps up their business in the Philippines). If so, see above.  The door's not completely closed, but until something changes you should behave like it is.

If you get some vauge answer, it's a maybe.  You can talk around it a little (how difficult it must be to be apart). The golden word here is "separated."  There's no divorce in the Philippines, and most couples don't opt for annulment, which is frighteningly expensive and lengthy. If she's separated, legally or otherwise, then there's a chance.

Important point: don't worry too much that you aren't Brad Pitt in the looks department and you're not a smooth talker.  Women generally, and Filipinas specifically, are not as superficial as men are. You seem like a decent guy to me.  If you are a kind man, a good man, and you make her feel special and never make her feel stupid or small, she will love you with all of her heart. I mean, who wouldn't? 

So you take it from here, ya big lug.  Hope you get past square one and it works out.

Final thought: don't be put off by the red hatters.  Notice how they always say that it's not about race, but then you see that: yeah, they really hate anyone who isn't white, and who doesn't acknowledge their superiority for being white. They have enough hate in their hearts to start a car.  And there's nothing special about that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 14, 2019, 04:18:56 PM

It's too bad that there is no private messaging system anymore. But maybe I can get you past the first step. That's where the biggest decisions lie anyway.

Filipinos are very family-centric, and so talking about family situations in what might seem like uncomfortable detail from a Western perspective won't seem unusual to her.  That works to your advantage, because you can get a nice tidy read on where things stand with her husband.

If he's in Canada and living with her, then full stop. That, plus being an employee, puts her essentially out of reach.  Low probability and full of peril. Sorry. Count your blessings that you have a great employee and leave it at that.

If he's in the Philippines, ask (politely) when (not if) he will be joining her.  What you are looking for here is a clear and direct plan for him to come over (like as soon as he wraps up their business in the Philippines). If so, see above.  The door's not completely closed, but until something changes you should behave like it is.

If you get some vauge answer, it's a maybe.  You can talk around it a little (how difficult it must be to be apart). The golden word here is "separated."  There's no divorce in the Philippines, and most couples don't opt for annulment, which is frighteningly expensive and lengthy. If she's separated, legally or otherwise, then there's a chance.

Important point: don't worry too much that you aren't Brad Pitt in the looks department and you're not a smooth talker.  Women generally, and Filipinas specifically, are not as superficial as men are. You seem like a decent guy to me.  If you are a kind man, a good man, and you make her feel special and never make her feel stupid or small, she will love you with all of her heart. I mean, who wouldn't? 

So you take it from here, ya big lug.  Hope you get past square one and it works out.

Final thought: don't be put off by the red hatters.  Notice how they always say that it's not about race, but then you see that: yeah, they really hate anyone who isn't white, and who doesn't acknowledge their superiority for being white. They have enough hate in their hearts to start a car.  And there's nothing special about that.

I’m not a racist or a white supremicist. I’m a victim of racism. If multiculturalism were actually real (as in a melting pot) I’d be all for it. However, that’s not reality. In reality most immigrants don’t respect our values, don’t want to mix with white people and now are big on telling us directly that they’re here to replace us. In this regard filipinos are some of the worst offenders. White people who stand up to this and defend themselves against it aren’t anymore racist than if it were happening to a person of color, you fucking putz. ::)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 14, 2019, 04:18:56 PM

You go in and win, WOTR. If you're not elbow-deep in her Asian snatch within 14 days you're not the man I take you for!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 14, 2019, 04:26:27 PM
I’m not a racist or a white supremicist. I’m a victim of racism. If multiculturalism were actually real (as in a melting pot) I’d be all for it. However, that’s not reality. In reality most immigrants don’t respect our values, don’t want to mix with white people and now are big on telling us directly that they’re here to replace us. In this regard filipinos are some of the worst offenders. White people who stand up to this and defend themselves against it aren’t anymore racist than if it were happening to a person of color, you fucking putz. ::)

Most immigrants? You never leave the fucking house, except to shuffle outside to stock up on hand cream when there's a Trump rally in the offing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 14, 2019, 04:33:12 PM
Most immigrants? You never leave the fucking house, except to shuffle outside to stock up on hand cream when there's a Trump rally in the offing.

And you are a defender of the worst sort of establishment corruption and a fluffer to the queen. :P

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 14, 2019, 04:34:42 PM
And you are a defender of the worst sort of establishment corruption and a fluffer to the queen. :P

Yawn. The usual balls. 40,000 posts and about as much value as a hillock of mouse shit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 14, 2019, 04:38:52 PM
Yawn. The usual balls. 40,000 posts and about as much value as a hillock of mouse shit.

That’s how I feel about your posts too. Mostly just personal attacks. You’re not realy funny or intelligent.

Dr. MD MD

They’re great people! GREAT PEOPLE!! And if you don’t think so you’re racist!!! >:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEswcgTIZrI

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 14, 2019, 04:30:45 PM

You go in and win, WOTR. If you're not elbow-deep in her Asian snatch within 14 days you're not the man I take you for!

There's hate, and then there's envy.  That's when a white man in the twilight yearns to be young again, and takes it out on his betters.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 14, 2019, 04:41:22 PM
That’s how I feel about your posts too. Mostly just personal attacks. You’re not realy funny or intelligent.

