President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

mikuthing01

I leave for 5 hours and this shit is still going on lol

NewStar

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 15, 2017, 03:12:55 AM
Trump: just now, 2-15-2017
They're all laughing at me. 
I'm a weak leader and a threat to national security.
I'm dangerous!

How is that our little Mexican shrimp JesusJuice was calling Meister_000 a "disingenuous piece of shit"
"No, you're just a disingenuous piece of shit. You got busted and you know it."

...hmmm how things change..well maybe out little brown Mayate bitch -- is looking for some sexual faves from our bitch Meister_000 666
originally our little old bitch was using Meister_666 later was changed to _000

JesusJuice

Quote from: NewStar on March 18, 2017, 11:37:05 PM
How is that our little Mexican shrimp JesusJuice was calling Meister_000 a "disingenuous piece of shit"
"No, you're just a disingenuous piece of shit. You got busted and you know it."

...hmmm how things change..well maybe out little brown Mayate bitch -- is looking for some sexual faves from our bitch Meister_000 666
originally our little old bitch was using Meister_666 later was changed to _000

Photoshop and lies.

Meister_000

Quote from: NewStar on March 18, 2017, 11:19:06 PM
Here little Mexican shrimp, you caught Meister_000 and his ugly lie . . .

You're intentionally half reporting, conveniently omitting my replies. It was a fresh RT top-stamped at *1 hr old* and still viewable that way at the original RTers account which-link I posted as well,  so there could be no denying the truth of my defence.  (And you do know that 21st hardly qualifies as all-present and credible. He's a nice guy but slow and remarkably swayable shall we say).

NewStar

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 18, 2017, 11:38:32 PM

Photoshop and lies.

hey little browny shrimpy go to back to page 1139 and it's all there.
I have a feeling that you are very very suicidal tonight, just go outside and yell "fuck yu niggars"
they will gladly take your little brown head off. 

NewStar

Quote from: Meister_000 on March 18, 2017, 11:43:17 PM

You're intentionally half reporting, conveniently omitting my replies. It was a fresh RT top-stamped at *1 hr old* and still viewable that way at the original RTers account which-link I posted as well,  so there could be no denying the truth of my defence.  (And you do know that 21st hardly qualifies as all-present and credible. He's a nice guy but slow and remarkably swayable shall we say).

Hey slimy pussy go to page 1139 and start reading from there -- your lies and deceptions are recorded there.

Meister_000

Quote from: NewStar on March 18, 2017, 11:46:52 PM
Hey slimy pussy go to page 1139 and start reading from there -- your lies and deceptions are recorded there.

Please do. I've nothing to hide.

JesusJuice

Quote from: NewStar on March 18, 2017, 11:45:12 PM
just go outside and yell "fuck yu niggars"

Actually I do that every week at the grocery store. Usually in the checkout line.

NewStar

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 18, 2017, 11:49:05 PM

Actually I do that every week at the grocery store. Usually in the checkout line.

Oooo, how sweet the brown shit JesusJuice has a new nick name here given to 'her' by Meister_000
"You're a loonatic little girl."

heh heh heh heh, lol lol -- loonatic little girl, ha ha ha LOL

NewStar

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 18, 2017, 11:49:05 PM

With 70% of blacks living in your suburb you as a shrimp short Mexican are walking like a cockroach quietly
next to the walls scared to look up and hiding your face because it has written on it.. "I suck cock for a burrito"

JesusJuice

He got banned again. Fun's over. Good night.

JesusJuice

He's currently banned from 4chan. That's why he came back here.  Use of VPN and Tor is blocked over there so when you're banned you just have to wait it out. Usually 3 to 5 days. Whenever he gets banned over there he sneaks back over here to get banned.

starrmtn001

SHADOW GOVT: OBAMA'S PLANE TAKES UNEXPECTED DETOUR, HOURS LATER TRUMP GETS BAD NEWS.  3.19.17.

https://youtu.be/EnNw5_NGi6A

starrmtn001

EPIC!! PRESIDENT TRUMP TRASH ANGELA MARKEL.  3.19.17.

https://youtu.be/rzLzqpk6-Uc

WOTR

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 19, 2017, 12:57:26 AM
He's currently banned from 4chan. That's why he came back here.  Use of VPN and Tor is blocked over there so when you're banned you just have to wait it out. Usually 3 to 5 days. Whenever he gets banned over there he sneaks back over here to get banned.
I'll bite.  Who was he?  Apparently somebody with a lot of extra time on his hands, a long memory and somebody who has been here awhile.  I'm just not sure who it was (yeah, I'm just not that observant.)

