• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

pate

Quote from: Meister_000 on April 05, 2017, 10:31:48 PM
..."Compelling" only to those who have impaired judgement syndrome, i.e. those like yourself (far-right-wing fanatics) whose daily diet consists of Fox-dung, Breit-droppings, Jones-apples and C-PAC-pies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFkAAvDkj9k

pate

Quote from: TigerLily on April 06, 2017, 12:40:05 AM
Not fun at all. It is a sad, bitter disappointment.  Please don't be just another Repugnican, steeped in chronic anger, ideology and mediocrity. you are pate. you are special

#MAPA

I am offended that you both misspelt and missClass-fify.  Stubborn clinging to auld ideograms surely must be Sienfeld?

That the class doesn't respond to teaching is as horrible as the teacher not responding to Class?

How could either lean?

{the fifth minor gold-star is only half becux either your forest has too many trees, or you are the last tree in the forest, grade yourself, tadpole!}

ediautisTIXC:  yeow, furgoat to boldify

#MAPA

TigerLily

Quote from: pate on April 06, 2017, 12:55:37 AM
I am offended that you both misspelt and missClass-fify.  Stubborn clinging to auld ideograms surely must be Sienfeld?

That the class doesn't respond to teaching is as horrible as the teacher not responding to Class?

How could either lean?

{the fifth minor gold-star is only half becux either your forest has too many trees, or you are the last tree in the forest, grade yourself, tadpole!}

ediautisTIXC:  yeow, furgoat to boldify

#MAPA

#MAPA

Meister_000

For my comrades: FYI
(Trump supporters and other far-right-extremists don't do news, so for them, "nothin to see here")

International Journalism Festival
(on now) 11th annual ~ 5â€"9 April 2017
Perugia, Italy

Hashtag  -->  #ijf17. <-- check periodically,
e.g. global "Fake News" phenom see

Event central
https://medium.com/@journalismfest/ijf17-all-you-need-to-know-43026346007b

Live Streaming
http://media.journalismfestival.com/

Youtube Channel on-demand + archives back to 2013
https://www.youtube.com/user/festivalgiornalismo

#ijf17 All you need to know
Perugia, Italy | 5â€"9 April 2017

FREE ENTRY
The festival is completely free of charge: free entry for all attendees for all sessions on a first-come-first-served basis.
PRESS ROOM & INFO POINT
Are you looking for information, a festival brochure, a place to write? The festival Press Room (open daily from 10.00 to 18.00) and festival Info Point (open daily from 09.00 to 19.00) are in the Hotel Brufani in Piazza Italia, Perugia.
BROCHURE
Read, download and share the #ijf17 brochure.
WITH TELEGRAM AT THE FESTIVAL
We have an official channel on Telegram, but during the days of the Festival we don’t want to shower you with notifications: this is why we created @IJFbot, a bot you can consult whenever you need information about ongoing sessions, about how to find a given venue, or about #ijf17 speakers.
LIVE STREAMING OF SESSIONS
Worried about missing some festival sessions? Too much interesting content to follow directly? No problem! We launch this year our new video platform media.journalismfestival.com, offering live streaming AND videos on demand for all 2017 festival sessions. Plus an archive of all sessions from previous festivals back to 2013. You will be also able to follow all sessions live-streamed on the festival website and on the festival YouTube channel.
SESSIONS ON YOUR SMARTPHONE
In order to help you choose from over 250 scheduled sessions, we have inserted the “Add to Calendar” button on each session. Supported by iCalendar, Google Calendar, Outlook, Outlook Online and Yahoo! Calendar.
FREE WI-FI
The festival provides free Wi-Fi to all festival attendees in all festival venues, with Wi-Fi name #ijf17 and Wi-Fi password #ijf17
FESTIVAL VENUES

International Journalism Festival is the biggest annual media event in Europe. It’s an open invitation to interact with the best of world journalism. All sessions are free entry for all attendees, all venues are situated in the stunning setting of the historic town centre of Perugia. Come and join us!

