• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 02, 2018, 11:29:37 AM
Saving $30,000 a year by not having to buy dumbfuck Obamacare is a great start.

$30,000.-  per year .... 
$82.-  per day ....
For Health Care ?

Tell me again how great it is to be you ....  8)

Taaroa

Australian media is in a panic because no ambassador has been appointed by the US since September 2016.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-03/tim-fischer-criticises-trump-administration/9300920

Gd5150

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on January 03, 2018, 12:18:14 AM
$30,000.-  per year .... 
$82.-  per day ....
For Health Care ?

Tell me again how great it is to be you ....  8)
Family of 4 averages between $2,000-3,000 per month for wonderful Obamacare. Before Obamacare it was around $500mo. Any questions?

Ok back to your comic books lemming.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 03, 2018, 01:23:09 AM
Family of 4 averages between $2,000-3,000 per month for wonderful Obamacare. Before Obamacare it was around $500mo. Any questions?

Ask me how much Canadians pay ..... cretin.

paladin1991

Quote from: Taaroa on January 03, 2018, 01:19:25 AM
Australian media is in a panic because no ambassador has been appointed by the US since September 2016.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-03/tim-fischer-criticises-trump-administration/9300920

Huh. I wonder why we are not in a panic.

paladin1991

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on January 03, 2018, 01:54:54 AM

I couldn't guess.  Do you also get a 'credit' in your income taxes after paying premiums?

GravitySucks

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 03, 2018, 02:24:39 AM

Because we have the keys to the back door at Pine Gap.

GravitySucks

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 03, 2018, 02:25:53 AM
I couldn't guess.  Do you also get a 'credit' in your income taxes after paying premiums?

When I bought gas in Vancouver last month, it was $1.36 a liter. Here it is $2.09 per gallon.

Nothing is free, except the protection we give Canada as the free world’s nuclear deterrence.

Taaroa

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 03, 2018, 02:24:39 AM

Probably because most Americans barely give a moment's thought to the rest of the world, let alone such a relatively small issue in an allied nation on the other side of the globe.

You'd need an American media outlet to report on it for anyone outside Australia to care.

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on January 03, 2018, 01:54:54 AM

Haven't checked, but it's likely buried too deep in your tax system to figure out.  You didn't think it was ''free'' did you?

Quote from: Taaroa on January 03, 2018, 02:42:24 AM
Probably because most Americans barely give a moment's thought to the rest of the world, let alone such a relatively small issue in an allied nation on the other side of the globe.

You'd need an American media outlet to report on it for anyone outside Australia to care.

Sure, but anyone can tell you which Kardashian is pregnant

How important is it to have a person designated as ''the ambassador'' to an ally we have no pressing issues to work on with together?

We are strong allies, on good terms, with no real conflicts I'm aware of.  We still have a fully functioning embasssy, whether there is a person designated ''the ambassador'' there or not.  If anything comes up beyond the pay grade of the staff on hand, the president or the responsible person in State or whichever department or agency is appropriate is immediately available by phone.  We don't need a haven for a spying operation there.  Isn't it more of a formality? 

PaulAtreides

"Mine is bigger than yours" would seem to be the substance of Trump's foreign policy.  Now that Romney will probably win Hatch's seat, there may finally be a Republican in the Senate who will point out that the emperor is wearing no clothes.

Swishypants

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 03, 2018, 08:26:10 AM
"Mine is bigger than yours" would seem to be the substance of Trump's foreign policy.  Now that Romney will probably win Hatch's seat, there may finally be a Republican in the Senate who will point out that the emperor is wearing no clothes.

Everything I say is a lie! My life is a fuckin' joke and I don't even care! Aliens ripped out my soul and replaced it with one of those evil toy monkeys that bangs cymbals and looks at you stupid! It's YOU!

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 03, 2018, 06:55:59 AM
Haven't checked, but it's likely buried too deep in your tax system to figure out.  You didn't think it was ''free'' did you?

It is included in our taxes .....
You folks get paid a portion for wages .... compared to us.
Are there any loggers in the US ... working for wages, that pull down $140,000.- per year ?  Yeah, I didn't think so.
In the end, it probably all works out ..... our fuel, etc. is priced higher. Groceries and clothing are about equal, and you have the option of a warmer climate in winter.
Oh .... before I forget, we're both saddled with 'blowhard' heads of state .... our doofus is just more photogenic than your 'pink child' with the tiny hands ......  8)

Kidnostad3

Maybe Trump and others in the Administration are still smarting from having to eat the refugee deal that Obama did with your PM.  . 

