• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 23, 2017, 10:59:19 AM
They have control sure; now. In Montana, they have biggish problem with affording another election to replace their Rep guy. The electoral officials suggested to cut costs by having a postal vote. It recieved bi partisan support. However the chairman of the Reps has written to his bretheren and pointed out that it will almost certainly result in a Dem victory, due to historical evidence that supports that those with a sympathy to Dems are motivated in a postal system to vote. Naturally, the postal idea has now been dropped and it will cost the individual counties a great deal of money.
Wow.  You are really plugged into American politics!  Are you on the dole?  It must take a lot of your time to invest yourself so deeply into another countries politics.  Do you research Irish politics this closely, Serbian, Hungarian?   I live in Idaho and I didn't know that about Montana. Must be because I am busy working 50 hours a week and supporting my family. 
How's your RC toys? 

Quote from: TigerLily on February 24, 2017, 04:28:03 AM
How else are for-profit prisons supposed to pass their breakeven point?

Aren't you a legit Mexican, not one of those fell-off-the-back-of-taco-truck anchor baby Mexican? I mean, it's crazy how dependent the local economies south of the border is dependent on illegal weed. Not trying to be mean, but it's not an unfounded assumption you probably still have relatives down south that you would be cheering for continued criminalization of marijuana.

paladin1991

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on February 24, 2017, 04:42:37 AM
Aren't you a legit Mexican, not one of those fell-off-the-back-of-taco-truck anchor baby Mexican? I mean, it's crazy how dependent the local economies south of the border is dependent on illegal weed. Not trying to be mean, but it's not an unfounded assumption you probably still have relatives down south that you would be cheering for continued criminalization of marijuana.

I don't seem to recall anything in TL's posting recently that  points to her ethnicity.  Or are you just hoping that she is Hispanic?

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 23, 2017, 11:30:11 PM

[tweet]808696317174288387[/tweet]

Not exactly "independent", she herself calls her political views "moderate lefty".  She is also an admirer of Bill Kristol which confirms she is bat shit insane.  I was wondering why Huffington Post and MSNBC would be where it was and not closer to garbage/trash, looking through her twitter I understand why.

Meister_000

Video: Steve Bannon & Reince Priebus Panel at CPAC
Feb. 23, 2017 (Full 26min. segment)

Bannon at CPAC on Thurs:
Do not believe the “corporatist globalist media” that
was “crying and weeping” on election night and is still “dead wrong” about what the Trump administration is doing. Inside the White House, Mr. Bannon said, everything is going according to plan. The “deconstruction of the administrative state” has just begun.

https://youtu.be/BkUPWb_TKS0

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 23, 2017, 08:12:12 PM
That's still more than enough, the chart you posted, to put Donny's Dunces to shame (assuming they were capable of shame, or of knowing just when/where it would be the appropriate thing to feel). So let's do an instant-replay then . . .(thanks).

Who the hell is Venessa Otero and why should I believe her.  What does her being a patent attorney have to do with anything?  What special expertise does she possess and what data does she hold that supports her conclusions and how was it collected.  This is nothing more than the subjective judgment of a left wing flake.  I could post a chart that puts CNN. NBC and the others to the extreme left.  You do understand the difference between subjective and objective don't you.  You continue to post this kind of shit and waste everone's time.

Meister_000

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 24, 2017, 07:12:47 AM
Who the hell is Venessa Otero and why should I believe her.  What does her being a patent attorney have to do with anything?  What special expertise does she possess and what data does she hold that supports her conclusions and how was it collected.  This is nothing more than the subjective judgment of a left wing flake.  I could post a chart that puts CNN. NBC and the others to the extreme left.  You do understand the difference between subjective and objective don't you.  You continue to post this kind of shit and waste everone's time.

Oh Shut up, you fucking moron. You *asked me* were the image came from and I was nice enough to tell you, and nicely too. On top of that, I had to hunt down the answer FOR YOU (you fucking cretin) Gravity did not say and did not know/remember where he had gotten the image from.  IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, COMPLAIN TO GRAVITY ABOUT IT AND DROP FUCKING DEAD while you'er at it -- you vile disgusting piece of shit. (For Christ's sake!) You are just unfucking believable. I told you (and everyone else) that you're not capable of masking who and what you really are for very long -- and what has it been? all of two days, maybe? three? You are a violent sick fuck.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 24, 2017, 07:47:32 AM

Oh Shut up, you fucking moron. You *asked me* were the image came from and I was nice enough to tell you, and nicely too. On top of that, I had to hunt down the answer FOR YOU (you fucking cretin) Gravity did not say and did not know/remember where he had gotten the image from.  IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, COMPLAIN TO GRAVITY ABOUT IT AND DROP FUCKING DEAD while your at it -- you vile disgusting piece of shit. (For Christ's sake!) You are just unfucking believable. I told you (and everyone else) that you're not capable of masking who and what you really are for very long -- and what has it been? all of two days, maybe? three? You are a violent sick fuck.

http://www.imagechef.com/r/SBosO

Meister_000

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 24, 2017, 08:05:49 AM
http://www.imagechef.com/r/SBosO

I'm not clicking that you scum bag.

