• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I Need Airfare Help!!!!

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 26, 2011, 10:29:13 PM

WOTR

Quote from: whoozit on November 11, 2019, 08:02:30 PM
I’m flying in some family to visit and I don’t want to pay.  Can I have some airfare help?  I also plan on misplacing next month’s mortgage money.  Please help!
Put them on a wind powered sailboat and have an environmental group pick up the tab.

ItsOver

I’m flying in some family to visit and I don’t want to pay.  Can I have some airfare help?  I also plan on misplacing next month’s mortgage money.  Please help!
What? When we can contribute to the "Buy Pappy Bourbon for Pate" fund?  Come on, get your priorities straight.

Quote from: WOTR on November 11, 2019, 03:39:04 AM
If that is the real reason you left, then I'm impressed. A huge number of people always say that they are going to leave if the other side wins- almost nobody does it.

So, a few questions directed towards somebody who actually followed through.

1. Was it worth it?
2. Will you return when Trump is gone (not reelected, or the end of his second term.)
3. Why the Philippines? It would seem the Dutarte is the equivalent of Trump without any restraints on his power...

Answers:

1.  No.  Socially, it changed nothing.  Personally, I could have done the same thing under any president and the results would be the same.  I ended up not being there for my neighbor when they needed me.  I'm not sorry that I left, but I would not advise leaving the USA solely because trump is president.

2.  Yes.  Or at least that is my current plan.  Maybe before he's out.  He plans to be president for life, so who knows, he might still be there if I return in, say, 10 years.

3.  Because English is spoken, or at least understood, by everyone who has more than a grade school education.  That makes it much easier to function here.  Also, my employment situation was very attractive.  There are things that you can do here in your daily life, and in leisure time, that you can't do in the USA.  For example, there are activities that are financially prohibitive in the USA because of the cost of liability insurance (or non-availability of same) that are available here.  The impression that those of you that have commented about Duterte is quite wrong.

Duterte used to be compared to trump in 2016 because both were inclined to speak brashly.  Since that time, though, nobody here makes the comparison anymore.  Duterte has an approval rating between 80-90% thus far in his term (I think it peaked at 91%).  He was lawfully elected, and the comments labeling him a dictator are wrong.  He is not a dictator (nor is trump, for that matter), not even close.  He very recently turned over control of his drug war to the vice president, who is from another party and his political rival.  The prevailing sentiment, which I share, is satisfaction with most of the changes that he has made mixed with anxiety that his term, or that of his successor (he supports the son of Marcos), could lead to another dictatorship.

Correcting other comments made in this thread.

The Philippines is not "a lawless third-world human trafficking cesspit."  It is not lawless by any stretch of the imagination.  It is a poor, third-world country that struggles with corruption.  But the deficiencies  are not absolute.  The USA has a revolving-door criminal justice system which spits repeated offenders of low-level crimes back onto the street.  Is that lawless?  Maybe, by some definitions.  There is human trafficking here, as there is in the USA.  Is there more of it?  Sure, because there are more children at risk.  It's not open, or tolerated, or whatever image that "cesspit" is meant to convey.  The area around the USA bases at Clark and Subic could be described that way, but it was the fault of the military.  The Filipino people post-Marcos demanded that they leave because of the vice.  There are red light districts in Manila, and Angeles to the north, but none of that in Visayas in the central part of the country and certainly not in Mindanao in the south.

A foreigner could say that people in the USA openly shit in public spaces and shoot drugs.  Someone from the USA would counter, no that's just in San Francisco and not even all of San Francisco.  That's not the representative of the USA by any stretch of the imagination.  Well, some of you in this thread are doing exactly that with the Philippines.

Thailand is the go-to destination for sex tourism, not the Philippines.  For pedos, it's Cambodia.  The Philippines is a staunchly Catholic country and family-centric.  Foreigners who engage in human-trafficking or pedo activities are hunted down and dealt with harshly.  One of my Tagalog instructors turned out to be a former Catholic priest in the USA.  He was convicted in the USA of abusing alter boys and fled to the Philippines.  It took almost 20 years, but they finally tracked him down. 

There is no institutionalized "caning" or other physical torture here.  That's an ignorant comment.  It's a different country, not the Philippines. 

The president here, unlike in the USA, does not commit crimes or attempt to enrich himself through his office.  He's also not facing certain indictment, like trump is.

