• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 15, 2018, 09:57:01 PM
Sigh: Rewind...When Durbin reported it and the press approached the WH, they didn't deny it had been said. Various Republicans (including Ryan) were visibly shaken and uncomfortable when they were asked for comment, two Republicans said they 'couldn't recall (Amnesia is rife in the GOP, ask Sessions). Trump tweets on it (naturally) and the GOP/Trump autocracy machine goes into action, and we have 'couldn't recall' to 'He didn't say that'..But they don't say what he said.

You simply wait for the 'official' version and then repeat what Trump tells you to say. Welcome to being the subject of Trump Inc.

But  Hillary.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 15, 2018, 09:57:01 PM
Sigh: Rewind...When Durbin reported it and the press approached the WH, they didn't deny it had been said. Various Republicans (including Ryan) were visibly shaken and uncomfortable when they were asked for comment, two Republicans said they 'couldn't recall (Amnesia is rife in the GOP, ask Sessions). Trump tweets on it (naturally) and the GOP/Trump autocracy machine goes into action, and we have 'couldn't recall' to 'He didn't say that'..But they don't say what he said.

You simply wait for the 'official' version and then repeat what Trump tells you to say. Welcome to being the subject of Trump Inc.

But  Hillary.

What is far far more pressing is Trump's comments about the ICBM false alarm from Hawaii. He simply said 'I love that they admitted responsibility'. What? He's the fucking POTUS and all he's worried about is that it might come and shit on his step. What a fucking POS.

But they are shit holes and that’s why people want to climb out of them and come to America.  I’m sure that this is something to which you closely relate having done so yourself. 

I have no problem with politicians telling it like it is during negotiations behind closed doors.  Traditionally this is where the sausage is made and participants should feel free to speak their minds in frank terms without fear of some little pissant tattletale like Durban running out the door and repeating naughty words used in the spirit of candor to the first gaggle of reporters he sees.  Mark my words, this breach of custom will come back to bite Dems in the ass like Harry Reed’s use of the nuclear option did.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 15, 2018, 10:36:22 PM
Well, the joke's always on someone like you.  ;D

Seiously, the "joke" was the "scare."  ;)

How was thousands of people terrified they were minutes from vaporisation a joke? Or would you react differently?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 15, 2018, 11:27:12 PM

How was thousands of people terrified they were minutes from vaporisation a joke? Or would you react differently?

I can't believe you are trying to pin the blame on Trump for that scare.  You are reaching too far.  Some shlub hit the wrong button.  I'm surprised it hasn't happened before.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 15, 2018, 11:17:12 PM

But they are shit holes and that’s why people want to climb out of them and come to America.  I’m sure that this is something to which you closely relate having done so yourself. 

Trump (your master) was a result of immigration..Oh wait..

I have no problem with politicians telling it like it is during negotiations behind closed doors.  Traditionally this is where the sausage is made and participants should feel free to speak their minds in frank terms without fear of some little pissant tattletale like Durban running out the door and repeating naughty words used in the spirit of candor to the first gaggle of reporters he sees.  Mark my words, this breach of custom will come back to bite Dems in the ass like Harry Reed’s use of the nuclear option did.

You're an idiot...The harm done by Trump to what may happen to troops in Africa and the national interest re: ISIS; Will only get worse. Why should informants tell US soldiers intel on ISIS if the boss of those soldiers just treats them with contempt?

Custom my ass.. 'Custom' isn't the POTUS using the position to feather their and the nest of their immediate family, but he's making huge inroads in that vein. Trump is a fucking cheap, shit, a coward, narcissistic immature waste of skin and oxygen. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 15, 2018, 11:27:12 PM

I didn't call it a joke. You'll have to ask the OP, you disingenuous hack! ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 15, 2018, 11:32:49 PM
I can't believe you are trying to pin the blame on Trump for that scare.  You are reaching too far.  Some shlub hit the wrong button.  I'm surprised it hasn't happened before.

I don't blame him for the scare...I blame him for his reaction....Nothing.....He continued playing golf and then afterwards said he wasn't responsible. What fucking leader is that? All he was concerned about was making sure that everyone knew it wasn't him that caused it. Not that the protocol was deeply flawed and that as the C in C the buck stopped with him and he would ensure it never happened again.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 15, 2018, 11:34:22 PM
I didn't call it a joke. You'll have to ask the OP, you disingenuous hack! ::)
You said the joke was the scare...So pray tell how the scare was a joke? Do you think the mass panic was CGI?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 15, 2018, 11:32:49 PM

How naive but I've come to expect it. There are built in redundancies in the protocol. This wasn't an accident but was done intentionally, yet again, by an out of control state government to try to make Trump look bad. Someone deserves a good, hard punch in the face over this. The kind that would break someone's glasses in half.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 15, 2018, 11:34:21 PM
Trump (your master) was a result of immigration..Oh wait..

You're an idiot...The harm done by Trump to what may happen to troops in Africa and the national interest re: ISIS; Will only get worse. Why should informants tell US soldiers intel on ISIS if the boss of those soldiers just treats them with contempt?