Lord Grantham

Donald Trump’s former chief strategist Steve Bannon has described the Trump Tower meeting between the president’s son and a group of Russians during the 2016 election campaign as “treasonous” and “unpatriotic”, according to an explosive new book seen by the Guardian.

“They’re going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV.” - Steve Bannon

Happy 2018, turds.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Lord Grantham on January 03, 2018, 10:13:35 AM
Donald Trump’s former chief strategist Steve Bannon has described the Trump Tower meeting between the president’s son and a group of Russians during the 2016 election campaign as “treasonous” and “unpatriotic”, according to an explosive new book seen by the Guardian.

“They’re going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV.” - Steve Bannon

Happy 2018, turds.

Like Daddy, Don Junior is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.  Unliked Jared, he's not too pretty to go to jail - so his options are somewhat limited. 

PaulAtreides

Trumpers seem to fall into two basic catgories.  The one percenters who are only in it for power and money and the low information types who support Trump based upon their hatred for all things not white, not rural and for all people with a modicum of education.  So, all Trumpers herein.  In which group do you place yourselves?

Swishypants

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 03, 2018, 10:38:27 AM
Trumpers seem to fall into two basic catgories.  The one percenters who are only in it for power and money and the low information types who support Trump based upon their hatred for all things not white, not rural and for all people with a modicum of education.  So, all Trumpers herein.  In which group do you place yourselves?

Head yer ass over to the COMIC BOOK! thread! It's time to get-on ride the snake muh'fawka'!

Dr. MD MD

This place is becoming a Swishypants Blog. I guess it really is DEAD!

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 03, 2018, 10:47:44 AM

You "guess!"

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on January 03, 2018, 09:44:42 AM
It is included in our taxes .....
You folks get paid a portion for wages .... compared to us.
Are there any loggers in the US ... working for wages, that pull down $140,000.- per year ?  Yeah, I didn't think so.
In the end, it probably all works out ..... our fuel, etc. is priced higher. Groceries and clothing are about equal, and you have the option of a warmer climate in winter.
Oh .... before I forget, we're both saddled with 'blowhard' heads of state .... our doofus is just more photogenic than your 'pink child' with the tiny hands ......  8)

Aside from the Canadian Dollar being worth .88 U.S. I’d like to know what the work requirements and working conditions are for those earning 140K/year i.e. long periods in remote areas, family separation, arduous/hazardous conditions, etc.  There are a number of jobs in the U.S. in which workers are compensated to that level owing to such considerations.

Lord Grantham

Your choice is between a gnorryblows blog or a swishy blog. Choose wisely.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on January 03, 2018, 10:58:14 AM
Your choice is between a gnorryblows blog or a swishy blog. Choose wisely.

I'm going to choose c) take as giant shit on your head.

Kidnostad3

Is he whipping his Willy again.  I bet he was the model for the character “Handjob” in Full Metal Jacket except Swishy jerked his way out of recruit training.

https://youtu.be/w8z2b-Z3gSw

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 03, 2018, 11:01:55 AM
Is he whipping his Willy again.  He reminds me of the character “Handjob” in Full Metal Jackey.

https://youtu.be/w8z2b-Z3gSw

No, he's just hobo on meth...and now we get to read his bullshit ravings all day! :D

It's been fun but if the idea is to turn this board into another 4chan then I'm out. One is enough.

It's been fun! Enjoy your trolls!  ;)

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 03, 2018, 10:52:17 AM

Aside from the Canadian Dollar being worth .88 U.S. I’d like to know what the work requirements and working conditions are for those earning 140K/year i.e. long periods in remote areas, family separation, arduous/hazardous conditions, etc.  There are a number of jobs in the U.S. in which workers are compensated to that level owing to such considerations.
Flubs gloats about shit he has no idea what he’s talking about. He hates Trump, Trump isn’t the one who created the US healthcare disaster. Obama and the demokkrats are. Who gives a fuck about Canada, or their healthcare system, they’re irrelevant. When they need care they come to the US. Just like when they need anything. The same people who brag about Canada’s worthless system brag about Cuba’s.

Just another dumbfuck lemming.