I've lived in both countries for extended periods.  I understand that Duterte didn't call Obama a son of a bitch, but I also understand his frustration and what prompted the comment.  I called Trudeau a son of a bitch and a cocksucker and meant it for his criticisms of Duterte's war on drugs.

People have different ideas and opinions about the Philippines, but you'll find two things that are very common and are linked: one, most of them don't know fuck all about the Philippines (like the posters in this thread), and two, they don't CARE that they are ignorant.  The second part is what amazes me.  Why be proud that you are an ignoramus?  Why don't you at least shut up? 

pate

First you need to start a podcast designed to make yew moneies.  Then you need to castigate any lishunners that don't suckscribe & pay up.  Then, after you have the paywall setz up to keep out dirt-bag freeloaders you are all set.

I am available to ExecProd, if needed.  I consider myself an intar-tube wino/hobo/vagrant.  Will work for free booze, but will accept "donations" that I promise will pay down the principal on my house.

PM me for deets.

-p

pate

Quote from: ItsOver on November 11, 2019, 09:37:39 PM
What? When we can contribute to the "Buy Pappy Bourbon for Pate" fund?  Come on, get your priorities straight.

Based on the outstanding principal on the house, I'd say my liver demands more than one bottle of old Pap...

I'll buy the old Pap myself, some evil terrorist hater myte put poisonous camera nano-bots innit and try to pass it off as unadulted old Pap. So cash only please.

My dogs like to drink PBR & Miller High Lyfe, so they need to be taken care of too...

-p

Lilith

You've touched my heart.

I really wish I could help.

Are they BellGabbers?

WOTR

Quote from: brig on November 11, 2019, 11:11:25 PM
You've touched my heart.

Are they BellGabbers?

I had not even considered that... Of course he could make an application to the "Bellgabber relief fund".

WOTR

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 11, 2019, 10:10:14 PM
Answers:

Thanks. Interesting answers... How do people perceive you when they first meet you? Is there a distrust because you are not native there- or are you seen as a "rich westerner" and possibly a target?

I do believe that the war on drugs with extrajudicial killings might be a big part of the reason that he is generally seen in a certain light.

My personal feelings come from the fact that we have an admin assistant at work who just became a citizen last year. She has a masters degree in the Philippines and came from a family that was quite well off. But she left.

I have not talked to her at length about it. I do know that a part of it was economic (limited opportunities there for her daughter.) But I also think that there was a dissatisfaction with the corruption and dangers. I'm sure she would not describe it as a "cesspit" (certainly she describes a beautiful landscape), but I also don't think that she would ever return.

I may have to remember to ask her a little more about the life she left and why. More a personal curiosity now that you bring up the conditions there...

*When I think about it, I probably would have talked to her more about it if she were a man. However, to spend time alone talking to a married woman in the age of #metoo just does not appeal to me. I do find that I limit my interactions with female colleagues and staff and really try to avoid offices with closed doors where that is not a concern with the male workforce. Something interesting to think about in the age of equality...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on November 11, 2019, 11:58:48 PM
Thanks. Interesting answers... How do people perceive you when they first meet you? Is there a distrust because you are not native there- or are you seen as a "rich westerner" and possibly a target?

I do believe that the war on drugs with extrajudicial killings might be a big part of the reason that he is generally seen in a certain light.

My personal feelings come from the fact that we have an admin assistant at work who just became a citizen last year. She has a masters degree in the Philippines and came from a family that was quite well off. But she left.

I have not talked to her at length about it. I do know that a part of it was economic (limited opportunities there for her daughter.) But I also think that there was a dissatisfaction with the corruption and dangers. I'm sure she would not describe it as a "cesspit" (certainly she describes a beautiful landscape), but I also don't think that she would ever return.

I may have to remember to ask her a little more about the life she left and why. More a personal curiosity now that you bring up the conditions there...

*When I think about it, I probably would have talked to her more about it if she were a man. However, to spend time alone talking to a married woman in the age of #metoo just does not appeal to me. I do find that I limit my interactions with female colleagues and staff and really try to avoid offices with closed doors where that is not a concern with the male workforce. Something interesting to think about in the age of equality...