Custom my ass.. 'Custom' isn't the POTUS using the position to feather their and the nest of their immediate family, but he's making huge inroads in that vein. Trump is a fucking cheap, shit, a coward, narcissistic immature waste of skin and oxygen.
Haha. Ignoring the old Hitler salutes some of your royals made a career of politically-incorrect "gaffs." Frankly I thought they were hilarious and sorry they took him away from the public. His jokes about Commonwealth countries and UK countries (even "white" ones,) but his best stuff was about Asians, Africans, and immigrants. Pure gold...or Sterling, I guess, would be more proper?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 15, 2018, 11:37:10 PM
I don't blame him for the scare...I blame him for his reaction....Nothing.....He continued playing golf and then afterwards said he wasn't responsible. What fucking leader is that? All he was concerned about was making sure that everyone knew it wasn't him that caused it. Not that the protocol was deeply flawed and that as the C in C the buck stopped with him and he would ensure it never happened again.

There is just no point in getting hot under the collar about it.  Sure, I would have apologized to the Hawaiians on behalf of the military but I don't see any point in getting angry about how he handled it unless you just like to be pissed off at him all of the time.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 15, 2018, 11:45:11 PM
How naive but I've come to expect it. There are built in redundancies in the protocol. This wasn't an accident but was done intentionally, yet again, by an out of control state government to try to make Trump look bad. Someone deserves a good, hard punch in the face over this. The kind that would break someone's glasses in half.  ;)

Trumptard.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 15, 2018, 11:50:10 PM
There is just no point in getting hot under the collar about it.  Sure, I would have apologized to the Hawaiians on behalf of the military but I don't see any point in getting angry about how he handled it unless you just like to be pissed off at him all of the time.

I didn't advocate he get angry (why would he? No-one tweeted something his thin skin got pricked over), but his reaction was nothing, the reason being it didn't directly affect him. It wasn't about him, until it was pointed out he continued playing golf...A state in the USA has an alert (Thankfully a false alarm) and his reaction is to play golf. Far more important than to get on TV/radio within minutes and broadcast it was a false alarm, that the USA wasn't imminently going to go to war and that he as POTUS would do everything he could to ensure it never happened again. That he would take personal responsibility...The thing is, he doesn't even know when he could make a negative thing be a positive thing of him...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 15, 2018, 11:51:40 PM
Retard.

One of us thought panicking people believing a nuclear attack was imminent was a joke, it wasn't me.  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 15, 2018, 11:56:47 PM
One of us thought panicking people believing a nuclear attack was imminent was a joke, it wasn't me.  ???

One of us has a reading comprehension problem and it's not me.

Also, cognitive dissonance.  ;)

Anyway, shit for brains, the people that did that was the state gov't of Hawaii. ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 15, 2018, 11:57:58 PM

You said it was a joke. Its what you said. Presumably you'd not shit yourself.

Yorkshire pud

Anyway, shit for brains, the people that did that was the state gov't of Hawaii. ::)

And? They're not part of the USA? Well maybe not as far as Trump is concerned, they're light brown.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 15, 2018, 11:59:27 PM
You said it was a joke. Its what you said. Presumably you'd not shit yourself.

You're doing one of your old tricks, pud: taking my post out of context. It was a response to someone else who called it that, hence my quotation marks, you fucking dimwit!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 12:00:33 AM
And? They're not part of the USA? Well maybe not as far as Trump is concerned, they're light brown.

It's not the federal gov't. You seem to be having trouble with basic concepts and keeping things straight. Did you hit your head recently? ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2018, 12:03:17 AM
You're doing one of your old tricks, pud: taking my post out of context. It was a response to someone else who called it that, hence my quotation marks, you fucking dimwit!

Your words..Verbatim

Seiously,<sic> the "joke" was the "scare."

How is the scare a joking thing?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 15, 2018, 11:45:11 PM

Whatever, I realize that with something like this that there must be a deep dark conspiracy angle or so some think.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 12:04:50 AM
Your words..Verbatim

Seiously,<sic> the "joke" was the "scare."

How is the scare a joking thing?

Try reading the post before. Now, stop wasting my time with this bullshit or you're going on ignore.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2018, 12:04:35 AM
It's not the federal gov't. You seem to be having trouble with basic concepts and keeping things straight. Did you hit your head recently? ???

I see, so if Hawaii was attacked in reality the USA wouldn't retaliate? Trump carry on playing golf.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 16, 2018, 12:05:43 AM
Whatever, I realize that with something like this that there must be a deep dark conspiracy angle or so some think.

Yeah, the facts are getting in the way.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 12:06:42 AM

I see, so if Hawaii was attacked in reality the USA wouldn't retaliate? Trump carry on playing golf.

I'll take that as a yes, you hit your head recently.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2018, 12:06:10 AM
Try reading the post before. Now, stop wasting my time with this bullshit or you're going on ignore.

That you hang by your petard isn't unusual..

Thanks for adding this.  I had it in mind that it was a civil defense thing but forgot that is mainly a state function. I've only read a couple stories about this.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2018, 12:07:59 AM
I'll take that as a yes, you hit your head recently.  ;D

So I'm not on ignore?  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2018, 12:06:57 AM
Yeah, the facts are getting in the way.  ::)

You really think it was a conspiracy!! PLEASE!!! Never breed.