• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 16, 2018, 10:38:07 AM
I'm sure they don't like you very much either.

But as a proggie narcicist his only care is his own emotions, nothing else passes the firewall of delusional thinking.

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 16, 2018, 10:42:19 AM
Don't misunderstand me.

No one misunderstands your need to troll Americans.

Metron2267

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 16, 2018, 10:55:07 AM
Gorsh, I only been talkin with Mr. Vashtar, if he prefers, fer a couple years now, but thanks fer settin things straight.

OMG!

You gave this 'guy' two freaking years of troll time?

Why?

It hasn't learned one damned thing!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 16, 2018, 10:52:28 AM
Yet here you sit cuckolded by some peon DMV maven getting fat of OUR nation and freedoms.

I fucking LOATHE YOU! >:(

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Prkl7VO7yw

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 16, 2018, 10:57:04 AM
OMG!

You gave this 'guy' two freaking years of troll time?

Why?

It hasn't learned one damned thing!

Because I enjoy it.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 10:08:45 AM

Is that a fact? My next door neighbour and his family are black, the guy across the road moved there in 1979, he and his family are Indian ancestry, next door but one on the other side are black, and the family next door to that, and the one after. Over the back on the other street are  black and Mexican (immediately behind)...I'd say easily 50%-60% of our street and the surrounding streets are non white families.  We've lived here since February and had no issues with anyone.

>comparing black people to niggers
wew lad, why are you so racist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXCFdopdY80

Metron2267

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 16, 2018, 11:11:07 AM
>comparing black people to niggers

Yes YOU did, why???

Quotewew lad, why are you so racist?

Scum trash like YOU who promote, disseminate, and trade in racism are a blight on all sentient beings.

Fuck off!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 16, 2018, 11:17:32 AM
Yes YOU did, why???

Scum trash like YOU who promote, disseminate, and trade in racism are a blight on all sentient beings.

Fuck off!

no.

There is a difference between blacks and niggers knowing the difference can save your life.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 16, 2018, 09:14:24 AM
That is a great line delivered by Clint.  Here's another (NOT SAFE TO LISTEN AT WORK OR AROUND KIDS).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu_LCNLillU

Sredni, I don't know how to convince you.  It may not be possible.  Look, I don't want to kill anything.  I have shot game animals to supplement food for the table.  I never enjoyed it all that much.  I'm not a killer.  My family teases me for catching wayward spiders, wasps and the like so I can throw them outside.  My career, before I got sick, involved helping those with mental illness and developmental disability.  I have compassion for people, and I do my best to understand their problems.  But when their problems, their addictions, their sick predilections become such that they disregard other people, when they become as selfish as a human being can possibly be and have no regard for other's safety and security or innocence?  You can't help them any longer.  If I am the only thing standing between such a person and my wife and children I will use everything at my disposal to stop them.  If I need counseling afterward, so be it.  We are talking about the basic need to survive here, Sredni.

Extremely well put and you no doubt speak for the vast majority of gun owners.

Although. I was required to carry a sidearm on occasion during my career in the Navy, I never felt the need to own a firearm until I experienced Hurricane Charlie and it’s aftermath.   For a period of 7-10 days after the storm depending on where you lived in my area there was no electricity and most secondary roads were impassable for normal vehicles.   Access by police to many neighboorhoods was impossible and regular patrols were restored only gradually as streets were dewatered and cleared of debris.

During that time there were a number of good samaritans in 4X4s about offering whatever assistance was needed but there were also a number of criminal types who were out to loot, rob and scam hurricane victims.  One pair of such yahoos arrived at my door and insisted they were going to remove the debris of my pool enclosure, much of which was resting in my pool, for an absurdly high fee.  After politely saying no a few times the discussion became hostile and it ended with me telling them to get the fuck off my property.  While this was going on I was very conscious of the pump shotgun on a rack in the rear window of their pickup.  From that point on I have felt behooved to keep a firearm in my home in order to protect my wife and myself against any similar experience in the future that might go worse for us, especially as we grow older.  Running away is never the answer.

After purchasing a weapon, undergoing refresher training to regain necessary proficiency in its safe use and obtaining a carry permit, I find that I enjoy going to the range fairly regularly and more often than not putting rounds in a tight group on center mass.  I have also taught my wife to shoot and, although she goes to the range much less frequently than I, she is much more of a natural shooter and doesn’t require the practice that I do to hit what I aim at.  She shoots at least as well as I do both with her pistol (380 PPK) and mine (.40 Sig).  (She also beats me at darts whenever we play.)