Tip: that was the point where you could have acknowledged what a dick you'd been and apologized, and also thanked me for getting the answer you requested. How much more proof do we need to see (about who and what you are). You are a violent sick fuck -- (and no matter what lays behind your mystery link.)

Meister_000

This is where you asked _me_ (directly and specifically) where the image came from (you seem to be mucking around with the posting trail in your replys).
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,2284.msg1014206.html#msg1014206

And my very nice reply to you (after spending some time tracking on your behalf)
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,2284.msg1014255.html#msg1014255

And here, your gratitude for same expressed thusly
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,2284.msg1014347.html#msg1014347

You are just a fucking dirt bag, pure and simple.

Meister_000

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 24, 2017, 09:03:14 AM
Why not just get one that says ''I don't ever want to get a date again''?

Guess they're just not as smart as you.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 24, 2017, 08:58:10 AM
This is where you asked _me_ (directly and specifically) where the image came from (you seem to be mucking around with the posting trail in your replys).
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,2284.msg1014206.html#msg1014206

And my very nice reply to you (after spending some time tracking on your behalf)
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,2284.msg1014255.html#msg1014255

And here, your gratitude for same expressed thusly
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,2284.msg1014347.html#msg1014347

Yes I did and as usual you posted an unsubstantiated opinion.  My opinion is that it's bogus and that you still post shit. Am I supposed to be grateful for your stupidity.  As far as being vile goes, you are the one using the foul language and telling me to drop dead.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 24, 2017, 09:21:36 AM

Yes I did and as usual you posted an unsubstantiated opinion.  My opinion is that it's bogus and that you still post shit. Am I supposed to be grateful for your stupidity.  As far as being vile goes, you are the one using the foul language and telling me to drop dead.

Does anyone posting here think it's unfair to ask someone who posts to cite the source of their information and then to challenge its validity when you find it questionable?

Meister_000

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 24, 2017, 09:21:36 AM

You are retarded!  I posted *the answer* to *your request* in the form of the EXACT tweet-of-origin (of the news sourses chart in question) -- there was no "unsubstantiated opinion" about it. I expressed no opinion *whatsoever* in my reply to your question. FFS.  If you are so fucking unorganized, disorderly,  etiquette-less rude and crude that you are going to decide to reply to something I may have said a couple of posts back, and to someone else at that, and by that time the original being 6 or 7 hours in the past, and you saying it RANTINGLY as well, so that it's completely disconnected and out of sequence from thread flow and context that's your fucking problem -- and is simply further proof/manifestation of just how *deranged* your brain is.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 24, 2017, 09:39:23 AM
Does anyone posting here think it's unfair to ask someone who posts to cite the source of their information and then to challenge its validity when you find it questionable?

Apparently so.

These snowflakes have been told they are superior, have been told what to think,  have been told anyone who disagrees is a hateful bigoted racist.  They've never questioned any of it, and how dare you do so. 

She's in her safe space now, perhaps in a line of followers who've been encouraged to get a dumb tattoo, so don't expect a response.

Yorkshire pud

You know what? I have the same questions when someone posts stuff about pizzagate, the paying of protesters, and the bussing in of 1000's to NH from MS to cast alleged votes. Answers and evidence there came none.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Pulling my Pud in Yorkshire on February 24, 2017, 04:35:54 AM

Wow.  You are really plugged into American politics!  Are you on the dole?  It must take a lot of your time to invest yourself so deeply into another countries politics.  Do you research Irish politics this closely, Serbian, Hungarian?   I live in Idaho and I didn't know that about Montana. Must be because I am busy working 50 hours a week and supporting my family. 
How's your RC toys?

I'm independently wealthy, and get paid handsomely by MI6, CIA and the Clintons. MD has said so, do you have a problem with that?

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 24, 2017, 09:55:03 AM
You know what? I have the same questions when someone posts stuff about pizzagate, the paying of protesters, and the bussing in of 1000's to NH from MS to cast alleged votes. Answers and evidence there came none.

