• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

3OctaveFart

You mean you don't subscribe to your fat president's theory about the body having finite energy and workouts being bad for it?

Gd5150

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on December 15, 2017, 04:04:37 PM
Glad we have another leftwing dumbass to maintain the example of stupidity being set by the handful of brainless lemmings at bellgab. Welcome aboard idiot.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on December 15, 2017, 04:04:37 PM
You mean you don't subscribe to your fat president's theory about the body having finite energy and workouts being bad for it?

I don’t know what works for Trump but I’ve been working out for a very long time and when I’m prevented from doing it for some reason I don’t feel or think as well.  It’s as simple as that. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on December 15, 2017, 02:54:19 PM
This place has had a pedo problem for a while, but it was still a little surprising to see it so out in the open.

Sound like a confession to me. We know that libs like to accuse others of what they're guilty of themselves and he does live in Europe.  :D

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 15, 2017, 04:59:07 PM
I don’t know what works for Trump but I’ve been working out for a very long time and when I’m prevented from doing it for some reason I don’t feel or think as well.  It’s as simple as that.
What 'works' for him? He's a stroke waiting to happen. Look at his eyes; they're slits.

Four hours of sleep a night and a fast-food diet is not sustainable.

All banter aside I hope you have a good holiday. It's just fun and games. Well, mostly.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on December 15, 2017, 05:07:09 PM
What 'works' for him? He's a stroke waiting to happen. Look at his eyes; they're slits.

All banter aside I hope you have a good holiday. It's just fun and games. Well, mostly.

No holiday wishes for me?!  ??? ::)

Saggy Titus

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 15, 2017, 04:52:19 PM
Glad we have another leftwing dumbass to maintain the example of stupidity being set by the handful of brainless lemmings at bellgab. Welcome aboard idiot

He's been here longer than you have. He isn't on the left. Other than that 10/10, you worthless cunt.

Saggy balls

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2017, 05:08:46 PM
No holiday wishes for me?!  ??? ::)

You overdose while sucking orange cunts dick. ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on December 15, 2017, 05:07:09 PM

The same to you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Saggy Titus on December 15, 2017, 05:09:14 PM
He's been here longer than you have. He isn't on the left. Other than that 10/10, you worthless cunt.

Are you his girlfriend?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Saggy balls on December 15, 2017, 05:24:51 PM
You overdose while sucking orange cunts dick. ;D

Well, it's almost a sentence.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 15, 2017, 03:28:32 PM
Yeah but it’s one helluva Autumn.  I can still bench press more than my body weight and run 1.5 miles in just over 11 minutes.  How about you Mr. Fart?

Ahhh .... yeah, sure.
You can be anything you want on here ..... Richard Simmons.

Everyone else here bench presses more than twice their body weight, and runs 1.5 miles in just under 11 minutes.

The world laughs at Trump ...
Trump laughs at his supporters ....

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on December 15, 2017, 05:35:30 PM
Ahhh .... yeah, sure.

Everyone else here bench presses more than twice their body weight, and runs 1.5 miles in just under 11 minutes.

I wish I could say And we all laugh at you. but you're just not funny. Unless we were laughing at you just because you're so pathetic.  :-\

Saggy balls

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on December 15, 2017, 05:35:30 PM
Ahhh .... yeah, sure.

He laughs more and more.  :(

The poor bastards believed he'd look after them. What's that trumpers? He lies and the miners thought he told the truth?

https://www.salon.com/2017/12/15/the-coal-miners-president-trump-moves-to-weaken-black-lung-protections/

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2017, 05:39:36 PM
I wish I could say And we all laugh at you. but you're just not funny. Unless we were laughing at you just because you're so pathetic.  :-\

The world laughs at Trump ....  ;D ;D
Trump laughs at his supporters.
I laugh at you ....

Dr MD MD's Mom

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2017, 05:33:40 PM
Are you his girlfriend?

No, I am. While you're posting all day like a retard, he's piledriving me in the master bedroom.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr MD MD's Mom on December 15, 2017, 05:46:49 PM
No, I am. While you're posting all day like a retard, he's piledriving me in the master bedroom.

You've been dead for years. Can ghosts get laid? Do you even feel it?!

Dr MD MD's blow up doll

Quote from: Dr MD MD's Mom on December 15, 2017, 05:46:49 PM

When your son finds out, he'll take it out on me with his special knife.  :(

Meatie Pie

Sure glad I voted for Donald J. Trump!!!!! 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr MD MD's blow up doll on December 15, 2017, 05:49:20 PM
When your son finds out, he'll take it out on me with his special knife.  :(

Oh look! Another coward.  :D

Dr MD MD!

I'v spent every day on here for the last two years and still haven't sed anything.  >:(

Dr MD MD's Girlfriend

Dr MD MD's blow up doll

Quote from: Dr MD MD's Girlfriend on December 15, 2017, 06:07:33 PM
Baaaaa!

Hey bitch, he loves me more than you because I have more life in me.  ;D

Deathmonger

Dr.MD MD is on suicide watch.
You mean people stop rapturing his anus so often.
Dr.MexicanDoctor MexicanDoctor is depressed because you don't accept him as equal.

Dr MD MD's Dad

Shit! You try and experiment with a human female (my preference is for livestock) and I end up having to support this worthless maggot all his life. Despite beating his ass every day with a flatiron, the brain-damaged fuck is still alive.

Dr. MD MD

My guess is that all these guests are Swishypants. He just can't get a break and now has to resort to this.  :D

Deathmonger

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2017, 06:18:28 PM
My guess is that all these guests are Swishypants. He just can't get a break and now has to resort to this.  :D
Dr.MD MD
Dr.MexicanDoctor MexicanDoctor you are hated here by most members.
Nobody likes leeches who suck money every month from taxpayers. You are a fraud. You are dishonest blood sucking leech on the system.

George Senda

I am worried about this tax bill...I was counting on my breaks to finance my container house.

Dr MD MD's is my bitch

I love hollowing out his ass. He loves it.  ;D

Deathmonger

hey Dr MD MD's is my bitch,
how long ago Dr.Mexican Doctor submitted to you to be your personal bitch?
We knew long ago that he is a she.