• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 13, 2018, 06:21:55 PM
Your mine field idea is more intriguing every day.
So much cheaper and more effective and with modern technology one could imagine mobile "smart" mines, ability to turn off in some circumstances, recognizing livestock or animals versus an illegal, move location, etc. Ultimately the best solution would be real criminal and civil penalties for those who hire, harbor, teach, rent to, etc an illegal. And a legitimate system for legal immigration, even season based or work temporary, that looks for the interests of the country first, which includes demographics,  and background checks and tracks the immigrant.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on January 13, 2018, 06:33:53 PM
So much cheaper and more effective and with modern technology one could imagine mobile "smart" mines, ability to turn off in some circumstances, recognizing livestock or animals versus an illegal, move location, etc. Ultimately the best solution would be real criminal and civil penalties for those who hire, harbor, teach, rent to, etc an illegal. And a legitimate system for legal immigration, even season based or work temporary, that looks for the interests of the country first, which includes demographics,  and background checks and tracks the immigrant.

Since the liberals love aliens, maybe we can subcontract to the Espheni to construct one of their electric fences?

Gd5150

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 13, 2018, 06:48:08 PM
Since the liberals love aliens, maybe we can subcontract to the Espheni to construct one of their electric fences?

Just drop a bunch of Metalhead robot dogs down there. No one would go within a hundred miles of the shithole border.

Up All Night

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 13, 2018, 10:30:24 AM
Record stock market.
Record number of record closes.
Record unemployment,
Record drop in illegal immigration.
Highest economic growth in 20 years.
Thanks to his tax plan 90% of Americans will receive a tax cut.
Millions getting pay increases thanks to his tax cut.
Corporate tax cuts will grow economy to highest it’s been in 30 years.

It must suck to be always be wrong.

It's gonna be a helluva State of the Union Address, no matter how many turds boycott it, or make a fuss....

Gd5150

Quote from: Up All Night on January 13, 2018, 08:17:07 PM
It's gonna be a helluva State of the Union Address, no matter how many turds boycott it, or make a fuss....

The MSMedia won’t bother televising it, they can just have Dick Durbin tell us what Trump said. Then they can have their round table panel discussions with 17 Democrats telling us what he really meant with dog whistles and oil lamps.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 13, 2018, 08:46:22 PM
...they can just have Dick Durbin tell us what Trump said.

heh heh

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2018, 09:03:42 AM
I'm sick of faggots whitewashing these scumbags like McCain. You want to discuss him? First know who he really is becuase I ain't buying the fairytale version. He was the deep state's point man for secret ISIS dealings, obviously...and that's just one of many reasons to wish death upon that fucker. How many Americans have died because of him? Do you care? He doesn't.  ::)

Pure speculation.

Quote from: TigerLily on January 13, 2018, 11:02:11 AM
You're disgusted by McCain's lies but ... what? ... amused by Trump's

You know me better than that. I've always slammed Trump for his lies. I knew Trump was a liar going into the election, but again, he was the lesser of 2 evils. I'd have voted for the Prince of Lies himself against that witch. I did the same thing in 2008 when McLame was running against Obama.  I voted for McLame knowing full well who he was.

That doesn't change the fact that you seem to be ok with McCain's deception as long as he is fooling conservatives.  God, I want some honest politicians in our Federal chambers.  At least Trump seems to be trying to do the things that he promised to do when he was running.  That can rarely be said of many politicians.

Quote from: TigerLily on January 13, 2018, 05:55:50 PM
Illegals from Mexico has always been somewhat of a revolving door. I'm not referring to catch and release. So many are seasonal workers; make extra money during harvest, construction then go home to their families.  Due to NAFTA many were able to go home and get decent (by their standards) jobs

Ever try to get teenagers to clean toilets? Dig holes? Pick lettuce?

I did my share of cleaning toilets when I was younger.  Dug holes too.  You aren't speaking for most of us.

Nastiest toilets were always the ladies rooms with toilet paper strewn everywhere.

Up All Night

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 14, 2018, 12:56:43 AM
I did my share of cleaning toilets when I was younger.  Dug holes too.  You aren't speaking for most of us.

Nastiest toilets were always the ladies rooms with toilet paper strewn everywhere.

Was when I worked at the airport service station in the 70's.

More than just paper.... try bloody sanitary napkins on the floor. From lady taxi drivers..

But, a fat guy with diareeha did a number at the tire store restroom I worked in.

Quote from: Up All Night on January 14, 2018, 01:26:03 AM

More than just paper.... try bloody sanitary napkins on the floor. From lady taxi drivers..

But, a fat guy with diareeha did a number at the tire store restroom I worked in.

Oh yeah, I had some bad cases too.  In general though, even on good days, toilet paper was strewn everywhere.  Of course this was at Wal-Mart so it is about what you would expect.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 14, 2018, 12:21:55 AM
Pure speculation.

Maybe to someone who's only looked at MSM coverage of him. Moderate, indeed! That's like saying Jack the Ripper was a moderate serial killer.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 14, 2018, 12:42:10 AM
You know me better than that. I've always slammed Trump for his lies. I knew Trump was a liar going into the election, but again, he was the lesser of 2 evils. I'd have voted for the Prince of Lies himself against that witch. I did the same thing in 2008 when McLame was running against Obama.  I voted for McLame knowing full well who he was.

That doesn't change the fact that you seem to be ok with McCain's deception as long as he is fooling conservatives.  God, I want some honest politicians in our Federal chambers.  At least Trump seems to be trying to do the things that he promised to do when he was running.  That can rarely be said of many politicians.

In other words, DERP! :o

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Up All Night on January 14, 2018, 01:26:03 AM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 01:33:26 AM
In other words, DERP! :o

The things he lied about at that time were mostly about other candidates not policies.  I know he highly exaggerates his accomplishments in policy too.  Like the latest tax cuts were not the biggest in history.  Still, better than the old policy.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2018, 11:39:32 AM

If you said that to her face, you wouldn't even see the punch going back for a second hit. I'd just finish my beer before she ripped your hair out. But we both know you're a coward and didn't donate (and have no intention of doing so) to the site...Oh, and you voted for Obama.

Is anyone else concerned about Pud?  At least once a week we hear these alarming descriptions of what his bride does to those who cross her.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 14, 2018, 01:46:16 AM
The things he lied about at that time were mostly about other candidates not policies.  I know he highly exaggerates his accomplishments in policy too.  Like the latest tax cuts were not the biggest in history.  Still, better than the old policy.

One day soon you'll have to face who he really is. ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 01:51:33 AM
One day soon you'll have to face who he really is. ;)

And who is that?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 14, 2018, 02:08:37 AM
And who is that?

A sleazy criminal who used the system for gain for himself while betraying his nation.

Anyone from Arizona here? Seriously, what has he ever done for you? I'd be interested to know.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2018, 02:15:20 AM
A sleazy criminal who used the system for gain for himself while betraying his nation.

Anyone from Arizona here? Seriously, what has he ever done for you? I'd be interested to know.

So you're talking about McLame?  I was talking about Trump.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 14, 2018, 02:19:27 AM
So you're talking about McLame?  I was talking about Trump.

I thought he was talking about Obama

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfWH2s9rc30

So, you guys bust my chops for voting Obama instead of him but even he endorsed Barry. ;D

Up All Night

Quote from: Up All Night on January 13, 2018, 08:17:07 PM

1st turd up...