I want to stress that while I hunted small game with friends as a youth I have never been overly fascinated with guns and know that if I am ever forced to shoot someone even in self defense it will probably be the worst day of my life.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 16, 2018, 11:30:22 AM
no.

YES!

QuoteThere is a difference between blacks and niggers knowing the difference can save your life.

Every time you invoke racism to define basic human misdeeds you cheapen every person of every color.

If every crappy car sold was made in just one color it'd be so easy to avoid buying one, eh?

Here's a clue - human nature isn't determined by a paint job.

Grow the FUCK up, asshole!
>:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 16, 2018, 11:35:33 AM
I have also taught my wife to shoot and, although she goes to the range much less frequently than I, she is much more of a natural shooter and doesn’t require the practice that I do to hit what I aim at.  She shoots at least as well as I do both with her pistol (380 PPK) and mine (.40 Sig).  (She also beats me at darts whenever we play.)

I have seen this play out at the range so many times that it's become a bit of a meme. Women, for whatever reason, seem to have some natural ability to lock on and progress in a very measured and skillful manner.

I always think they're going to mimic my tendency to yank the first few shots anticipating the recoil and yet it never seems to be the case.

Love to watch the ladies shoot!

QuoteI want to stress that while I hunted small game with friends as a youth I have never been overly fascinated with guns and know that if I am ever forced to shoot someone in self defense it will probably be the worst day of my life.

And that is how all responsible gun owners (I believe) feel.

:)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 16, 2018, 10:55:07 AM
Gorsh, I only been talkin with Mr. Vashtar, if he prefers, fer a couple years now, but thanks fer settin things straight.

Lemme put it this way. Although I wouldn't go so far as to consider you an equal, I 'd be happy to let you collect my mail, mow my lawn etc. I don't think I can say fairer than that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 16, 2018, 11:47:17 AM
Lemme put it this way. Although I wouldn't go so far as to consider you an equal, I 'd be happy to let you collect my mail, mow my lawn etc. I don't think I can say fairer than that.

Funny, I wouldn't let you wash my car. :D

Lol. Fair enough, Mr. Vashtar.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 16, 2018, 11:48:33 AM
Funny, I wouldn't let you wash my car. :D

I'd be happy to hose it down for you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 16, 2018, 11:50:12 AM
Lol. Fair enough, Mr. Vashtar.

I'm sure he was referring to his Muslim landlord's property, anyway.  ;)

Metron2267

Yeeeesh!

:(

Why do limeys always look for man servants?

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 16, 2018, 11:51:58 AM
I'm sure he was referring to his Muslim landlord's property, anyway.  ;)

ROFLOL! ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 16, 2018, 11:44:52 AM
I have seen this play out at the range so many times that it's become a bit of a meme. Women, for whatever reason, seem to have some natural ability to lock on and progress in a very measured and skillful manner.

I always think they're going to mimic my tendency to yank the first few shots anticipating the recoil and yet it never seems to be the case.

I know, right?  Sometimes I wonder whether having a wife that can out shoot you is a good thing.

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 16, 2018, 11:39:52 AM
YES!

Every time you invoke racism to define basic human misdeeds you cheapen every person of every color.

If every crappy car sold was made in just one color it'd be so easy to avoid buying one, eh?

Here's a clue - human nature isn't determined by a paint job.

Grow the FUCK up, asshole!
>:(

I have a friend who says the same...there's a difference.  I grew up in North Dakota, he lives in Shreveport.  I don't  judge.

I do get a kick how people get all bent out of shape over words.

About ten years ago, I worked for a company who provided services for people with developmental disabilities and I went with another guy from work to see about taking over a contract for our sheltered workshop.  It entailed putting together oxygen masks for a company who supplied them to the airlines. 
We went to the place and were observing people putting the masks together.  The Forman was a black lady and the workforce was about 25 percent black.  She told us they were having problems with one particular step and took us to one corner where about eight or ten people where putting some kind of whirlygig on a line of something.  We observed for a bit and my co-worker exclaimed that what they needed was more Jigs on the job.  The lady stopped dead in her tracks and this black guy stopped what he was doing and glared up at us.  It took everything I had to keep from laughing. I told her he meant the guides they were using On the tabletop.  She had never heard them called that before.  We left and as soon as we got to the parkinglot, my co-worker asked about the uncomfortable and awkward moment.  I had to explain to him that the word "jig" could be construed as derogatory to black people.  He had never heard of it.

