• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gd5150

Perhaps a MAGA hijab to make the lefts heads explode.

henge0stone

I think the corporate Dems love Trump. They don't need to figure out policy or promise people anything. They just get to say Trump BAD! This 'resistance' is the most BS thing. I personally don't like trump but I dont think hes satan, just another shitty Bush or Obama.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: henge0stone on December 01, 2019, 08:59:55 AM
I think the corporate Dems love Trump. They don't need to figure out policy or promise people anything. They just get to say Trump BAD! This 'resistance' is the most BS thing. I personally don't like trump but I dont think hes satan, just another shitty Bush or Obama.

Disagree. The Bushes weren’t real conservatives, they just played them on TV. Haven’t you noticed how the left now lionizes them and pines for a return to Bush era politics? That should tell you something right there.

Dr. MD MD

I call this one Two French Faggots Gossiping About A Real Man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br2z7AEPLI8

And today begins a new shit show as the traveling impeachment circus finds itself in front of the House judiciary committee. Yee ya.

The Coup has started...and in motion.

Juan

It’s yet another look into how many arrogant dumbasses get elected to Congress.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 01, 2019, 09:06:11 AM
Disagree. The Bushes weren’t real conservatives, they just played them on TV. Haven’t you noticed how the left now lionizes them and pines for a return to Bush era politics? That should tell you something right there.

Exactly. 

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2019, 05:49:45 AM
I call this one Two French Faggots Gossiping About A Real Man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br2z7AEPLI8

...Because he is a child who requires the approval of other leaders so that he can feel that he is accepted. He needs to maintain his delusion that he is loved and worthy of the title "Prime Minister."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on December 07, 2019, 12:37:49 PM

Yeah? So the deep state is in bed with Hillary. Tell us something we didn’t already know. ::)

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2019, 03:50:44 PM
Yeah? So the deep state is in bed with Hillary. Tell us something we didn’t already know. ::)

Try to make an argument without lying. You can't, because you're trash.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on December 07, 2019, 04:39:16 PM
Try to make an argument without lying. You can't, because you're trash.

They’re facts that are intuitively obvious to the most casual of observers, you Koolaid drinking hypocrite. ::)