Meister_000

Again: Trump supporters and other far-right-extremists don't do Arts and Culture, so for them, "nothin to see here".
But for or my comrades:
FYI; re Renaissance Perugia

The famous painter Pietro Vannucci, nicknamed Perugino, was a native of Città della Pieve, near Perugia. He decorated the local Sala del Cambio with a beautiful series of frescoes; eight of his pictures can also be admired in the National Gallery of Umbria.

Perugino was the teacher of Raphael, the great Renaissance artist who produced five paintings in Perugia (today no longer in the city) and one fresco. Another famous painter, Pinturicchio, lived in Perugia. Galeazzo Alessi is the most famous architect from Perugia.

Below:
Bernardino Pinturicchio (c1454-1513)
Annunciation
Fresco

Meister_000

today @
International Journalism Festival √
   #ijf17

Yorkshire pud

Nunes has withdrawn temporarily from the Russia investigation. Bannon stepped away from his post yesterday too. I wonder when Tillerson will want to spend more time with his family?  Pavng the way for Trumps son in law to essentially run the state department. If only Trump could find a way of not needing or firing the house and the senate, he could have hs family dynasty back.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: pate on April 06, 2017, 12:34:16 AM
Why not use the Presidential tools to locate, identify and tax the shit out of liberal democrats?  I'm all for it!

Surely the NSA has the proper tools to find out who you communists are and have you all pay dearly for the shit you've caused, then you all can enjoy your short, expensive brutal lives until it is paid up and then off to the death camps for you!  (Commie dreams realized, JOY!)

Plan?  Ready?  Break!
I didn't know your pickled brain was capable of anything other than posting 70s and 80s pop culture flotsam. It's like seeing Silent Bob finally speak. Only none of it makes sense, and you've misidentified the pinko.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 05, 2017, 10:49:20 PM
Cui bono indeed.  Is it possible that Assad is not in control of all elements of his military or there are insiders attempting to undermine him.  As discussed earlier, I have heard reports that some of the victims actually saw the plane drop the bomb.  Of course an eye witness can be mistaken or coerced into making that claim.

Assad is a murderous cunt; And he should be given the benefit of the doubt? Either his planes or the Russians did this to the Syrians. You asked a page or so back for what should happen now. You still haven't answered as to what Obama should have done in 2013. And the reason I suspect is because the tragic events there were the same as now, with all the multiple knock on possibilities that can occur whichever decision is made.

Trump is now sending troops in. He may even order air strikes. Back in 2013, he tweeted many times Syria should be left well alone. The other day, he blamed Obama because he left Syria well alone.

Which is correct?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 06, 2017, 09:45:06 AM
Assad is a murderous cunt; And he should be given the benefit of the doubt? Either his planes or the Russians did this to the Syrians. You asked a page or so back for what should happen now. You still haven't answered as to what Obama should have done in 2013. And the reason I suspect is because the tragic events there were the same as now, with all the multiple knock on possibilities that can occur whichever decision is made.

Trump is now sending troops in. He may even order air strikes. Back in 2013, he tweeted many times Syria should be left well alone. The other day, he blamed Obama because he left Syria well alone.

Which is correct?

A murderous cunt.  Oh the nightmarish mental images that term evokes.  I hope it hasn't effected my otherwise strong libido. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 06, 2017, 09:53:20 AM
A murderous cunt.  Oh the nightmarish mental images that term evokes.  I hope it hasn't effected my otherwise strong libido.

That isn't even a clever reposte. I knew you couldn't answer the question though. You'd have moved into checkmate whichever way you'd gone. And you knew I knew that.

Yorkshire pud

When he isn't stating he'll win a second term or saying what a great guy Bill O'Reilly is; Trump said that Syria is his resposibility. The Russians have naturally asked what he is going to do about Syria. Big boys games now Donald. Big boys games.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 06, 2017, 10:23:52 AM
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/03/31/presidential-executive-order-providing-order-succession-within

Anyone want to speculate what this is about? Section three is interesting.

It seems pretty straightforward if you compare it to the one that it revoked.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 06, 2017, 10:37:17 AM
It seems pretty straightforward if you compare it to the one that it revoked.

This bit.

(c)  Notwithstanding the provisions of this order, the President retains discretion, to the extent permitted by law, to depart from this order in designating an acting Attorney General.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 06, 2017, 10:42:09 AM
This bit.