It was interesting that he managed to unite everybody for awhile... Never thought I would see that on the political thread.  ;)

Lt.Uhura

Wages rise on California farms. Americans still don’t want the job

Indeed, Chalmers R. Carr III, the president of Titan Farms, a South Carolina peach giant, told lawmakers at a 2013 hearing that he advertised 2,000 job openings from 2010 through 2012. Carr said he was paying $9.39, $2 more than the state’s minimum wage at the time.

He hired 483 U.S. applicants, slightly less than a quarter of what he needed; 109 didn’t show up on the first day. Another 321 of them quit, “the vast majority in the first two days,” Carr testified. Only 31 lasted for the entire peach season

http://www.latimes.com/projects/la-fi-farms-immigration/#nt=oft09a-8gp1

So much for immigrants taking American jobs.

Yorkshire pud

Those in the WH could learn a great deal from this five year old. And Trump could learn much from him when it comes to politeness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0POHnKF2pH4&sns=em

Imagine the Trump tweet on seeing this:

"Fake kid! Not five at all, more like 35. So he identifies countries from cut outs, so what kid! I have AF1".

JesusJuice

Quote from: WOTR on March 19, 2017, 02:21:02 PM

It was interesting that he managed to unite everybody for awhile... Never thought I would see that on the political thread.  ;)

He got people who hate pud to defend him.  :P

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 19, 2017, 04:00:04 PM

He got people who hate pud to defend him.  :P

And pud noted and smiled at the haters for taking the time out of their pizza and cheese and mac eating day to hate him. Appreciated. He however didn't reciprocate the same expenditure of emotion. He isn't sorry.  ;D

Quote from: Meister_000 on March 18, 2017, 11:43:17 PM

Just how am I swayable and slow?  I'm not at the pc 24/7 so I can't always write a timely response.  This post is a case in point. As for credibility, well speak for yourself.

Yorkshire pud

This weekend, Donald Trump made his fifth visit to his Florida country club Mar-a-Lago
Each visit costs American taxpayers millions in federal and local law enforcement dollars
But taxpayer money should instead be going to assist our nation's most vulnerable citizens

On Thursday, Donald Trump released his budget for 2017, which proposes slashing programs that help some of our nation's most vulnerable citizens, including the poor and the elderly. And then Trump, in his own "let them eat cake" moment, jetted off 24 hours later to spend another weekend at his luxurious private country club Mar-a-Lago, a place described as akin to the Palace of Versailles.

Trump's opulent Mar-a-Lago is an estate that Marie Antoinette would have felt right at home in. It boasts 16th century Flemish tapestries, lavish oriental rugs and a Louis XIV-style ballroom added by Trump that includes $7 million in gold leaf on the walls.

Now if Trump were simply spending his weekends at Mar-a-Lago on his own dime, that would be one thing. But he's not. You, I and every other taxpayer are the ones paying for the five trips Trump has taken there since being sworn in as President.
In other words, instead of spending money on those most in need, Trump is wasting taxpayer dollars on a lavish lifestyle he is seeking to maintain.
What's the cost? Politico has estimated that we pay $3 million each weekend that Trump travels to his palatial country club. That means Trump's five getaways have cost taxpayers in the neighborhood of $15 million for expenses associated with Secret Service, Air Force One, etc.

And that doesn't even include the nearly $1 million in local tax dollars spent by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's office to protect Trump when he stays at Mar-a-Lago.

But that's not the end of the costs we bear for the personal choices of the Trump family. In late January, the President's son, Eric, traveled to Uruguay for a Trump Organization business meeting. The cost for private security was close to $100,000 -- and of course his meeting had nothing to with the governance of the country.

Then there are the additional costs we pay for Melania and Barron Trump to live in New York. While Trump's wife and son certainly have the choice of where they want to live, you and I -- not "billionaire" President Trump -- are the ones paying for this personal choice. Though estimates vary, it appears New York taxpayers are saddled with approximately $146,000 per day in security costs. That's over $4 million a month!

Imagine for a moment how Trump would've responded if the Obama family were costing US taxpayers an additional $4 million per month because Michelle and one daughter wanted to remain in Chicago. Or how Trump would have reacted if Obama had traveled to a luxurious private resort five times in the first two months of his presidency, costing millions in taxpayer dollars. Keep in mind Trump blasted Obama when he sporadically went to play golf.

In fact, over the eight years Obama was President, the cost to taxpapyers for his eight annual family vacations to Hawaii was a grand total of approximately $85 million. In contrast, Trump has rung up nearly $15 million going to Mar-a-Lago in just his first two months.

