• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on January 07, 2019, 09:30:22 AM
First printing, right?

Ayn sent me her manuscripts.  Reread Atlas Shrugged back when Obama was in office.  Seemed appropriate. 

Metron2267

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on January 06, 2019, 09:01:52 PM
Wow !
Who's Leroy ?

A generic name-insult for black males just as Bubba is for rednecks.

QuoteWhat exactly does your dis-jointed post mean ?

It means he pwns you.

QuoteAre you angry ?
At me ?

Is that what you need?

QuotePost often . . .

Die soon.

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on January 06, 2019, 09:08:27 PM
Interesting argument.  But then it would seem that those on the left would be correct to argue that increasing the minimum wage several dollars and hour would benefit the economy and the worker as well.

That's why Bezos cynically raised warehouse wages at Amazon to goad real bricks and mortar merchants into increasing their own labor costs...all the while he robotizes and laughs to the bank as his costs drop off.

Quote*I should add that I know what you were trying to say... Just that the words to the argument are probably ill chosen. I dislike our "temporary worker" program that brings down wages and benefits only the companies.  Yet increasing minimum wage was not the answer either...

It's a great way to bake some actual inflation into the economy - the kind that will get passed along to all and that will in due time cripple small business.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 06, 2019, 10:00:16 PM
Aw! Someone has hurt feelings.  :D

Nope, just telling it as it is. 8)

QuoteI also said it was a mistake, just like voting for any Bush, McCain or Romney would’ve been. Don’t make me have to school y’all on this...yet again! The irony is much richer for those who did vote for them and are still cool with that. ::)

It's proof positive that purity tests will always fail. The Hobson's choice of every election insures that each polarity gets its time to crow and also to eat crow.

Fascinatingly feudal system our elites ginned up, innit? :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 06, 2019, 10:07:40 PM
He's consistent. He's consistently lame.

I measure some actual value in seeing who supported GHWB and why. Sadly we're only going to get a "what other choice was there" rendition on the latter, as opposed to some honest discussion of why globalism is bad for us all. :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on January 06, 2019, 10:20:39 PM
It's not an American thing . . . .

Says a Godless canuckleheaded lib cuck.

Metron2267

Quote from: tiny hands Convention on January 07, 2019, 05:44:07 AM

You really live up to your username. You are as truly naive as a Kid! There is no curtailing illegal smuggling.

Oh I see, so it's best just to give up and let the entire nation be Mexifornicated...is that your final answer, TRAITOR!

QuoteDrug smuggling along the border is like a balloon. If you squeeze one part, the air simply shifts to another. Have you read nothing about the endless battle with the cartels going on at our borders? Try reading something besides Wikipedia for a change. 
https://www.usatoday.com/border-wall/story/drug-trafficking-smuggling-cartels-tunnels/559814001/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6nS-6cRan4&feature=youtu.be

Anthony was live â€" shooting on the bridge to Pharr, TX , lasted over half hour yesterday... #SecureTheBorder we knew this was coming to our borders
Source: True Conservatives Minutes [TCM]

spenceratom26
19 hours ago
Are we supposed to believe if we let people walk freely across our border that this won't spill over onto our own soil?

QuoteYou are exactly why Trump loves the uneducated and why the educated will never vote for Trump.

You are a Goddamned treasonous cur that should be put down post haste! >:( >:( >:(

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 07, 2019, 12:10:15 PM
I measure some actual value in seeing who supported GHWB and why. Sadly we're only going to get a "what other choice was there" rendition on the latter, as opposed to some honest discussion of why globalism is bad for us all. :-\

In 1988/92, the topic of globalism wasn’t as mainstream as it is now. In ‘92 Buchanan was considered a separationist, and the only one even touching the subject. Globalism wasn’t considered a problem at the time. Most were on board with NAFTA. We’ve now had almost 3 decades to learn from the results. And now we’re adapting thanks to Trump.

Why would I or anyone else regret a vote for HWBush or W or McCain or Romney when the alternatives were so much worse.

Give me an alternative that would’ve made things better and maybe then I’ll consider regretting my votes.

Worrying about what you should or shouldn’t have done in the past is a waste of time. Learn from it and move on. The future is now, not 1992.

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 07, 2019, 12:10:15 PM

The problem isn’t with the anti globalist movement. Most if not all of the Trump supporters here are in agreement that America and Americans needs comes first. The problem is the broken record argument style that Dr Leghumper employs that persuades no one, moves no one, and only serves to distract and derail. It’s ineffective, unproductive, and boring.

You’ve got a pro Trump member argueing with tinyschlubs idiots about something completely unrelated, and Leghumper is hovering spouting the same old “globalist cuck moms a whore” crap. Its brainless and snowflakellian. Like yelling racist/homophobe/mysogenist every 5 seconds.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 07, 2019, 12:11:47 PM
Says a Godless canuckleheaded lib cuck.

