• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

ItsOver

"Hollywood blockbuster that satirizes killing of ‘deplorables’ causes outrage: ‘Demented and evil’"

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/the-hunt-movie-deplorables

I saw a preview for this, when I saw "Crawl" this week.  It was pretty much a major WTF moment.  Thanks Hollywood.  At least "Crawl" was an entertaining movie and I don't believe any deplorables were actually killed during the making of the film, although it was fairly graphic.

Metron2267

Next up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkAN5rGGP1M

...in the year 2017...of all years...

predictive stuff

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on August 08, 2019, 04:56:10 PM
"Hollywood blockbuster that satirizes killing of ‘deplorables’ causes outrage: ‘Demented and evil’"

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/the-hunt-movie-deplorables

I saw a preview for this, when I saw "Crawl" this week.  It was pretty much a major WTF moment.  Thanks Hollywood.  At least "Crawl" was an entertaining movie and I don't believe any deplorables were actually killed during the making of the film, although it was fairly graphic.
Good that it got made, and I hope they show it as scheduled. The world needs to start realizing that Hollywood (and most entertainment outlets) churn out nothing more than absolute shit and start cutting ties.

Of course, a certain segment of the population will have a new hero and new material for their masturbatorium.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lqCjai8LDo

Metron2267

It will cause more murders - how is that good?

WOTR

It will give people on the far right who already despise those on the left and who think they are trying to destroy the country a feeling of vindication. It will confirm that everybody on the left (and all of the elites) want them dead.

It will give those on the far left a feeling that their rage is justified. It will confirm that the only good Republican is a dead Republican.

And all this in time for the next election.  :)

*As for how more murders is good... If they are committed with guns, it gives more ammunition for tighter gun control and confiscation. I'm sure Jack could chime in here.

pyewacket

Here's a joke found in the Chinese Twitter community.

An American: We can openly criticize our president in our country, can you?

A Chinese: We can openly support our president, can you?

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on August 09, 2019, 12:11:25 PM
... Hollywood (and most entertainment outlets) churn out nothing more than absolute shit...

Man, that's the truth.  The golden age of Hollywood has been dead for quite some time.  Now it's CGI comic heroes, interspersed with even worse crap.  :P

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on August 10, 2019, 08:41:44 AM
Man, that's the truth.  The golden age of Hollywood has been dead for quite some time.  Now it's CGI comic heroes, interspersed with even worse crap.  :P

Come on! Some of the superhero stuff is the only decent stuff they’re putting out there these days that isn’t totally full of liberal bias. For example, Captain America: Winter Soldier was a great movie that really spoke to the kind of corruption that was and is going on in this country.

WildCard

Quote from: pyewacket on August 10, 2019, 07:20:11 AM

#Winning

WOTR

Quote from: pyewacket on August 10, 2019, 07:20:11 AM

Hilarious. I like it.  ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on August 09, 2019, 06:32:31 PM
It will give people on the far right who already despise those on the left and who think they are trying to destroy the country a feeling of vindication. It will confirm that everybody on the left (and all of the elites) want them dead.

Not everybody, just a lot of them.

QuoteIt will give those on the far left a feeling that their rage is justified. It will confirm that the only good Republican is a dead Republican.

And all this in time for the next election.  :)

*As for how more murders is good... If they are committed with guns, it gives more ammunition for tighter gun control and confiscation. I'm sure Jack could chime in here.

Iow it will force the final civil war which is what Obama scripted for us.

Why stop at a simple race war when you can set every social faction against the other top to bottom, right?

Metron2267

Things ran smoother under Hoover and Nixon.

Juan

Quote from: Jackstar on August 11, 2019, 12:10:29 PM
Wild theory: https://butnothingshappening.com/trump-donald-trump/
I’ve heard this before. And because of his connections, Trump knew everything Mueller was doing.

Jackstar

Quote from: Juan on August 11, 2019, 01:34:51 PM
I’ve heard this before.

It surely speaks more to my own tunnel vision than to anything else, but I find it peculiar that I haven't encountered the idea before. I mean, sure, I thought of it, but given the inordinate amount of time I spend combing through cringe-tier news sources (call it a hobby), it would seem like the law of averages would ensure the story coming up on my screen at some point before this.

And this link was published like over a year ago. What could have stopped it from naturally spreading? Wild.

albrecht

He likely hates him now since I think Phil Hendrie is a Democrat (and I recall married a Mexican) but at the time he had nothing but praise for Trump and admired his businesses, tv show, business acumen, honesty, positivity, etc.

2004-04-16 

https://archive.org/download/philhendrieshow20040114fixedbootleg_201907/Phil%20Hendrie%20Show%20-%202004-04-16.mp3

Metron2267

Still playing the 2 sided mono decision coin these  talkers are - Remember when Glen Beck said Obama made him a "better man"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A88SUFuGJ18 

AZZERAE

Is this guy still President?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: AZRAA on August 14, 2019, 03:29:09 AM
Is this guy still President?

Yes he is.  It's 2019 and the Cubs have won a World Series, Elvis is still dead and Hilliary continues to be a criminal at large. 

AZZERAE

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 14, 2019, 09:45:37 AM
Yes he is. It's 2019 and the Cubs have won a World Series, Elvis is still dead and Hilliary continues to be a criminal at large.

Who needs the papers when we have a BellGab!

DanTSX

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on August 14, 2019, 03:04:20 PM
Are you still crazy?
I was stuck in traffic today behind a lifted pickup truck with a large Trump for President, NRA, Marine, US Flag, Texas Flag, and a prominent "Hillary for Prison" sticker. Made the traffic much more palatable. Especially since there were little Eco-cars with "BETO" stickers and local NPR radio stickers on them nearby.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: albrecht on August 14, 2019, 07:33:09 PM
I was stuck in traffic today behind a lifted pickup truck with a large Trump for President, NRA, Marine, US Flag, Texas Flag, and a prominent "Hillary for Prison" sticker. Made the traffic much more palatable. Especially since there were little Eco-cars with "BETO" stickers and local NPR radio stickers on them nearby.

I am sure he will be cheering at Trumps rally tomorrow as Trump calls for the of the second amendment and gun confiscation OY VEY!

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on August 12, 2019, 01:57:55 PM
He likely hates him now since I think Phil Hendrie is a Democrat (and I recall married a Mexican) but at the time he had nothing but praise for Trump and admired his businesses, tv show, business acumen, honesty, positivity, etc.

2004-04-16 

https://archive.org/download/philhendrieshow20040114fixedbootleg_201907/Phil%20Hendrie%20Show%20-%202004-04-16.mp3
What?  American women ain't good enough? 

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 14, 2019, 09:45:37 AM
Yes he is.  It's 2019 and the Cubs have won a World Series, Elvis is still dead and Hilliary continues to be a criminal at large.
Is Generalissimo Francisco Franco still dead?