• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on January 12, 2018, 06:10:11 PM

The president declined to answer shouted questions about Shithole-gate from American Urban Radio Networks White House correspondent April Ryan at a ceremony Friday honoring Dr. Martin Luther King:

"Mr. President, will you give an apology for the statement yesterday?"

She continued, "Mr. President are you a racist?"

"Mr. President, will you respond to these serious questions about your statement sir?"

She repeats: "Mr. President, are you a racist?"

Happy MLK Day  :)

Funny, the black people surrounding him didn't seem to think he's a racist or are they just too dumb to get it, TL? :D

The fact of the matter is that many of those countries over there are shitholes.  Their leaders are authoritarian dictators.  I think there are many good people in those countries too but they aren't the ones in power.  Not saying all African countries but quite a few.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 12, 2018, 06:16:01 PM
The fact of the matter is that many of those countries over there are shitholes.  Their leaders are authoritarian dictators.  I think there are many good people in those countries too but they aren't the ones in power.  Not saying all but quite a few.

Of course they are! However, the CIA wants their nanny surveillance state and nanny insists on politeness! Don't make nanny mad. >:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0kRPXTBRqE

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2018, 06:11:47 PM
Funny, the black people surrounding him didn't seem to think he's a racist or are they just too dumb to get it, TL? :D

Don't be so racist. Misguided people come in all colors

https://youtu.be/eoBOueMfdcY

https://youtu.be/B3e0xFe2lXA

Swishypants

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on January 12, 2018, 03:33:08 PM
https://youtu.be/l9_yVh89aTQ

https://youtu.be/B3e0xFe2lXA

The president declined to answer shouted questions about Shithole-gate from American Urban Radio Networks White House correspondent April Ryan at a ceremony Friday honoring Dr. Martin Luther King:

"Mr. President, will you respond to these serious questions about your statement sir?"

PROUD OF THAT SHIT!  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2018, 06:20:28 PM
Of course they are! However, the CIA wants their nanny surveillance state and nanny insists on politeness! Don't make nanny mad. >:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0kRPXTBRqE

What about that time earlier today when I smoked your pathetic ass! MAN THAT WAS OSSUM!

Swishypants

HEY RITCHIE! You are in trouble and I got a bonus! LMFAO! SMOKED SON! SMOKED RIGHT THE FUCK OUT!

Gd5150

Wasnt Trump supposed to cancel MLK day?

It’s awesome when the left hijacks legitimate causes and exploits them so much that literally everyone is a perpetrator of said flavor of the week left wing cause.

Happy racist, sexist, homophobe, Nazi, Hitler, sexual harasser, mysogonist, I’m sure I forgot a few hundred other watered down leftwing labels.

https://youtu.be/Prhi3_Nvt3U

TigerLily

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 12, 2018, 07:17:09 PM
Wasnt Trump supposed to cancel MLK day?

It’s awesome when the left hijacks legitimate causes and exploits them so much that literally everyone is a perpetrator of said flavor of the week left wing cause.

Happy racist, sexist, homophobe, Nazi, Hitler, sexual harasser, mysogonist, I’m sure I forgot a few hundred other watered down leftwing labels.

https://youtu.be/Prhi3_Nvt3U

Puhleeze. How many slurs have you used against Demokkrat libtard lemmings. And have you looked at your avatar lately?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on January 12, 2018, 07:41:02 PM
Puhleeze. How many slurs have you used against Demokkrat libtard lemmings. And have you looked at your avatar lately?

It's the dude from that James Bond movie that used to do the 7-Up commercials. ;)

TigerLily

This is the man that some of you disparage as "McLame" while you grovel at "Shithole Donald's" feet

“Respect for the God-given dignity of every human being, no matter their race, ethnicity or other circumstances of their birth, is the essence of American patriotism"

"To believe otherwise is to oppose the very idea of America," he continued. "People have come to this country from everywhere, and people from everywhere have made America great. Our immigration policy should reflect that truth, and our elected officials, including our President, should respect it.” - Senator John McCain

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on January 12, 2018, 07:56:47 PM
This is the man that some of you disparage as "McLame" while you grovel at "Shithole Donald's" feet

“Respect for the God-given dignity of every human being, no matter their race, ethnicity or other circumstances of their birth, is the essence of American patriotism"

"To believe otherwise is to oppose the very idea of America," he continued. "People have come to this country from everywhere, and people from everywhere have made America great. Our immigration policy should reflect that truth, and our elected officials, including our President, should respect it.” - Senator John McCain

You just LOVE the sleazy criminal types!  ;D

GravitySucks

I know you didn’t vote for him in 2008.

Our immigration policy should reflect that.  Let them immigrate legally into the United States.

Swishypants

Listen to me, ya dumb broad, just because one man says it, doesn't make it so! This country IS NOT founded on that bullshit! Go read your history books, the old ones that are accurate! Progressivism was a passing fad. It's over, just like your once perky boobs!

Swishypants

The Libs lived in a dream world and mistook our silence for compliance. Cold bucket of water later...

albrecht

Somehow the Trump thread became an immigration thread? No more Stormy Weathers stuff even? But although Trump is FAR too soft on immigration, illegal and legal, for me and despite his boorish NYC/Hollywood manners and style my issue is that he denies the "shithole countries" comments. He should have doubled-down on them. Why, besides graft, pay-to-play, etc did Haiti need the Clintons? If not because a "shithole?" Africa? I guess "We Are The World" and decades of give-aways weren't necessary because they really got their "shit" together?

Swishypants

You can FORCE people to officially tow a line in order to keep their jobs, but it doesn't mean anything REAL!

Swishypants

Shoving this Multicultural bullshit down kids throats has produced the most conservative generation in history! Generation Z! It has all blown up in their faces and we have played them like a fiddle!

Swishypants

There may be many family traditions, but only ONE CULTURE!

Swishypants

But they are trippling down with the childless Millennials (half of whom have now walked away from them after being butt-fucked by Obama for 8 years). Good luck with that shit! You've been out-smarted, are now out-numbered, and have always been out-gunned! You never really had a chance. We just lured you into making average people hate you. Well done Libs! Golf-clap!

Swishypants

Me towing MD around by the nose for the last three and a half months is a microcosm. Study and learn ladies! And that was just for the lulz!

Quote from: Robtheacidghost on January 12, 2018, 08:44:40 AM
Since when is Haiti NOT a "shithole country?"...

Since Trump said it was, of course

It will be an impeachable offense by Tuesday

Swishypants

Wtasa' Mattah' "Ritchie?" You gonna' cry again? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Simple-bitch got played!

Swishypants

Toughen the fuck up, drop you massive ego's you trip over, and get serious!

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 12, 2018, 04:48:46 PM
The encounter was from 2006, a year after he married Melania, but he paid off Daniels in 2016.

Melania is a trophy wife.  She would have married any rich guy.  She got what she wanted, which was money and a luxuriant lifestyle. 

Like that bimbo OJ murdered.  She chose to be with the rich and famous guy - the money, the parties, all that, regardless.  Oh well.

Taaroa

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42670715
"Donald Trump must apologise for comments - African Union"

Or what? What could Africa possibly do to the US to retaliate which wouldn't hurt them more? ;D
Maybe if their countries weren't shitholes, then they wouldn't be getting criticised and offended.