• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on December 31, 2019, 04:39:01 PM
Should Trump take out the Iranian Navy tonight?

It’s possible. When enemies of our nation see us as divided they view it as weakness and an opportune time to strike but it’s certainly not going to be Benghazi 2. I just hope it doesn’t turn into an intractable, endless war. President Trump has been good at avoiding this so far. I guess we’ll see.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 31, 2019, 04:48:24 PM
It’s possible. When enemies of our nation see us as divided they view it as weakness and an opportune time to strike but it’s certainly not going to be Benghazi 2. I just hope it doesn’t turn into an intractable, endless war. President Trump has been good at avoiding this so far. I guess we’ll see.
Why don't we bring back the ancient way of single-combat or 'champion warfare' whereby both sides choose their best warrior(s) and they fight. Loser dies, or gives up, and his side loses and pays ransom and tribute. Would save money and lives on all sides.  And the pay-per-view and advertising would actually make $. 

This kind of warfare resolution was found in most all ancient societies and cultures, in some form or another, during certain periods of time.

albrecht

Quote from: analog kid on December 31, 2019, 05:36:27 PM
Joe Biden and son Hunter cleared of wrongdoing by Ukraine prosecutor in May 2019
I wonder if this policy become an official part of the DNC's platform? It certainly doesn't seem to be in congruence with the Party candidate's talking-points and diatribes.

"A company can pay however much it wants to its board.” -Ukrainian hero Lutsenko.

Jackstar

cleared of wrongdoing by Ukraine prosecutor

No U.S. citizen gives a full shit what they think. "Cleared by Ukraine", what is that, more prestigious than the MTV "Best Anime Kiss" award? Hunter got 50k a month and more for doing absolutely fuck-all. There's your wrongdoing right there.

What is it with you and all the fascist apologism? Have sex incel.

starramus

Quote from: albrecht on December 31, 2019, 05:35:32 PM
Why don't we bring back the ancient way of single-combat or 'champion warfare' whereby both sides choose their best warrior(s) and they fight. Loser dies, or gives up, and his side loses and pays ransom and tribute. Would save money and lives on all sides.  And the pay-per-view and advertising would actually make $. 

This kind of warfare resolution was found in most all ancient societies and cultures, in some form or another, during certain periods of time.

I agree! I nominate Private Heel Spurs as our "champion"! Let that sorry fuck fight for the country he claims to so love.

That mofo can help make amerikkka great again by paying his back taxes too!

Dr. MD MD

Unusual by today’s standards but this British report is somewhat fair and balanced:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNq9Bjch6UA

Kidnostad3

Quote from: analog kid on December 31, 2019, 03:56:40 PM

Clearly this one is a member of the majority "Feeble Minded and Lovin' It" faction of the Democrat party. When not posting here he can be found writing leftist slogans on shithouse walls or licking stamps and asses down at Democrat HQ. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: starramus on January 01, 2020, 02:33:20 PM
I agree! I nominate Private Heel Spurs as our "champion"! Let that sorry fuck fight for the country he claims to so love.

That mofo can help make amerikkka great again by paying his back taxes too!

Back taxes?  Who says he owes back taxes?  THE ISSUE IS HIS NOT RELEASING HIS TAX RETURNS YOU CLUELESS FUCK.  Try to keep up. 

Kidnostad3

Joe Biden and son Hunter cleared of wrongdoing by Ukraine prosecutor in May 2019

Hey, Einstein.  Here's the deal on Lusenko who is quoted in your outdated NYP article of May 15, 2019:  He resigned in Aug 20, 2019 after he was subjected to an investigation for alleged corrupt practices. He was Ukraine's prosecutor general when the investigation into Burisma was halted.  At that time Hunter sat on the board of the company.  Of course there wasn't an ongoing investigation in May 2019 because Joe Biden as VP had long since coerced the Ukrainian government into killing it.   

Investigations are currently underway in the U.S. into the Bidens' activities in Ukraine, China and two other countries.  And then there's the paternity suit.  The Bidens are a very long way from being cleared of anything. 

starramus

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 01, 2020, 10:01:02 PM
Back taxes?  Who says he owes back taxes?  THE ISSUE IS HIS NOT RELEASING HIS TAX RETURNS YOU CLUELESS FUCK.  Try to keep up.

You ignorant pile of human excrement. Has the question of why he is hiding his tax returns ever occurred to you? Is the orange orangutan just playing hide and seek? Fred, and the McDonald , and the entire trump gang have been ripping off amerikkka their entire worthless lives! You Neocons, must believe everyone is as mathematically challenged as yourselves!

Juan

Quote from: starramus on January 02, 2020, 04:20:11 AM
You ignorant pile of human excrement. Has the question of why he is hiding his tax returns ever occurred to you? Is the orange orangutan just playing hide and seek? Fred, and the McDonald , and the entire trump gang have been ripping off amerikkka their entire worthless lives! You Neocons, must believe everyone is as mathematically challenged as yourselves!
Do you contend that Obama’s IRS colluded with Trump to approve improper tax returns during all those audits? I’m trying to understand just what your claim is.

Jackstar

Has the question of why he is hiding his tax returns ever occurred to you?

How are they hidden? They're filed with the IRS. They're being audited. Are you suggesting that agency is hiding evidence of Trump's corruption? Interesting theory, Retard.

Dr. MD MD

Neocons. ::)

That’s so Bush era.  :D

You know, the “conservatives” you commies have been pining for? The problem is that most people really didn’t see much difference between them and the way the Obama administration rolled. Obama campaigned as anti-war but increased the amount of war in the world and continued with PNAC. He claimed to be for the little guy but expanded the surveillance state and went after his enemies with the IRS. Bush 3 as far as I’m concerned.

Kidnostad3

Trump orders airstrike that kills Iranian Terrorist Leader General Qassem Soleimani at Kabul Airport.  Dems claim Soleimani was in Iraq to visit a sick friend and renew a library card.  Film at eleven. 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/leader-of-iranian-revolutionary-guard-s-foreign-wing-killed-11578015855

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 03, 2020, 09:51:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr_BLtpFZMY

The fact that Al Green looks like a fucking werewolf in no way effects my opinion of him.  Okay, maybe it does just a little.