• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Rush Limbaugh

Started by Marc.Knight, March 17, 2011, 10:10:10 AM

AZZERAE

I can just see by the look on his face, that his dog is waiting in a cage atop his automobile outside, in the pouring rain.

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 05, 2018, 03:20:42 PM
The same way the demokkkrat media is doing with their transparent fake praise of HW Bush. They hated him just like they hate Trump, McCain, Romney, Reagan, Nixon. They’re all hitarian racist racists who are going to force grandma to eat cat food. Until they retire or die. Then it’s appearances on hate night talk shows, and Oprah Winfield,  and good times rock and roll civility.
Yep.  This whole deal with Bush this week has been "Too bad we don't CURRENTLY have a kinder, gentler Prez."  ::)

WeinerInHand

Quote from: ItsOver on December 05, 2018, 03:07:20 PM
Really odd.  McCain's funeral almost became more of another way to bash Trump than a memorial for McCain.  A true bunch of weirdos.

What a way to end a life. Pathetic.

ItsOver

Quote from: Azzerae on December 05, 2018, 03:27:44 PM

I can just see by the look on his face, that his dog is waiting in a cage atop his automobile outside, in the pouring rain.
"Mr. Romney, Mr. Romney!  Have you stopped abusing your dog, yet?"

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 05, 2018, 03:17:02 PM
All this talk of civility, and greater times gone past.

Anyways blah blah.

Republicans won't say it, but most of them hate Trump more than the dems do. Trump has shown the American people what can be done if someone is willing to get off their ass, and this has exposed quite a few rino's.

Metron2267

Been going on for so damned long... :-[

ItsOver

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 05, 2018, 03:29:33 PM
What a way to end a life. Pathetic.
That's what I want.  My funeral looked upon as just another way to bash somebody.  Well, maybe if it's Liberace going after Noory. ;)

Corona Kitty

Secular talk, is not my cup of team. This was a funny video however.

https://youtu.be/62kRqe6f0zQ

WeinerInHand

Quote from: ItsOver on December 05, 2018, 03:34:05 PM
That's what I want.  My funeral looked upon as just another way to bash somebody.  Well, maybe if it's Liberace going after Noory. ;)

I want my family and friends to gather at my funeral...
...and listen to prerecorded messages that tell them exactly how I felt about 'em! Fuckers!
(It's gonna talk a while for that tape to end.)

ItsOver

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 05, 2018, 03:33:33 PM
Republicans won't say it, but most of them hate Trump more than the dems do. Trump has shown the American people what can be done if someone is willing to get off their ass, and this has exposed quite a few rino's.
Yep, once you wake them up.

Gd5150

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 05, 2018, 03:33:33 PM

Even the honorable Alan Simpson’s speech, talking about when Bush caved to sign the massive spending deal with Democrats and agreed to raise taxes because “we needed revenues...to help the people”.

I was thinking well at least we now know Bush didn’t believe in lower taxes to stimulate economic growth and thus increase tax revenues. Which is exactly what happened under his predecessor Ronald Dutch Reagan. Even after 8 years of seeing it work, HW takes it right back to democrat/establishment tax and spend. And thus we end up with the Clintons. It really is infuriating. And this kind of crap is why we now have Trump. Because the voters felt he was their best chance of having their desires represented. We certainly can’t count on the establishment.

WeinerInHand

I don't think Sr. ever did care that much for Reagan politics. Reagan used Bush as a buffer to the Democrat party. Bush used Reagan and a buffer to the presidency.

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 05, 2018, 03:48:23 PM
I don't think Sr. ever did care that much for Reagan politics. Reagan used Bush as a buffer to the Democrat party. Bush used Reagan and a buffer to the presidency.

GHWB was the first Cheney. :-\

AZZERAE

Would you fella's still bang a broad if you came to find out she was a Democrat?

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Azzerae on December 05, 2018, 03:49:50 PM
Would you fella's still bang a broad if you came to find out she was a Democrat?

Do I have to talk to her?

WeinerInHand

Bernie Sanders said that it was okay:

"A man goes home and masturbates his typical fantasy. A woman on her knees, a woman tied up, a woman abused.

A woman enjoys intercourse with her man â€" as she fantasizes being raped by 3 men simultaneously.

The man and woman get dressed up on Sunday â€" and go to Church, or maybe to their 'revolutionary' political meeting."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on December 05, 2018, 11:13:12 AM
Any of you fella's catch this segment on Rush yesterday? I was driving when I heard it, and nearly pissed myself.

Joy Behar and McCain got into a little spat on The View over their politics - it ended in Behar calling McCain a "bitch".

Haw haw haw!

I just caught a bit of that on my break yesterday. They’re both bitches.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 05, 2018, 04:37:37 PM
I just caught a bit of that on my break yesterday. They’re both bitches.

Sure are. Fantastic comic relief.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 05, 2018, 04:29:05 PM
Bernie Sanders said that it was okay:

"A man goes home and masturbates his typical fantasy. A woman on her knees, a woman tied up, a woman abused.

A woman enjoys intercourse with her man â€" as she fantasizes being raped by 3 men simultaneously.

The man and woman get dressed up on Sunday â€" and go to Church, or maybe to their 'revolutionary' political meeting."

It doesn't make it right, it highlights the mental health issues many women face. Some women have these extreme fantasies, like men who are also capable of such thoughts and having mental health issues. People are fucked up in general.

Interesting point of view, we are not far removed from the past.

AZZERAE

What do you folks think of Ken Matthews as a fill-in? I believe he hosted this past Wednesday.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on December 07, 2018, 06:55:47 AM
What do you folks think of Ken Matthews as a fill-in? I believe he hosted this past Wednesday.

Pass.