Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 30, 2018, 10:59:55 PM
You a Brennan fan?

Wow.

Nice covert op you had going here.

Over.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 30, 2018, 08:36:42 PM
If Brennan doesn't get locked up I can live with his doing a dumpster dive.

Seems pretty obvious from Kids post how he feels about Brennan. Either you can’t read, or you’re a dumbass like Leghumper.

Dumbass confirmed.

Not a surprise considering you fell for whootsie after 5 seconds.

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on December 31, 2018, 09:23:37 AM
Is Donna Wootsie in New Mexico?

https://youtu.be/YEghuW9bVvQ
Ha!  You mean "Tootsie Troll?"  :D

"Eek, I see Nazis everywhere!"

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on December 31, 2018, 09:32:24 AM

Yea...it's been determined that: NoWhereInTime = Donald Noory = Tootsie Wootsie...probably several others as well. Ha

Well Nazis are everywhere.  Hell, I just saw some doing the Lambeth Walk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYdmk3GP3iM

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 30, 2018, 08:36:42 PM
I know all about Colby.  If Brennan doesn't get locked up I can live with his doing a dumpster dive.  In any event, he's not going to GITMO.

Why not?

Isn't he a fucking TRAITOR? >:( >:( >:(

https://canadafreepress.com/article/ex-cia-director-john-brennan-proves-once-again-hes-a-traitor

In the most vocal opposition to President Donald Trump yet, former CIA Director John Brennan said that if the White House tries to fire special counsel Robert Mueller, government officials should refuse to follow the president orders, as they would be â€" in his view â€" “inconsistent” with the duties of the executive branch.

“I think it’s the obligation of some executive branch officials to refuse to carry that out. I would just hope that this is not going to be a partisan issue. That Republicans, Democrats are going to see that the future of this government is at stake and something needs to be done for the good of the future,” Brennan told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer at the Aspen Security Forum, effectively calling for a coup against the president should Trump give the order to fire Mueller.

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 30, 2018, 11:37:26 PM
Seems pretty obvious from Kids post how he feels about Brennan. Either you can’t read, or you’re a dumbass like Leghumper.

Seems like your buddy Kidnoglobalist wants both sides of the issues, including villifying us for pulling out of Syria.

Fuck both of you with a rusty sewer pipe.

QuoteDumbass confirmed.

QuoteNot a surprise considering you fell for whootsie after 5 seconds.

I genuinely enjoyed her collages, so fucking sue me, ya globalist shill! >:( >:( >:(

Metron2267

Boy did she ever! ;D

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 31, 2018, 10:13:28 AM
Seems like your buddy Kidnoglobalist wants both sides of the issues, including villifying us for pulling out of Syria.

Fuck both of you with a rusty sewer pipe.

ya globalist shill! >:( >:( >:(

Kid clearly stated he hated Brennan and you accuse him of liking Brennan. Haha!!!

Purposely misconstrues the meaning of people’s written word...check
Call everyone globalist shill faggot yada yada...check

Metron gone full Dr Leghumper...check

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 31, 2018, 10:35:42 AM
Kid clearly stated he hated Brennan and you accuse him of liking Brennan. Haha!!!

Sorta like you accusing me of liking Che or Ghdaffy...uh huh...turnabout's a biotch innit?

QuotePurposely misconstrues the meaning of people’s written word...check

QuoteCall everyone some a globalist shill faggot yada yada...check

I never used the term "faggot" - do try again. :-\

QuoteMetron gone full Dr Leghumper...check

Gd gone full on personal security blanket for Kidnoglobalist - check!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 30, 2018, 11:02:09 PM
Got a clue how pervasive it is?

Of course he doesn’t. He’s still pining for the Bushes (Rockefellers). ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 31, 2018, 10:35:42 AM

Purposely misconstrues the meaning of people’s written word...check
Call everyone globalist shill faggot yada yada...check

Metron gone full Dr Leghumper...check

Then post where he said he hated him or STFU! ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 31, 2018, 10:44:19 AM
Sorta like you accusing me of liking Che or Ghdaffy...uh huh...turnabout's a biotch innit?