Justin Trudeau is viewed by many as a traitor.  He's an enemy of Canada.
Our country is being split along racial lines, and economic lines.
Importing 1 billion barrels of oil per year, while our western oil industry/economy is being starved out because of pipeline delays.
The list is long and embarrassing.
That entitled little prick has fucked our country. I'd like to punch his face in.

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 07, 2019, 12:41:40 PM
In 1988/92, the topic of globalism wasn’t as mainstream as it is now. In ‘92 Buchanan was considered a separationist, and the only one even touching the subject. Globalism wasn’t considered a problem at the time. Most were on board with NAFTA. We’ve now had almost 3 decades to learn from the results. And now we’re adapting thanks to Trump.

Your timeline is accurate. I "woke" to globalism through a seminal paperback on it regarding the NEA and it's seepage into our school system. But that was a promotional gift book for contributors to some conservative organization, might even have been the NRA iirc.

https://www.yourobserver.com/article/my-view-its-not-education-its-indoctrination

Colleges of Education, the National Education Association and textbook and curriculum developers embrace a therapeutic ideology broadly called “identity politics.” They believe injustice and victimization of members in certain social groups entitles people to special treatment. Public schools act as the surrogate host, transmitting this view to unsuspecting students who are not immune from its influence.

Add in a healthy dose of Rush, Tom Valentine, The Spotlight, Cooper, and my personal favorite:

And my eyes never went wide shut again.

QuoteWhy would I or anyone else regret a vote for HWBush or W or McCain or Romney when the alternatives were so much worse.

Not saying you ought to given the choices, just saying we have a shot now to purge the globalists from our side of the table and we must do so before Trump is made to go away.

QuoteGive me an alternative that would’ve made things better and maybe then I’ll consider regretting my votes.

The closest we came was Perot, with the resulting vote siphonage that gave us unto Clinton. I have my own regrets. :(

QuoteWorrying about what you should or shouldn’t have done in the past is a waste of time. Learn from it and move on. The future is now, not 1992.

One inscription comes to mind - on the building housing the US national Archives:

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 07, 2019, 12:57:21 PM
The problem isn’t with the anti globalist movement. Most if not all of the Trump supporters here are in agreement that America and Americans needs comes first. The problem is the broken record argument style that Dr Leghumper employs that persuades no one, moves no one, and only serves to distract and derail. It’s ineffective, unproductive, and boring.

He's capable of better is my observation.

But for Kid to go off like he did because GHWB's obvious illuminist roots were exposed is mental.  :o

QuoteYou’ve got a pro Trump member argueing with tinyschlubs idiots about something completely unrelated, and Leghumper is hovering spouting the same old “globalist cuck moms a whore” crap. Its brainless and snowflakellian. Like yelling racist/homophobe/mysogenist every 5 seconds.

No argument from me there. Arguments must be won by data sets and keen insights. Simply yelling "faggot" is sandbox stuff.

Metron2267

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on January 07, 2019, 01:57:54 PM

So does that fairly represent your actual view of him? If so I apologize for mis-categorizing you.

QuoteOur country is being split along racial lines, and economic lines.
Importing 1 billion barrels of oil per year, while our western oil industry/economy is being starved out because of pipeline delays.

He sure mishandled the whole KMI pipeline deal, that's for sure.

QuoteThat entitled little prick has fucked our country. I'd like to punch his face in.

Well damn, now I have to say I was wrong about you again!

Highly unexpected. :o

Kidnostad3

That entitled little prick has fucked our country. I'd like to punch his face in.

I felt that way about Obama starting about year two of his first term. 

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 07, 2019, 02:38:17 PM
I felt that way about Obama starting about year two of his first term.

It took you a whole year to despise his act?

Tolerant sort where Trojan Horses are concerned aren't ya? :o

Kidnostad3

I posted this on ElGab a while back when I wasn't sure if Liberace was in fact MV reincarnated.   

Politics / Re: things not looking good with the invading horde approaching.
« on: October 24, 2018, 10:18:59 AM »
When going through customs at Treudeau Internaional Airport in Montreal last week we were just ahead of a long line of 300+ Hispanic folks of various ages who were heavily laden with luggage, assorted boxes, etc. and clearly planned to stay for a while.  In all my travels I have never seen a single group of that size moving through a transportation hub.  Canada is obviously welcoming all comers so why don't we put all those who show up at our southern border on an express bus to Canada or arrange transportation to any other country of their choice.  It would be cheaper than keeping them in the U.S. and Europe and Canada would benefit from the increased diversity.

