Quote from: Swishypants on January 10, 2018, 03:38:07 PM
You and I both know your "staple" is a Little Debbie "Fudge Round."

Little Debbie's a whore and so is your mother!  >:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxHKedfUkwc

He's the king, motherfucker! Just like Trump.  ;D

Swishypants

Speaking of whores! I found Tigerlilly.

https://youtu.be/bXInd6iTt3s

The Yeast Infection is strong with this one!

paladin1991

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 09, 2018, 02:16:18 PM
No one is going to do the research for you, but PUD's comment is correct with respect to federal income taxes paid and federal benefits received.  You can Google it.

Jagoff.  All I asked was if he had those numbers handy.  If he didn't, no worries.  I didn't ask him to 'do the research.'     

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 09, 2018, 02:52:04 PM
You could look yourself you lazy sod... but ere you are.

https://blogs.voanews.com/all-about-america/2015/09/18/heres-how-much-each-state-contributes-to-us-economy/

Where’s all that wealth coming from? HowMuch.net found that the states with the largest economies are California (13.3 percent), Texas (9.5 percent), and New York (8.1 percent). The states with the smallest economies are Vermont (0.2 percent), Maine, Rhode Island, North and South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, and Alaska, all of which represent about 0.3 percent of the U.S. economy.

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/

I don't know if its significant but the most dependent near the top are mainly red states.. AL is number 4.

Thanks, mate.  good to see where you got your facts fm.  Now go get me a fucking beer.

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 09, 2018, 02:52:04 PM
You could look yourself you lazy sod... but ere you are.

https://blogs.voanews.com/all-about-america/2015/09/18/heres-how-much-each-state-contributes-to-us-economy/

Where’s all that wealth coming from? HowMuch.net found that the states with the largest economies are California (13.3 percent), Texas (9.5 percent), and New York (8.1 percent). The states with the smallest economies are Vermont (0.2 percent), Maine, Rhode Island, North and South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, and Alaska, all of which represent about 0.3 percent of the U.S. economy.

Hmmm.  It does say how much each contributes to the total economy.  But not what goes directly to the fed and then redistributed by the feds....so it doesn't quite answer the question asked, does it?

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2018, 04:35:42 PM

He didn't read it. He just wants to try and show me that he's not triggered by the verbal ass-whoopin' I gave him today. What day is today? Oh yeah! It doesn't matter because this happens every day! :)

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Swishypants on January 10, 2018, 02:40:54 PM
You do know that's where Special Forces comes from. Ever read "Imperial Grunts?" You've got a big-ass problem on your hands dipshit! They will blow every bridge, sabotage every sewer, clank the petrol refinery, cut every PBX box and mobile phone tower, and redline several nuke plants, then cut the electricity. While that is going on, they will raise rural force multiplyers, surround the cities, kill anyone that tries to get out, and one month later, you'll all be dead.

Do you know who REALLY runs this nation? The men that can do that! All the money or political power in the world doesn't mean shit compared to that. You live at their convenience.  Pray that you don't offend them.

I'm not scared.  A few tactical nukes will take out the whole fucking hive

Swishypants

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 10, 2018, 04:43:16 PM
I'm not scared.  A few tactical nukes will take out the whole fucking hive

They live all over the US after they are trained dummy! Probably next door to you.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Swishypants on January 10, 2018, 03:15:52 PM
You won't be laughing when they cut the pressure posing as a city street crew and you choke on your own Twinkie Turds! You can't guard the infrastructure and that's what they will hit.
So, where will they shit after all this is done? 

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Swishypants on January 10, 2018, 03:38:07 PM
You and I both know your "staple" is a Little Debbie "Fudge Round."

12 in a box.  He must like his fudge packed tightly.

Swishypants

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 10, 2018, 04:45:47 PM
So, where will they shit after all this is done?

They're rural and rugged individualists. They're strong. And the rural infrastructure will be left in-tact. You haven't ever thought about this? Really? You don't understand that people like that hold the real power because they can do the things that you can not? They train for years to do this shit!

Do you remember when 3,000 members of SF wrote a letter to Obama and told him that if he moved on Gun Control they would not be happy? See any new gun laws? He knew with whom not to fuck!

Swishypants

If Oprah runs she can count on someone on her staff being SF and ready to take her out if ordered to. Money doesn't save you. They'll make it look like an accident or natural causes.

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on January 10, 2018, 04:55:23 PM
They're rural and rugged individualists. They're strong. And the rural infrastructure will be left in-tact. You haven't ever thought about this? Really? You don't understand that people like that hold the real power because they can do the things that you can not? They train for years to do this shit!

Do you remember when 3,000 members of SF wrote a letter to Obama and told him that if he moved on Gun Control they would not be happy? See any new gun laws? He knew with whom not to fuck!

Swishypants, I've heard that you're so gay that even gay people discriminate against you.  Is this true?

Swishypants

You're all very naive about what makes this world go round. It's not money or political power or popularity. It's the harbingers of violence, and the smartest harbor the most. Not thugs or 9 millimeters. The ability to kill on a massive scale.

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on January 10, 2018, 04:59:27 PM
Swishypants, I've heard that you're so gay that even gay people discriminate against you.  Is this true?

This is true!

Swishypants

Democrats, Republicans; The hidden hand of combat veterans controls this motherfucker, because they can destroy the infrastructure upon which all banking and finance pivot. They are the final word.

Swishypants

80% of all Combat MOS veterans are White, Southern, Rural in background, Conservative, and don't like you! 16 years of war. Plenty of young and old abound. Very little of what could be done even requires a firearm to accomplish. Just balls, motivation, and know-how. All three are in place.

Swishypants

You may go back to the autistic screeching now. Just know that the future has already been decided, and not by Washington. Little Punk-asses. :)

ItsOver

Quote from: Swishypants on January 10, 2018, 05:01:55 PM
This is true!
MV welcomes all.  Hell, look at his avatar.  Post often.

Swishypants

Quote from: ItsOver on January 10, 2018, 05:16:56 PM
MV welcomes all.  Hell, look at his avatar.  Post often.

The stoned Cannuck doesn't understand linguistics, and how that can be read a number of ways.   :)

pate

Quote from: Swishypants on January 10, 2018, 01:05:00 PM
I don't want to kill ya! I just want to horribly disfigure you, so that your self-confidence erodes and you sink into a pit of self-loathing and despair; culminating in seeking out a local Neo-Nazi group in a vein effort to find self-worth in contempt for others. |:)|

Propellerly spelt "vain" thymes witch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoSHmVkjmuA

Swishypants

Quote from: pate on January 10, 2018, 06:56:18 PM
Propellerly spelt "vain" thymes witch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoSHmVkjmuA

pate wants to be a grammar nazi, but posts a video that can't be embedded. OoooooooOHHHHH! Blowback!