Oh, you’re in for a real treat! Watch your back though around her. They’re some of the most gossipy, golddigging bitches ever. And don’t be surprised if she isn’t still nostalgic for her own country, warts and all. ;)

Quote from: brig on November 11, 2019, 11:11:25 PM
You've touched my heart.

Are they BellGabbers?

Is that Senda's burner account?  He's playing the misplaced money order con again.  A month early this year.

How do people perceive you when they first meet you?

It varies according to the person.  Americans are assumed to be "rich" and behave like assholes.  Finding that I don't behave like an asshole, they assume that I am British or Canadian. Some women are out to snag a man to give them and their family a better life.  Some women studiously keep their distance so that they will not be judged as a man-snagger ("puta") by their peers.  The "man in the street" so to speak are curious and friendly and want some interaction, if just a hello.  Some people stare.  White privilege happens.  There's also "the American price" which means vendors will tack on more money to the price because they assume that you will pay it.  When I meet someone, we run through the same questions about my family, my skill in speaking Tagalog, how long I have lived there, why I chose to live in the Phils, and so forth.  You get the idea.  There is no one-size-fits-all response.

It's a complicated issue and would take awhile to explain.  I might take a stab at it when I am off work hours, if you are interested.

Everyone has fond memories of home, whatever that may be.  I'll state the obvious: the Philippines is a poor, third-world country and the USA is the greatest country in the world.  That's really all you need to know to answer your question.

I lean towards advising you against it.  Those sort of feelings are difficult to describe in English.  Maybe at all.  I predict that she has a certain homesickness for the Philippines, but is doing what is best for her family.  Like many immigrants, she is making a sacrifice by losing her identity: she's Filipino to Americans, and she's American to Filipinos.  Her kids are Americans and her parents are Filipinos.  Some people adjust to that role and others, not so well.  She may not want to talk about it to someone she only knows casually, particularly an American who may not be able to relate.  Also, read some of the comments in this thread.  Would you want to talk about personal feelings to people who are so uncharitable?  You know the situation better than I, but tread carefully.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 12, 2019, 12:25:14 AM
It varies according to the person.  Americans are assumed to be "rich" and behave like assholes.  Finding that I don't behave like an asshole, they assume that I am British or Canadian. Some women are out to snag a man to give them and their family a better life.  Some women studiously keep their distance so that they will not be judged as a man-snagger ("puta") by their peers.  The "man in the street" so to speak are curious and friendly and want some interaction, if just a hello.  Some people stare.  White privilege happens.  There's also "the American price" which means vendors will tack on more money to the price because they assume that you will pay it.  When I meet someone, we run through the same questions about my family, my skill in speaking Tagalog, how long I have lived there, why I chose to live in the Phils, and so forth.  You get the idea.  There is no one-size-fits-all response.

It's a complicated issue and would take awhile to explain.  I might take a stab at it when I am off work hours, if you are interested.

Everyone has fond memories of home, whatever that may be.  I'll state the obvious: the Philippines is a poor, third-world country and the USA is the greatest country in the world.  That's really all you need to know to answer your question.

I lean towards advising you against it.  Those sort of feelings are difficult to describe in English.  Maybe at all.  I predict that she has a certain homesickness for the Philippines, but is doing what is best for her family.  Like many immigrants, she is making a sacrifice by losing her identity: she's Filipino to Americans, and she's American to Filipinos.  Her kids are Americans and her parents are Filipinos.  Some people adjust to that role and others, not so well.  She may not want to talk about it to someone she only knows casually, particularly an American who may not be able to relate.  Also, read some of the comments in this thread.  Would you want to talk about personal feelings to people who are so uncharitable?  You know the situation better than I, but tread carefully.

Sex tourists have “work hours?!” ???

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on November 11, 2019, 10:37:00 PM
Based on the outstanding principal on the house, I'd say my liver demands more than one bottle of old Pap...

I'll buy the old Pap myself, some evil terrorist hater myte put poisonous camera nano-bots innit and try to pass it off as unadulted old Pap. So cash only please.

My dogs like to drink PBR & Miller High Lyfe, so they need to be taken care of too...

-p
I'm glad to hear you have a family with similar interests.

MV/Liberace!

I also plan on misplacing next month’s mortgage money.  Please help!

Contact BellGab user Falkie2013. He'll get you sorted.

WOTR

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 12, 2019, 12:25:14 AM

I lean towards advising you against it. 

