• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 05, 2019, 11:11:45 AM
Why is it that liberals, who are supposed to be the ones who really care about people, are always the ones who seem to want to hurt people?

I love it when you draw conclusions.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZRAA on July 05, 2019, 11:14:46 AM
I love it when you draw conclusions.

Is it because you’re unable to?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 05, 2019, 11:16:53 AM
Is it because you’re unable to?

Its highly likely you have me confused with someone else.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZRAA on July 05, 2019, 11:21:21 AM
Its highly likely you have me confused with someone else.

I think you have yourself confused with someone else.

Yorkshire pud

https://www.bbc.com/news/48885319 ;D ;D

QuoteUS President Donald Trump has blamed a teleprompter going "kaput" for a glaring anachronism in his Independence Day speech.

He told crowds on 4 July the Continental Army "took over the airports" during the American Revolutionary War in the 1770s.

Oh come on, that's nit picking; Who didn't ever think airports weren't around in the 1770's?

QuoteObservers quickly pointed out there was no air travel in 18th Century America.

Haters!

QuoteExplaining away the slip-up on Friday, Mr Trump also said it was hard to read the teleprompter in the rain.

We've all done it, we have..

QuoteDuring his "Salute to America" speech at the Lincoln Memorial on Thursday, he was talking about the year 1775 when he said: "Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do."

I wonder if they got duty frees too?  ???

QuoteCritics pointed out the rebels could not have seized airports more than a century before the first powered flight - credited to the Wright brothers in 1903 - took off.

Critics would!!! Damn them!

QuoteIn the same sentence, Mr Trump also appeared to date a battle at Fort McHenry to the American Revolution, when it unfolded decades later during the War of 1812.

He's a scholar of history, he said so.  :D And a very high IQ, apparently.  ;D ;D

QuoteOutside the White House on Friday, Mr Trump said: "I guess the rain knocked out the teleprompter.

Yeah... ::)

Quote"I knew the speech very well so I was able to do it without a teleprompter but the teleprompter did go out and it was actually hard to look at anyway because there was rain all over it but despite the rain it was just a fantastic evening."

Then it would make no difference if the teleprompter went off if he knew the speech very well, would it?  ::)

All of the below are on George Conway's (Husband of Kelly Anne) twitter feed... ;D ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 05, 2019, 08:21:17 PM

Oh come on, that's nit picking; Who didn't ever think airports weren't around in the 1770's?

Even just a cursory search of a questionable website says, yes, there were flights around those times, but later mainly.  Though I'm guess it was a typical gaff or loss of teleprompter which, to his credit, he does not rely on nearly as much as previous Presidents like Obama, or whatever his name really is, and the younger Bush. Still dumb statement and he should've just gone for "port" or stopped and mentioned the job numbers or question how the Democrats plan to PAY for funding healthcare for everyone in the world- if they choose to waltz across the open border?  Still not the level of a Obama, or whatever his name is, dealing with number of States, that he even claimed to have visited or proclaiming his Muslim faith or other politicians gaffs, or in Obama's case, Freudian slips.  But yeah, Trump, should not do some stuff. And instead of being weak on borders and tweeting, though, admittedly it is fun to see you folks melt down over them, just be quiet and win again.

As an aside, what I find interesting is why France was such a hotbed? And also the funny story of peasants attacking a balloon with pitchforks and knives! Like something out of a Hammer film! Also reminds me of that odd deal several years ago where authorities thought a kid got sent up in a weather balloon. The CNN etc covered it intensively but the kid was hiding in a closet, or something.  And I think some charges for the parents trying to make a viral event and get publicity? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_ballooning 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 05, 2019, 08:21:17 PM

Haters!

We've all done it, we have..

I wonder if they got duty frees too?  ???

Critics would!!! Damn them!

He's a scholar of history, he said so.  :D And a very high IQ, apparently.  ;D ;D

Yeah... ::)

Then it would make no difference if the teleprompter went off if he knew the speech very well, would it?  ::)

All of the below are on George Conway's (Husband of Kelly Anne) twitter feed... ;D ;D

TL;DR

starramus

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 05, 2019, 11:11:45 AM
Cuck?! That’s just hurtful.  :'(

Why is it that liberals, who are supposed to be the ones who really care about people, are always the ones who seem to want to hurt people? :D

Thug life, yo! 8)

You'll have to claim this fuck as one of yours. Not only does he know how to make a fist, but how to take innocent human life.  [attachment=1] You are full of shit, and hypocrisy!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on July 05, 2019, 09:52:31 PM
Still dumb statement and he should've just gone for "port" or stopped and mentioned the job numbers or question how the Democrats plan to PAY for funding healthcare for everyone in the world-

Yeah, because 4th July is now an official Trump campaign rally event. The hypocrisy is pungent.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 06, 2019, 08:16:01 AM