Even putting aside Trump's hypocrisy, the most despicable aspect of this is that Trump is spending our taxes on himself, while at the same time advocating policies that slash the budget and hurt so many vulnerable Americans. For example, Trump has callously called for cutting funding for the Meals on Wheels program, which is a critical lifeline for nearly 2.4 million senior citizens and disabled Americans. Five-hundred-thousand of the people who receive Meals on Wheels are veterans, the group Trump keeps telling us he cares so much about.
Trump is updating the "let them eat cake" line to "let them starve."

The Trump/GOP health care plan would also hurt the most vulnerable Americans, namely the disabled and children. The American Health Care Act would even punish Trump's supporters, because it would negatively impact older Americans and those in rural areas, two populations that favored Trump in the election.

It's becoming increasingly clear that Trump -- like Antoinette -- is a person more concerned with living a lavish lifestyle and less with helping those most in need. The question is, will Trump's base continue to support him once they feel the pain of his policies? Or, like the French did to Antoinette, who continued to live an extravagant lifestyle while they suffered, reject him? Trump's political survival turns on the answers to this.

Looking out for the common man... :-\. But you do understand his golfing weekends are far more important to him than the needs of America? You know that yeah? On your dime.

albrecht

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on March 19, 2017, 02:22:03 PM
Wages rise on California farms. Americans still don’t want the job

Indeed, Chalmers R. Carr III, the president of Titan Farms, a South Carolina peach giant, told lawmakers at a 2013 hearing that he advertised 2,000 job openings from 2010 through 2012. Carr said he was paying $9.39, $2 more than the state’s minimum wage at the time.

He hired 483 U.S. applicants, slightly less than a quarter of what he needed; 109 didn’t show up on the first day. Another 321 of them quit, “the vast majority in the first two days,” Carr testified. Only 31 lasted for the entire peach season

http://www.latimes.com/projects/la-fi-farms-immigration/#nt=oft09a-8gp1

So much for immigrants taking American jobs.
Nobody, or at least me, said we can't have temporary immigrant labor or a bracero program again, but not them bringing their brood for us to provide food, education, healthcare etc and vetting them for disease, criminal background, and identity. Like almost every other country on earth does with immigrants or those wanting to get a work VISA.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 19, 2017, 04:37:08 PM
Looking out for the common man... :-\. But you do understand his golfing weekends are far more important to him than the needs of America? You know that yeah? On your dime.
Obama never played golf.  :o Where was the bitching then? At least Trump owns some of the courses he plays on. And, interestingly enough, even "opened up" some courses he bought so that people like Obama, or Jews, could play. Friggin Hitler changing "exclusive" clubs!
Note "right-wing" fake-news site:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-trumps-palm-beach-castle-and-his-30-year-fight-to-win-over-the-locals/2015/11/14/26c49a58-88b7-11e5-be8b-1ae2e4f50f76_story.html?utm_term=.7e11d71ac680

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on March 19, 2017, 05:08:26 PM
Nobody, or at least me, said we can't have temporary immigrant labor or a bracero program again, but not them bringing their brood for us to provide food, education, healthcare etc and vetting them for disease, criminal background, and identity. Like almost every other country on earth does with immigrants or those wanting to get a work VISA.

Its fine. When Trump has split families up and the US has no immigrants, the locals will pick up the slack when the firms are advertising jobs for cheap wages. The same way Mexican built Fords and GM vehicles will be sold at the same price when they're built in Detroit paying Mexican wages to American workers. Using American steel made for the same cost as Chinese steel.

Incidentally, a new report for tourism and business, shows travel to the US since Trump took office is taking a hit. Business travel is vital to the US, it supports hotels, cafes, restaurants, airports, taxi firms, car rental. Unintended consequences.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/north-america/united-states/articles/us-travel-industry-has-lost-185-million-since-trump-took-office-and-things-are-likely-to-get-worse/

https://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/travel/2017/02/14/trump-ban-causes-tourism-drop-and-industry-fears-lasting-effect/yzMAVzeLvqywP8gEekoFsL/story.html

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2017/feb/28/us-tourism-experiences-a-trump-slump

$185 million so far.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on March 19, 2017, 05:14:37 PM
Obama never played golf.  :o Where was the bitching then? At least Trump owns some of the courses he plays on. And, interestingly enough, even "opened up" some courses he bought so that people like Obama, or Jews, could play. Friggin Hitler changing "exclusive" clubs!
Note "right-wing" fake-news site:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-trumps-palm-beach-castle-and-his-30-year-fight-to-win-over-the-locals/2015/11/14/26c49a58-88b7-11e5-be8b-1ae2e4f50f76_story.html?utm_term=.7e11d71ac680

Yeah but YOU are paying each month for Trump what Obama racked up in a year. But I'm sure Trump appreciates your generosity. I know I would.

NY is footing the bill for him and his wife to live apart. Palm Beach airport is effectively closed to all air traffic when he's there.