I would be interested in knowing a little more about how Dutarte is perceived in his home country. I do understand that he is quite popular- and I assume it has to do with cleaning up the drug problems.

As for talking to her- I likely will. Her English is every bit as good as mine. She is beyond intelligent (masters in psychology.) I can guarantee if she does not want to say anything, she won't. But she has shared a little when her parents were here as well as bits and pieces. I usually am not a complete bull in a china shop when it comes to conversation... And I would have to think what I would really want to know (she has already talked a little about her parents, brothers and sisters, education, economics.)

I guess that I just find myself interested in the experiences that people have had that would cause them to abandon that life for the unknown. Let's face it- a masters in psychology is not easy to get. And as we don't recognize it, she is an admin assistant. (Albeit a brilliant one who actually manages to keep up with three of us and keep me on track and out of trouble. Quite a feat, if you knew me.)  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on November 13, 2019, 01:08:24 AM
Contact BellGab user Falkie2013. He'll get you sorted.

An alternative would be to give me the cash for the mortgage payment for safe keeping. I promise I will return it when requested (if I can find it.)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on November 13, 2019, 05:51:06 AM
I would be interested in knowing a little more about how Dutarte is perceived in his home country. I do understand that he is quite popular- and I assume it has to do with cleaning up the drug problems.

As for talking to her- I likely will. Her English is every bit as good as mine. She is beyond intelligent (masters in psychology.) I can guarantee if she does not want to say anything, she won't. But she has shared a little when her parents were here as well as bits and pieces. I usually am not a complete bull in a china shop when it comes to conversation... And I would have to think what I would really want to know (she has already talked a little about her parents, brothers and sisters, education, economics.)

I guess that I just find myself interested in the experiences that people have had that would cause them to abandon that life for the unknown. Let's face it- a masters in psychology is not easy to get. And as we don't recognize it, she is an admin assistant. (Albeit a brilliant one who actually manages to keep up with three of us and keep me on track and out of trouble. Quite a feat, if you knew me.)  ;)

Yeah, she’s probably way better than people actually born in your country. ::)

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 13, 2019, 06:54:21 AM
Yeah, she’s probably way better than people actually born in your country. ::)
What I can tell you is that I had two other people in that role before her who were born in this country. I am being generous saying that they were around 25% as efficient or competent as she is.

I do not believe it has anything to do with where she was born. She has an IQ that is very high. She is quiet, respectful, and observant. I do believe that her training has enabled her to know how to deal with various personalities at head office in a manner that she gets what she needs and where they are happy to do what she requests.

I know one other admin assistant who works for a person very high up in a government bureaucracy who I think might be able to give her a run for her money. But most simply are not as able. It has nothing to do with where she was born, and everything to do with her training, her personality, her organization, and her natural abilities.

She would be exceedingly difficult to replace and this is the first year that I have marked my calendar for administrative professionals day. (I will probably have to ask her to remind me when we get closer so I don't forget. )  8)

Not really, because he hasn't been successful at it in spite of his methods.  It's that ingrained into society.

I think what makes him popular is that he is not afraid to call out anyone for their hypocrisy or corruption.  A Catholic bishop here scolded him for the drug killings.  Duterte called him out for having a secret wife AND a mistress and said that he would resign the next day if the bishop would come forward to prove Duterte wrong.  He didn't.  He takes on the big corporations here who have been fucking the people by paying WAY less taxes than they rightfully owe.  The list goes on but I think that you can see the appeal.  After watching one after another administration where nothing changed, he has convinced the people that change in the Philippines IS possible.  And that alone is huge.
[/quote]

If she gets the sense that you are a good man, a kind man, she will make allowances.  It's part of the culture here.  The eldest generation do and say things that are very rude by the standards of the current generation.  No one would do that.  But it's accepted and shrugged off as them being a different generation.  Likewise, even the nicest Americans are abrasive to Filipinos.  They are used to making allowances for them.  Try to use polite phrasing: "May I ask how you felt about that?" as opposed to "How did that make you feel?"

Also, remember that title and position is much more important here than it is in the states.  Americans are far more casual.  I have always called the CEOs of companies that I have worked for by their first names; no one would DREAM of doing something like that here.  I used to tell people who work for me "You don't have to address me as sir anymore." and they would reply, "Okay sir."  I address cab drivers as "kuya" (elder brother).  So she may look at you as a boss and that's a tough barrier to frank and open conversation about her personal feelings.