Metron2267

If by "arrange transportation" you mean:

I can allow it. ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 07, 2019, 02:44:48 PM
It took you a whole year to despise his act?

Tolerant sort where Trojan Horses are concerned aren't ya? :o

I want anyone who gets elected President to be given a fair chance unlike those who currently suffer from Trump Derangement Disorder.  I'm also tolerant of those who practice divergent lifestyles as long as they don't attempt to impose their predilections on the young or unsuspecting straights and demand special consideration or privilege because of their minority status. 

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 07, 2019, 02:23:28 PM

But for Kid to go off like he did because GHWB's obvious illuminist roots were exposed is mental.  :o

No argument from me there. Arguments must be won by data sets and keen insights. Simply yelling "faggot" is sandbox stuff.

Perhaps Dr Leghumper can reevaluate his approach and we can revisit the his new title at a time deemed necessary.

Where’s the Kid post where he went “mental”. I wanna see.

And don’t get me wrong, I appreciate the sandbox memes too, obviously.  8)

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 07, 2019, 12:17:36 PM
Oh I see, so it's best just to give up and let the entire nation be Mexifornicated...is that your final answer, TRAITOR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6nS-6cRan4&feature=youtu.be

Anthony was live â€" shooting on the bridge to Pharr, TX , lasted over half hour yesterday... #SecureTheBorder we knew this was coming to our borders
Source: True Conservatives Minutes [TCM]

spenceratom26
19 hours ago
Are we supposed to believe if we let people walk freely across our border that this won't spill over onto our own soil?

You are a Goddamned treasonous cur that should be put down post haste! >:( >:( >:(
THC is used to giving up and taking it in the rear.  It's hard to fight off Leroy with lame memes.

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 07, 2019, 03:04:29 PM
If by "arrange transportation" you mean:

I can allow it. ;D

Lmao. Greet them at the border with...

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 07, 2019, 02:23:28 PM

You exposed exactly zip point shit.  What you did is cite stale, unproven and unlikely conspiracy theories which is exactly what Trump's antagonists are basing their claims against him on. 

ACE of CLUBS

Trudeau wants to rehabilitate Canadian citizens that have left Canada to commit murder and terrorist acts abroad. There are a minimum of 160 of these 'pieces of shit' that will be paid by the taxpayer . . . to be rehabilitated back into Canadian society.  To hone their terrorist skills ?

Beware America . . .  our traitor Trudeau has opened the borders to any and all that show up here.
The US is the target.  Canadian terrorist 'pieces of shit' know how to interact with North American cultures, know how to fit in, know how the economy works, and how best to damage/destroy it.  The US is the big prize here.  Sadly Canada may be complicit . . .

Trudeau is a naive fool . . . .

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 07, 2019, 12:02:34 PM
A generic name-insult for black males just as Bubba is for rednecks.

It means he pwns you.

Is that what you need?

Die soon.

No, Leroy is a 6'9" 330 lb. overly libidinous black man in the 20th year of a life sentence with whom another inmate must share a cell.   Now that's what I call an incentive to stay out of prison.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on January 07, 2019, 03:45:06 PM
Trudeau wants to rehabilitate Canadian citizens that have left Canada to commit murder and terrorist acts abroad. There are a minimum of 160 of these 'pieces of shit' that will be paid by the taxpayer . . . to be rehabilitated back into Canadian society.  To hone their terrorist skills ?

Beware America . . .  our traitor Trudeau has opened the borders to any and all that show up here.
The US is the target.  Canadian terrorist 'pieces of shit' know how to interact with North American cultures, know how to fit in, know how the economy works, and how best to damage/destroy it.  The US is the big prize here.  Sadly Canada may be complicit . . .

Trudeau is a naive fool . . . .

Good advice. 

Gd5150

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 07, 2019, 12:41:40 PM

Why would I or anyone else regret a vote for HWBush or W or McCain or Romney when the alternatives were so much worse.

Give me an alternative that would’ve made things better and maybe then I’ll consider regretting my votes.

Worrying about what you should or shouldn’t have done in the past is a waste of time. Learn from it and move on. The future is now, not 1992.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: tiny hands Convention on January 07, 2019, 05:44:07 AM

You really live up to your username. You are as truly naive as a Kid! There is no curtailing illegal smuggling. Drug smuggling along the border is like a balloon. If you squeeze one part, the air simply shifts to another. Have you read nothing about the endless battle with the cartels going on at our borders? Try reading something besides Wikipedia for a change. 
https://www.usatoday.com/border-wall/story/drug-trafficking-smuggling-cartels-tunnels/559814001/

You are exactly why Trump loves the uneducated and why the educated will never vote for Trump.

So, your message is essentially Can’t win, don’t even try. The criminals are in charge!

Good luck with that platform! :D