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 16, 2018, 11:44:52 AM

We had an instructor who said women are better students when it comes to firearms training.  I don't doubt it at all.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 16, 2018, 12:00:13 PM
I know, right?  Sometimes I wonder whether having a wife that can out shoot you is a good thing.

Lol, if we can't be humbled at home, then why not at the range?

;)

Metron2267

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 16, 2018, 12:05:40 PM
I have a friend who says the same...there's a difference.  I grew up in North Dakota, he lives in Shreveport.  I don't  judge.

I have no familiarity with the deep South but your answer is a sound one - no way that we can separate environment and experience from outlook.

QuoteI do get a kick how people get all bent out of shape over words.

About ten years ago, I worked for a company who provided services for people with developmental disabilities and I went with another guy from work to see about taking over a contract for our sheltered workshop.  It entailed putting together oxygen masks for a company who supplied them to the airlines. 
We went to the place and were observing people putting the masks together.  The Forman was a black lady and the workforce was about 25 percent black.  She told us they were having problems with one particular step and took us to one corner where about eight or ten people where putting some kind of whirlygig on a line of something.  We observed for a bit and my co-worker exclaimed that what they needed was more Jigs on the job.  The lady stopped dead in her tracks and this black guy stopped what he was doing and glared up at us.  It took everything I had to keep from laughing. I told her he meant the guides they were using On the tabletop.  She had never heard them called that before.  We left and as soon as we got to the parkinglot, my co-worker asked about the uncomfortable and awkward moment.  I had to explain to him that the word "jig" could be construed as derogatory to black people.  He had never heard of it.

That's a really insightful moment in the history of slang terms vs. mechanical ones.

I don't have some magic bullet  for how we get past innocently meant double meanings, but I do know that using the n-bomb helps no one ever, especially those blacks who have taken it over into their own lingo as a means of demystifying and disempowering it.

Their continuance of the word, even in a cloistered format is, I feel, a form of racism also.

If the word needs to die, then just let it die completely.

My .02c - adjusted for inflation of course... ::)

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 16, 2018, 12:38:51 PM
I have no familiarity with the deep South but your answer is a sound one - no way that we can separate environment and experience from outlook.

That's a really insightful moment in the history of slang terms vs. mechanical ones.

I don't have some magic bullet  for how we get past innocently meant double meanings, but I do know that using the n-bomb helps no one ever, especially those blacks who have taken it over into their own lingo as a means of demystifying and disempowering it.

Their continuance of the word, even in a cloistered format is, I feel, a form of racism also.

Yeah, I've always considered the word to be quite offensive.  The other word I was forbidden to say was "cunt."  Only since spending time in this forum with the likes of Pud, O'Neill, and Sred. ..er...Mr. Vashtar, has it taken on a whole new shine for me.  Growing up in North Dakota, I was led to believe that the word "cunt" and the word "squaw" were equally offensive and meant the same thing.  Given the fact that there were a large number of Native Americans in and around the area, I avoided all words that could have some negative connotation toward Native Americans except for "filthy redskin" and "dirty injun" which I reserved for a friend of mine.

albrecht

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 16, 2018, 12:38:51 PM

Homosexuals some decade ago reclaimed, or really I guess redefinided, the word "queer." Remember how they would disrupt government meetings or protest "we're queer, we're here" etc because they were upset they were getting AIDS due to their "lifestyle choices" and the government wasn't spending money on fighting it. Then some years ago the word "slut," was reclaimed in some bizarre way, to advance female rights, by having "slutwalks" and "reclaiming" the word slut. There also is some group, some say almost cult, of women that to advance feminist causes by going topless in protest. Often disrupting meetings, churches, etc and getting arrested. It is called Femen and the gals usually are pretty hot. It is lead/created by a man. An odd situation and way to protest the male hierarchy.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 16, 2018, 12:00:13 PM

Of course, it's her criminal ancestry. Aussies need to be able to use guns so they can rob banks.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 16, 2018, 11:54:47 AM
Yeeeesh!

:(

Why do limeys always look for man servants?

Because you can't get men servants pregnant. Believe me, I know. And I expect to be waited on generally because I'm a member of a superior nation. You wouldn't understand, coming from a bunch of mongrels and peons.