I never used the term "faggot" - do try again. :-\

Gd gone full on personal security blanket for Kidnoglobalist - check!

But these guys are globalist faggots (kid, gd, cucky).

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 31, 2018, 10:53:38 AM
Then post where he said he hated him or STFU! ::)

I did. Lmao!!!

When you learn to read maybe you can teach Che Metron how too.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 31, 2018, 10:54:41 AM
But these guys are globalist faggots (kid, gd, cucky).

Full Leghumper mode engaged.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 31, 2018, 10:57:00 AM
I did. Lmao!!!

When you learn to read maybe you can teach Che Metron how too.

I did and you’re a liar...just like when you have to rewrite my posts to try to score a point because you’re too much of a simpleton to do anything else.

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 31, 2018, 10:57:00 AM
I did. Lmao!!!

Oh no, so sorry...referring to yourself or your claims is not accepted debate protocol.

You must provide a precise quotation, or piss the fuck off. >:(

QuoteWhen you learn to read maybe you can teach Che Metron how too.

Tell us again how beneficial it was for Yurop after we deposed Ghadaffy?

https://www.ecre.org/libya-migrants-and-refugees-out-by-plane-and-in-by-boat/
The three new programmes announced on Monday, will be part of the European Union Emergency Trust Fund for Africa. â,¬115 million will go towards evacuating 3,800 refugees from Libya, providing protection and voluntary humanitarian return to 15,000 migrants in Libya and will support the resettlement of 14,000 people in need of international protection from Niger, Chad, Cameroon and Burkina Faso. â,¬20 million will be dedicated to improving access to social and protection services for vulnerable migrants in transit countries in the Sahel region and the Lake Chad basin. â,¬15 million will go to supporting sustainable reintegration for Ethiopian citizens.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 31, 2018, 10:58:52 AM
I did and you’re a liar...just like when you have to rewrite my posts to try to score a point because you’re too much of a simpleton to do anything else.

I'll say this for him, he's less a gutless puke than Kidnoglobalist is.

Then again he seems wedded to demonstrating:

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 31, 2018, 11:21:28 AM
I'll say this for him, he's less a gutless puke than Kidnoglobalist is.

Then again he seems wedded to demonstrating:

Is it true that you've been "catching" for so long that you can't sit on a barstool without sinking slowly to the floor?

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 31, 2018, 01:38:31 PM

Thanks for the clarification. I thought that was the cover of a public school textbook.

Metron2267

Speaking of textbooks, this is what Pearson/Penguin publishing decided to do to OURS:

https://freedomoutpost.com/our-divisive-enemy-cair-and-pearson/

According to a recent news release in PR Newswire, the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) has announced its support of White County Tennessee school board members who unanimously adopted a pro-Islam seventh grade textbook, which was imposed on TN counties by the state's Textbook Committee. CAIR has labeled opponents of the controversial textbook "Islamaphobes."

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/39311882/ns/us_news-education_nation/t/texas-school-board-debates-pro-islamic-bias-textbooks/

It appeared that Texas had finished battling over textbooks â€" with social conservatives winning a clear victory in May â€" but the Texas State Board of Education is taking up another explosive curriculum question: Are Texan youth being fed a sugar-coated version of Islam while Christianity is unfairly taken to task for its sins?
At a three-day meeting that started Wednesday, the board is scheduled to consider a resolution that would require it to reject textbooks that it determines are tainted with teaching “pro-Islamic, anti-Christian half-truths and selective disinformation,” a bias that it argues is reflected in current schoolbooks.
“I think our documentation clearly shows that the bias is there,” said Randy Rives of Odessa, who drafted the resolution. “And we feel that it was not done on accident.”

albrecht

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 31, 2018, 01:38:31 PM

And the UK residents pay via their tv tax (and likely other taxes) for this tripe, programming, and historical revisionism.  I seem recall but can't easily find some funny song for the season that had lyrics "I don't care what the man white say, Santa Claus is a black man." There is some youtubes but not as I recall it. (Mandela Effect.)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 01, 2019, 06:01:09 PM
A nation cucked - truly... :(

Schools are becoming assembly lines for Antifa. Home-school your kids, and teach them combat sports before they can walk.