Just trying to give you some context to work with.  Just keep it in mind and play it the way you feel it.

WOTR

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 14, 2019, 01:43:26 AM

I think what makes him popular is that he is not afraid to call out anyone for their hypocrisy or corruption.

Try to use polite phrasing: "May I ask how you felt about that?" as opposed to "How did that make you feel?"

I used to tell people who work for me "You don't have to address me as sir anymore." and they would reply, "Okay sir." 

Is Dutarte, himself seen as corrupt? Is he corrupt? (Often two very different things.)

I appreciate the advice. With my personality, it will be a stretch- but it does make sense. It is a subtle difference in phrasing, but that is actually quite useful (even just for my day to day dealings with her. I try not to be abrupt or "short"... But this takes it a ways further, and I will see what I'm capable of.) Very interesting to think of.

As for "sir..." it is true. One of the other managers is always addressed as "sir." Sometimes, when he does something very "un-sir-like" I will look at him and ask him "where is her sir now?" I would never say this with her around. It is not meant as anything against her- it is to bust his balls a little and remind him of the trust she has in him (and it amuses me.)  I do believe he actually values her opinion, and he will often look a little sheepish or guilty.

Quote from: WOTR on November 14, 2019, 01:53:51 AM
Is Dutarte, himself seen as corrupt? Is he corrupt? (Often two very different things.)

Seen as corrupt, I would say no.  Not relative to other politicians, and as judged by Filipinos.  Is he corrupt?  Nobody is clean here.  The system won't allow for it.

When my company gave me the P&L statement from my first year here, I asked what the category "commissions" was for.  It's bribe money that we pay to managers of companies to give us jobs.  If we want the work, we have to cut them in.  Otherwise, it goes to someone else.  Bribery is so pervasive in the court system that there are going rates for various activities.  You can even bribe a supreme court justice, if you have enough money.  If you have a civil case and you want to win, you have to pay more than the other side.  Lawyers are bribed regularly by the other party to throw the case.  You can avoid corruption, and I try to, but you can't evade it completely.  Duterte, being in the position that he's in, has to give something to get something -- just like we do in the USA. 

Here, it's all relative.  He's popular because he's what people here want in a president.  I doubt he would have the kind of trouble that trump is having, vis a vis the bending or breaking of a law related to political gain.  Not everyone buys into the Dirty Harry tough guy image, though.  So feel out any Filipinos that you meet before you engage them in a political discussion.

Quote from: WOTR on November 14, 2019, 01:53:51 AM
I appreciate the advice. With my personality, it will be a stretch- but it does make sense. It is a subtle difference in phrasing, but that is actually quite useful (even just for my day to day dealings with her. I try not to be abrupt or "short"... But this takes it a ways further, and I will see what I'm capable of.) Very interesting to think of.

Let's me phrase this like an American: are you into this chick, dude?  I could give you some pointers.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on November 14, 2019, 01:21:55 AM
What I can tell you is that I had two other people in that role before her who were born in this country. I am being generous saying that they were around 25% as efficient or competent as she is.

I do not believe it has anything to do with where she was born. She has an IQ that is very high. She is quiet, respectful, and observant. I do believe that her training has enabled her to know how to deal with various personalities at head office in a manner that she gets what she needs and where they are happy to do what she requests.

I know one other admin assistant who works for a person very high up in a government bureaucracy who I think might be able to give her a run for her money. But most simply are not as able. It has nothing to do with where she was born, and everything to do with her training, her personality, her organization, and her natural abilities.

She would be exceedingly difficult to replace and this is the first year that I have marked my calendar for administrative professionals day. (I will probably have to ask her to remind me when we get closer so I don't forget. )  8)

Well then, best of luck in India/China 2.0. It’s people like you who are making it that way. How can you even look your children in the eyes, assuming you have children? What kind of world are you creating for them? Do you even care or is your business bottom line the only thing that matters? You should just redo your will and leave everything to her and her relatives. They’re probably going to get it anyway if you’re representative of Canadians in general.

WOTR

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 14, 2019, 02:19:39 AM

Let's me phrase this like an American: are you into this chick, dude?  I could give you some pointers.