And I've asked you the same for some of your assertions.  Crickets.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 24, 2017, 09:57:23 AM
And I've asked you the same for some of your assertions.  Crickets.

I post links. That you choose not to read them isn't my problem.

Meister_000

Retard, knock knock: I DID NOT POST THE IMAGE. GRAVITY DID. How many tmes am I going to have to explain this to you? ASK and direct your COMPLAINTS _to_ GRAVITY_. Not Meister.

ARE WE CLEAR YET?

the poor little dear "does anyone think its "unfair" of poe lil me to ask. . . Blah blah blah. Ask the right person. Ask then nicely, and the thank them Billy when they give you the answe.

Yorkshire pud

Didn't Spicer say something yesterday in between slagging off the press and sucking Bannon's dick, that they were looking into criminalising recreational use of mary jane?

He'll lose friends on here, that's for sure. :-\

-marijuana-enforcement-sean-spicer-235318

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 24, 2017, 09:44:40 AM

You are retarded!  I posted *the answer* to *your request* in the form of the EXACT tweet-of-origin (of the news sourses chart in question) -- there was no "unsubstantiated opinion" about it, I expressed no opinion *whatsoever* in my reply to your question. FFS.  If you are so fucking unorganized and disorderly and etiquette-less that you are going to decide to reply to something I may have said a couple of posts back and to someone else to boot that's your fucking problem and simply firther proof/manifestation of how deranged you are!

What you posted was someone's opinion that is based on nothing discernible.  How hard is it to understand that the fact that something is tweeted doesn't make it factual.  That chart is nothing more than the subjective opinion of one person.  If it were based on something approaching imperical analysis it might carry some weight. I could in matter of minutes provide you with 10 URLs where you would find assertions that Hilliary is a witch and a pedophyle that are supported by nothing but conjecture and opinion just as the chart you posted is.  If you were not so emotionally fragile you might comprehend the difference between supported argument and subjective opinion.  When you post things that have no basis for conclusions reached you are inviting criticism.   

Meister_000

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 24, 2017, 10:10:52 AM
What you posted was someone's opinion that is based on nothing discernible.  How hard is it to understand that the fact that something is tweeted doesn't make it factual.  That chart is nothing more than the subjective opinion of one person.  If it were based on something approaching imperical analysis it might carry some weight. I could in matter of minutes provide you with 10 URLs where you would find assertions that Hilliary is a witch and a pedophyle that are supported by nothing but conjecture and opinion just as the chart you posted is.  If you were not so emotionally fragile you might comprehend the difference between supported argument and subjective opinion.  When you post things that have no basis for conclusions reached you are inviting criticism.

Sicktard, I DID NOT POST THE IMAGE.
COMPLAIN TO THE GIRL WHO MADE IT.
OR, COMPLAIN TO GRAVITY FOR POSTING IT

DO NOT POST *anything more* to me on this matter. You are too sick to deal with.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 24, 2017, 10:10:52 AM

What you just posted could be aimed at Trump after one of his rants.

;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 24, 2017, 10:05:24 AM
Didn't Spicer say something yesterday in between slagging off the press and sucking Bannon's dick, that they were looking into criminalising recreational use of mary jane?

He'll lose friends on here, that's for sure. :-\

-marijuana-enforcement-sean-spicer-235318

It is already "criminalised" at the federal level. (Find your frikking zed key will you?)

I have mixed feelings on this. If we have laws on the books, they should be enforced. If they are not going to be enforced, they should be rescinded by Congress, not by some executive decision.

The states that have passed legalization have done so knowing full well that they are in conflict with federal laws. It has created a dilemma for the players in those states that have to do everything as a cash business because banks will not touch their money.

People that live in or travel to a state where it is legal are free to use pot, but if they are employed at a job which has mandatory drug testing, they risk their career. Anyone who currently has a security clearance or wishes to have one in the future puts their career at risk.

There needs to be a discussion about this, but it needs to be in Congress.

Until then, Trump is in a no win situation. If he enforces the law he is the bad guy. If he chooses no to encorce these laws, it weakens his narrative on the US being a nation under the rule of law. Our foreign entanglements pretty much require us to enforce our own anti-drug laws. If we strike them down, we have to undue several bilateral and multilateral agreements we have mandating that marijuana is illegal.

I am all for states rights. This is an example where the federal government is way too entrenched and due to the long history of anti-drug policy, will have a hard time unraveling the situation.