• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 08, 2019, 01:13:17 PM
Tinyschlubs is The classic demokkkrat NPC lemming. Can you name a single one here who does otherwise?
Correct.  They're losers who have been programmed to believe everyone but themselves is responsible for their failure in life and the DemonRats will rob from the winners, just for them.  Of course, being the losers they are, they just serve as useful idiots for the the DemonRats who laugh at the lemmings, behind their sore and well-used backsides.  They can't be reasoned with, only soundly defeated at every opportunity.

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 08, 2019, 03:05:02 PM

Ha!  A classic example of how the DemonRats and their lame stream media propaganda ministry use double speak.

War is peace.

Freedom is slavery.

Ignorance is strength.

Regressive is progressive.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 07, 2019, 10:20:19 PM
Be careful, Special Ed. Metron is the only one who has any use for you, so you really can't afford to lose your last "friend" on Bell Gab.

You can go fuck yourself too, cucky. No one is more alone than you, faggot. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 07, 2019, 10:22:26 PM
Don't base my sex life on your sex life. You're not asked to babysit much, are you?

You’re the one fucking your nephew. ::)

Also, your mom is a whore and should’ve had a post-birth abortion.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on January 07, 2019, 11:02:11 PM
You're a disturbed person.
Go get some help . . .

You’re a disturbed person.

Go die in a fire...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 08, 2019, 10:15:04 AM
So how are we to know what informs your thoughts and beliefs? You're like a textbook with no footnotes. :-X

And you, you’re all footnotes. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 08, 2019, 10:12:23 AM
I know, isn't it great how the nominal "choices" we have seem to lead to the same place be it Dem or Rep - war. :(

Some things never change. One could almost think that there's an entrenched and prolonged military-industrial complex.  ;)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 08, 2019, 04:14:52 PM
You’re the one fucking your nephew. ::)

Also, your mom is a whore and should’ve had a post-birth abortion.

You're the conservative version of Tiny Hands, and it's hard to say which one of you is more stupid. In the name of bipartisanship, I'll scroll past both of your avatars when I see them.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 08, 2019, 02:50:08 PM
Banned he is, still... :(

But there are ways to see him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbZ5wyzOca8

Meanwhile, Farrakahn screams Death to America, and to wild aplomb. 🤬

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 08, 2019, 07:45:38 PM
You're the conservative version of Tiny Hands, and it's hard to say which one of you is more stupid. In the name of bipartisanship, I'll scroll past both of your avatars when I see them.

I vote for you as most stupid and boring Bellgabber. Now take your Geritol and STFU!

albrecht

As Jack would say "low energy" but Trump still made some good points. I would've liked a more aggressive speech but, as I frequently lament, Trump is very bad on immigration. Having said that much better than most others who are allowed to be prominence in Congress or be a President.

I also wondered if it is better do make an argument detailing the SPECIFIC and horrible details of a single criminal incident by an illegal or just reading a list of all the victims? Thoughts?  Sometimes I think the exhaustive lists just bore people and maybe a focused time on the details, family destruction, and community sadness over the loss of just one victim, of so many, in some illegals drunk driving or vicious rapes and murders?

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on January 08, 2019, 08:16:17 PM
As Jack would say "low energy" but Trump still made some good points. I would've liked a more aggressive speech but, as I frequently lament, Trump is very bad on immigration. Having said that much better than most others who are allowed to be prominence in Congress or be a President.

I also wondered if it is better do make an argument detailing the SPECIFIC and horrible details of a single criminal incident by an illegal or just reading a list of all the victims? Thoughts?  Sometimes I think the exhaustive lists just bore people and maybe a focused time on the details, family destruction, and community sadness over the loss of just one victim, of so many, in some illegals drunk driving or vicious rapes and murders?

Which is always the problem with deer in headlights Oval Office addresses. Should’ve gone to the border and spoken to a ruckus group of liquoured up border patrol and national guard patriots. Firing their guns in the air each time he made a tremendous point about the freedom wall.

Good news is Schumer and Pelosi looked asinine crammed together behind the podium. Lmao!

albrecht

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 08, 2019, 08:22:43 PM
Which is always the problem with deer in headlights Oval Office addresses. Should’ve gone to the border and spoken to a ruckus group of liquoured up border patrol and national guard patriots. Firing their guns in the air each time he made a tremendous point about the freedom wall.

Good news is Schumer and Pelosi looked asinine crammed together behind the podium. Lmao!

Agreed. My earlier posts was thinking there was a "negotiation" about it. Trump do it in the Oval Office and networks would carry it. Then you get that odd couple would looked amazingly made-up and like a wax museum (not that Trump's hair or orangey look is great) but those two looked very weird crammed in like that. All in all an odd, under-performance on all sides, I think.  CSPAN callers now. That is where the action is....

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 08, 2019, 07:45:38 PM

He's not a conservative,  Ask him.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on January 08, 2019, 08:16:17 PM
As Jack would say "low energy" but

[attachment=1,msg1303789]

I'll allow it.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 08, 2019, 08:22:43 PM

Judging by the arch of Nancy's eyebrows, Chuck must have just goosed her.   

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on January 08, 2019, 08:43:10 PM

I'll allow it.
Interesting. But there is a school of thought that the "chans," Q, etc is a psy-op and/or data-mining deal and/or misdirection ("trust the plan" versus being active) and that even Trump is also a pawn in "their" game.  Don't have an opinion, even though at the get-go I had reservations about Trump (too weak on immigration, Hollywood/NYC/etc connections, etc) but, so far, I like and support him. But I'm skeptical about things and people, often.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 08, 2019, 02:33:12 PM
Yeah, I'm up to date on it. As matter of fact, I posted a scathing facebook rant about women peeing in the wild and scattering their estrogen everywhere: consequently, turning the freaking frogs gay!

Do gay frogs croak with a lisp? 

WeinerInHand

Speech begins at the six minute mark.

https://youtu.be/AJPj3Xw1DO0

The retard retaliation begins at three minutes, twenty five seconds.

https://youtu.be/ns1bg-Pf_Kk

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 08, 2019, 08:55:15 PM
Do gay frogs croak with a lisp?
They also hop a weird way. Very flamboyant.   ;)