Nope. She's married with a kid and I have too much respect for her to saddle her with the likes of me.  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 14, 2019, 07:17:30 AM
Well then, best of luck in India/China 2.0. It’s people like you who are making it that way. How can you even look your children in the eyes, assuming you have children? What kind of world are you creating for them? Do you even care or is your business bottom line the only thing that matters? You should just redo your will and leave everything to her and her relatives. They’re probably going to get it anyway if you’re representative of Canadians in general.

Out of curiosity, what would you have had me do during the interview process? Refuse to give her the position because she is from the Philippines while hiring a third incompetent admin assistant? Cause me more stress, more conflict with head office, more problems getting the work completed that I need in order to give the position to a "good Canadian?"

As for what kind of world I am creating- I would say a good one. She is a good person (and if it matters to you, a good Catholic.) She interviewed better than anybody else, and has made my life at work managable. I believe I had mentioned here two years back that I was putting in hundred hour weeks (on a very regular basis) and occasionally working 27 hour days. Every weekend was work, and I would average 16 hour days in the winters. Between hiring her (and one additional manager who you will be happy to hear was born in Canada), I am down to averaging 10 hour days (and sometimes even less than 8 ) with very few weekends.

Those long days were when I had somebody not overly competent in that position and ended up having to do my own payroll, my own PO's, my own visa statements, my own hiring paperwork and a hundred other tasks that this lady is able to easily balance that the other admin assistant could not.

So- do I care about my companies bottom line? Not overly. Do I care about my sanity and mental health? yes. Does it bother me that somebody might think that I "betrayed my fellow Canadian" and hired an immigrant? Please don't make me laugh. I have a number of them from various parts of the world- and every one of them is there on their own merits. I also have born Canadians working there. It is a good mix where everybody is there based on their skills, attitude and abilities.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on November 14, 2019, 11:14:10 AM
Out of curiosity, what would you have had me do during the interview process? Refuse to give her the position because she is from the Philippines while hiring a third incompetent admin assistant? Cause me more stress, more conflict with head office, more problems getting the work completed that I need in order to give the position to a "good Canadian?"

As for what kind of world I am creating- I would say a good one. She is a good person (and if it matters to you, a good Catholic.) She interviewed better than anybody else, and has made my life at work managable. I believe I had mentioned here two years back that I was putting in hundred hour weeks (on a very regular basis) and occasionally working 27 hour days. Every weekend was work, and I would average 16 hour days in the winters. Between hiring her (and one additional manager who you will be happy to hear was born in Canada), I am down to averaging 10 hour days (and sometimes even less than 8 ) with very few weekends.

Those long days were when I had somebody not overly competent in that position and ended up having to do my own payroll, my own PO's, my own visa statements, my own hiring paperwork and a hundred other tasks that this lady is able to easily balance that the other admin assistant could not.

So- do I care about my companies bottom line? Not overly. Do I care about my sanity and mental health? yes. Does it bother me that somebody might think that I "betrayed my fellow Canadian" and hired an immigrant? Please don't make me laugh. I have a number of them from various parts of the world- and every one of them is there on their own merits. I also have born Canadians working there. It is a good mix where everybody is there based on their skills, attitude and abilities.

There are no good Catholics.  ::)

In my experience a lot of Asians who come from communist or former communist dictatorships still seem to think that would be just great, moreso if they can spread it to an evil capitalist country. However, you’re not even really that anymore anyway. JT has you half the way there and teetering on the edge now. Soon the state will claim your business and land and who’s smilling face will be there when it happens? Yep. Don’t believe me at your own risk. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on November 14, 2019, 11:01:39 AM
Nope. She's married with a kid and I have too much respect for her to saddle her with the likes of me.  ;)

Laurakinch

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 14, 2019, 01:26:26 PM
There are no good Catholics.  ::)

In my experience a lot of Asians who come from communist or former communist dictatorships still seem to think that would be just great, moreso if they can spread it to an evil capitalist country. However, you’re not even really that anymore anyway. JT has you half the way there and teetering on the edge now. Soon the state will claim your business and land and who’s smilling face will be there when it happens? Yep. Don’t believe me at your own risk. ;)

What a miserable person you are.

Why not just kill yourself? At least you’ll give happiness to others.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on November 14, 2019, 11:01:39 AM

Are you someone who's okay with helping raise another man's mistake?