(c)  Notwithstanding the provisions of this order, the President retains discretion, to the extent permitted by law, to depart from this order in designating an acting Attorney General.

It is the same language as the previous order unless I don't have the secret decoder ring.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 06, 2017, 10:09:08 AM
That isn't even a clever reposte. I knew you couldn't answer the question though. You'd have moved into checkmate whichever way you'd gone. And you knew I knew that.

Because I and others have walked you through this as recently as yesterday, I didn't respond to you in a serious way so as not to facilitate your going on about this ad absurdum as you are famous for doing.  Just this once, I'll indulge you:

Obama was the President and Trump was not. If Trump had the benefit of consultations with the best intelligence, diplomatic and military advisors available at the time he might have thought differently.  I read both Panneta's Book and Gates' book and according to them Obama did nothing against the advice of most of the Cabinet and the JCS.  Instead, he went with the advice of Susan Rice.

By now Trump has undoubtedly been briefed on the classified details of Assads first use of CW in 2013 which couldn't be known by him at the time.  This combined with details of the most recent chemical attack to which we are not privy could well cause him to change his mind about Obama's failure to act in 2013.  The biggest criticism of Obama in the above cited books is that he dithered on many issues and in so doing surrended the initiative and missed oppotunities.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on April 06, 2017, 03:47:38 AM
Again: Trump supporters and other far-right-extremists don't do Arts and Culture, so for them, "nothin to see here".
But for or my comrades:

The famous painter Pietro Vannucci, nicknamed Perugino, was a native of Città della Pieve, near Perugia. He decorated the local Sala del Cambio with a beautiful series of frescoes; eight of his pictures can also be admired in the National Gallery of Umbria.

Perugino was the teacher of Raphael, the great Renaissance artist who produced five paintings in Perugia (today no longer in the city) and one fresco. Another famous painter, Pinturicchio, lived in Perugia. Galeazzo Alessi is the most famous architect from Perugia.

Below:
Bernardino Pinturicchio (c1454-1513)
Annunciation
Fresco

What the fuck is your point?  No one follows this thread to recieve a lesson in art appreciation.  What's next, a history of lesbianism in America?  If you have nothing on topic to say, STFU. 

Well ol` Xi Jinping is on the ground in Florida. Looks like he had some bad moo shu pork aboard CHICOM 1 on the way over. Should be quite interesting if the Donald does what he promised he would do.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 06, 2017, 11:20:57 AM
What the fuck is your point?  No one follows this thread to recieve a lesson in art appreciation.  What's next, a history of lesbianism in America?  If you have nothing on topic to say, STFU.

Who ya reckon wears the strap-on in that road show? Wow!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: FightTheFuture on April 06, 2017, 12:10:53 PM
Who ya reckon wears the strap-on in that road show? Wow!

I hope for her sake it's the small one.  The thrust force generated by a 350 lb dyke could be lethal.

WildCard

Quote from: FightTheFuture on April 06, 2017, 12:07:13 PM
Well ol` Xi Jinping is on the ground in Florida. Looks like he had some bad moo shu pork aboard CHICOM 1 on the way over. Should be quite interesting if the Donald does what he promised he would do.

Whatever he does, you can wash your hands. Who'd you vote for anyway? And while I'm asking questions you'll never answer, why is your mother a whore?

Jackstar

Quote from: WildCard on April 06, 2017, 12:32:26 PM
why is your mother a whore?

There's really only a few things I need done around here, and she can't solder.

Dr. MD MD

So, it's official. McCain is president now. I'm all for assassination attempts now. Let 'em rip!  ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 06, 2017, 12:24:33 PM
The thrust force generated by a 350 lb dyke could be lethal.

Could it? Let's sit around and talk about it for awhile.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 06, 2017, 11:20:57 AM
No one follows this thread to recieve a lesson in art appreciation.

Once, there were two men, who lived under one sky. And then, the sky split, and where once was one, then was naught.

WildCard

Quote from: Meister_000 on April 06, 2017, 03:47:38 AM
But for or my comrades:

you're hemorrhaging votes with this "us vs. them" shit.
special elections coming up and we need every deplorable we can get