Help! An anonymous keyboard midget is saying mean things to me!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 14, 2019, 04:45:31 PM

Help! A faggot queen fluffer is doing the same to me.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 14, 2019, 04:45:13 PM
There's hate, and then there's envy.  That's when a white man in the twilight yearns to be young again, and takes it out on his betters.

Don't talk about WOTR like that.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 14, 2019, 04:45:31 PM

Sounds like you're mixing it up with Dr Dicklessturd. I have him on ignore, so I don't see his posts anymore.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 14, 2019, 04:47:14 PM
Help! A faggot queen fluffer is doing the same to me.

You got nuthin, as usual.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 14, 2019, 04:48:22 PM
Sounds like you're mixing it up with Dr Dicklessturd. I have him on ignore, so I don't see his posts anymore.

Yes, I suppose it's silly to feed the troll.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 14, 2019, 04:48:22 PM

Aw! You couldn’t take the personal attacks anymore?! You sure like to dish it out though, don’t you? Now we all see how truly spineless you are. You’re the perfect example of a modern day liberal. You go around kicking people in the shins and then say that that’s what they’re all doing to you. Then, when they actually kick you back you put them on ignore. I’m never going to stop responding to your posts here though. NEVER! ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 14, 2019, 04:53:13 PM
Yeah, you too. YAWN! ::)

It's a pity you're too insignificant to write a book about, or I'd suggest 'The Portrait of an Autist as an Old Man.'

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 14, 2019, 05:00:21 PM
It's a pity you're too insignificant to write a book about, or I'd suggest 'The Portrait of an Autist as an Old Man.'

Yours would be titled, “The Portrait of a Faggot Queen Fluffer.”

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 14, 2019, 04:50:53 PM
Yes, I suppose it's silly to feed the troll.

Let me guess:

"I'm not a racist,

B U T

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE"

Is it any wonder that non-white people try him poorly?  Hell, even white people can't stand him.  Well, maybe the midget shutins will give him a pass.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 14, 2019, 05:03:41 PM
Let me guess:

"I'm not a racist,

B U T

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE"

Is it any wonder that non-white people try him poorly?  Hell, even white people can't stand him.  Well, maybe the midget shutins will give him a pass.

You are still reading my posts.  :D

Your almost correct except the hate these days is all coming from you (liberals) and your beloved immigrants.

BTW, how’s your filipino “stepdaughter,” sex tourist? :D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 14, 2019, 05:03:41 PM
Let me guess:

"I'm not a racist,

B U T

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE"

I suggest we talk about him in future, rather than to him. Then he can stamp his little feet in rage while we're spared having to interact with that frightful cockroach.

His non-racism was recently manifested in suggesting that incompetent people should be hired over more able candidates if they happened to be white.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 14, 2019, 05:26:20 PM
I suggest we talk about him in future, rather than to him. Then he can stamp his little feet in rage while we're spared having to interact with that frightful cockroach.

His non-racism was recently manifested in suggesting that incompetent people should be hired over more able candidates if they happened to be white.

Yeah, another spinless liberal unwilling to face an opponent. It begs the larger question as to why, white, native born North Americans are, as you say, incompetent? Could it be that a liberal education that made them that way?

SredniVashtar

Did somebody say something? I guess not.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 14, 2019, 05:37:23 PM
Did somebody say something? I guess not.

It’s adorable that you seem to think this will be in anyway irksome to me. Even if you put me on ignore I’ll never stop responding to your posts and pointing out what bullshit they are. You never have an actual arguement. It’s always just a hissy fit and name-calling with your lot. ::)

Catsmile

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 14, 2019, 04:49:32 PM
You got nuthin, as usual.

#Nuthin'ButNuttin'
#OrangeMan=BigO
#TriggeredSnowflakesOfTheTurdKind
#ButWhataboutClan
#Vitriol&BileInLostWages
#SimpleAnswers2ComplexProblems
#"AlternativeFacts"
#"FakeNews"
#TheyGotNowhereElseToGo
#WinningWinnersWinning?!
#WhiningAboutLegalImmigrants
#Xenophobic
#MAGA?
#KAG?
#LivingDuhDream...
#Sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWLBtMz5OuY

# Pink Floyd - Animals
#RingsTrue
#Don'tMatterIfThey'veGot&(R)or(D)NextToTheirName
#Sadly,Bigly

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 14, 2019, 04:42:14 PM
They’re great people! GREAT PEOPLE!! And if you don’t think so you’re racist!!! >:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEswcgTIZrI

Apparently, your average nobody there can be assassinated for as little as $120 US. DPS Gofundme? :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Catsmile on November 14, 2019, 06:06:07 PM
#Nuthin'ButNuttin'
#OrangeMan=BigO
#TriggeredSnowflakesOfTheTurdKind
#ButWhataboutClan
#Vitriol&BileInLostWages
#SimpleAnswers2ComplexProblems
#"AlternativeFacts"
#"FakeNews"
#TheyGotNowhereElseToGo
#WinningWinnersWinning?!
#WhiningAboutLegalImmigrants
#Xenophobic
#MAGA?
#KAG?
#LivingDuhDream...
#Sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWLBtMz5OuY

# Pink Floyd - Animals
#RingsTrue
#Don'tMatterIfThey'veGot&(R)or(D)NextToTheirName
#Sadly,Bigly

Advice from the guy who kicked the founding memeber of his band out, only to replace him as the lead and then wrote their two biggest albums about him going crazy as a result? Communists, they’re all the same. ::) ;D

#HaHa!CharadeYouAre