Yeah, because 4th July is now an official Trump campaign rally event. The hypocrisy is pungent.
Thus far not as bad as Obama, or whatever name he is using this decade, with his media's desire for apotheosis and Grecian column themed rallies, especially when his teleprompters failed and he would stutter and misspeak, but, to his credit, it could also be explained by withdrawl symptoms from the mentholated cigarettes and the drugs he infamously bragged about in his ghost-written books. Alas, Obama was actually, in numbers, better than Trump on illegals and while gave Dreamer criminals a pass actually deported more illegals than Trump, of course, he didn't have the system against him and not so much of an invasion due to his bad economy so less desire on behalf of the invaders.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on July 06, 2019, 09:22:08 AM
Thus far not as bad as Obama, or whatever name he is using this decade, with his media's desire for apotheosis and Grecian column themed rallies, especially when his teleprompters failed and he would stutter and misspeak, but, to his credit, it could also be explained by withdrawl symptoms from the mentholated cigarettes and the drugs he infamously bragged about in his ghost-written books. Alas, Obama was actually, in numbers, better than Trump on illegals and while gave Dreamer criminals a pass actually deported more illegals than Trump, of course, he didn't have the system against him and not so much of an invasion due to his bad economy so less desire on behalf of the invaders.

albrecht

As I've mentioned it is very hard to defend Trump on immigration. One sometimes wonders if, as I suspected from the get-go (look at posts years ago,) if he isn't some kind of Democrat plant considering his NYC roots, previous donations, and relationships to Clintons, Hollywood, etc. I hope not, he has done many good things, but still so weak on the immigration issue- legal and illegal. Obama, or whatever his name was,  was, oddly, more effective on the issue even; though also horrible on it with his Dreamer give-aways and allowing the UN Refugee program to still exist.  But there are limits, rightfully so, as to what a President can do.

With regard to the airport comment. Just a typical gaff and not a big deal. Though I would rather he not talk so much and use what legitimate power he has to address the problems. Get rid of more regulations, deal with immigration, and ignore Democrats and Neocons desire for more war, cold or hot, and foreign conflicts.  And pull out of the UN Refugee program and cut off foreign aid, where possible, to countries that sent invaders.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on July 06, 2019, 09:32:13 AM
As I've mentioned it is very hard to defend Trump on immigration anything, anything at all..

FIFY

QuoteWith regard to the airport comment. Just a typical gaff and not a big deal.

Sure, if you think it normal for a demented clueless 73 year old to be POTUS..

ARE YOU SERIOUS ??

QuoteThough I would rather he not talk so much and use what legitimate power he has to address the problems. Get rid of more regulations,

Yes, fill the cabinet swamp up further and pollute the country even more...way to go genius.

deal with immigration, and ignore Democrats and Neocons desire for more war, cold or hot, and foreign conflicts.  And pull out of the UN Refugee program and cut off foreign aid, where possible, to countries that sent invaders.

Shit whatever it is you're on, you need to stop now.  :-\

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 06, 2019, 09:56:58 AM
Just leave this here...

In that case, BUILD THAT WALL!

Not sure you thought this through.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 06, 2019, 09:39:01 AM

They have previous. Here's another one welcoming Princess David.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KffcbTtaqVE

starramus

Quote from: albrecht on July 06, 2019, 09:22:08 AM

This is what Putin was talking about american/western liberalism in word, but not deed. Of course this all went past Donnie Tiny Hands, who began ranting about SF, and LA. His supporters see so much of themselves in the turd. Political Illiteracy reflected in one and all.

starramus

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 06, 2019, 10:24:54 AM
They have previous. Here's another one welcoming Princess David.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KffcbTtaqVE

I have a confession to make. I have always wanted to demonstrate trickle down theory by urinating on this clown's grave.

[attachment=1,msg1338728]

"The Sandinistas are just a short march away from Texas!"

Research the origins of Sandinistas in Overthrow by Stephen Kinzer. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augusto_C%C3%A9sar_Sandino

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starramus on July 06, 2019, 05:24:43 AM
You'll have to claim this fuck as one of yours. Not only does he know how to make a fist, but how to take innocent human life.  [attachment=1,msg1338703] You are full of shit, and hypocrisy!

You’re reaching. It’s because you really have no cogent argument. Like pud, et al, you’re just a perpetual hissy fit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starramus on July 06, 2019, 10:59:39 AM
I have a confession to make. I have always wanted to demonstrate trickle down theory by urinating on this clown's grave.

[attachment=1,msg1338728]

"The Sandinistas are just a short march away from Texas!"

Research the origins of Sandinistas in Overthrow by Stephen Kinzer. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augusto_C%C3%A9sar_Sandino

You’re the clown and I’d like to urinate on your corpse. Ah! Feels good, man.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starramus on July 06, 2019, 06:46:48 AM
[attachment=1,msg1338706]

https://truthout.org/articles/noam-chomsky-trump-is-consolidating-far-right-power-globally/

Vote for him again because it’s WAY better than the alternatives idiots like you are offering.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 06, 2019, 11:07:14 AM
You’re reaching. It’s because you really have no cogent argument. Like pud, et al, you’re just a perpetual hissy fit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 06, 2019, 09:39:01 AM
FIFY

ARE YOU SERIOUS ??
Yes, fill the cabinet swamp up further and pollute the country even more...way to go genius.

Shit whatever it is you're on, you need to stop now.  :-\

I keep telling you, pud, it’s called the truth. You should try it because no one except fellow non-thinking zombies like yourself believes your bullshit anymore. It’s because you decided to double down on the the world’s most corrupt politicians: the Clintons. Bye bye, credibility! ;D

starramus

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 06, 2019, 09:56:58 AM
Just leave this here...

Old Fred grabbed her pussy one too many times! [attachment=1,msg1338739]