• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

ItsOver

http://youtu.be/HGsMfXrdscc

“Jim Comey said it was sloppiness. This wasn’t just sloppiness. These were brutal mistakes, deliberate errors, concealments involving surveillance activities of an American citizen,” Blitzer said to McCabe, now a CNN analyst, in the interview.

Blitzer’s closing comments “Learn from those mistakes and make sure it doesn’t happen again."

LOL.  "I'm very sorry, mommy, that Jimmy and I were stealing from the cookie jar.  We promise not to try a coup again and we'll be better traitors, next time"  ::)

Juan

I’ll get interested when Hillary, Comey, McCabe, anyone goes to jail.

DanTSX

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 18, 2019, 12:09:14 PM
Happy Hanukkah Goyim

https://twitter.com/AIPAC/status/1207085620599906304

Fucking hell

Everything else dysfunctional in congress and Exec branch, but this shit always passes without a single question.

albrecht

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 18, 2019, 12:09:14 PM
Happy Hanukkah Goyim

[tweet]1207085620599906304[/tweet]

"Never rub a dog’s nose in urine or feces, or punish a dog for an “accident.” This will teach your dog to fear you, and he may hide when he has to “go.""
https://www.americanhumane.org/fact-sheet/housetraining-puppies-dogs/

DanTSX

Quote from: albrecht on December 18, 2019, 12:31:15 PM
"Never rub a dog’s nose in urine or feces, or punish a dog for an “accident.” This will teach your dog to fear you, and he may hide when he has to “go.""
https://www.americanhumane.org/fact-sheet/housetraining-puppies-dogs/

Is that some Talmudic advice?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: DanTSX on December 18, 2019, 12:25:00 PM

Fucking hell

Everything else dysfunctional in congress and Exec branch, but this shit always passes without a single question.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ItsOver on December 18, 2019, 05:59:45 AM

http://youtu.be/HGsMfXrdscc

“Jim Comey said it was sloppiness. This wasn’t just sloppiness. These were brutal mistakes, deliberate errors, concealments involving surveillance activities of an American citizen,” Blitzer said to McCabe, now a CNN analyst, in the interview.

Blitzer’s closing comments “Learn from those mistakes and make sure it doesn’t happen again."

LOL.  "I'm very sorry, mommy, that Jimmy and I were stealing from the cookie jar.  We promise not to try a coup again and we'll be better traitors, next time"  ::)

Long jail terms miight discourage some of these establishment racketeers and leftist drones from future fuckery but most are incorrigible miscreants who are by their very nature without moral compass or a limiting conscience.  The former should be condemned to work as common laborers for the rest of their natural lives.  The latter should be stripped of their citizenship and sent to the workers paradise of their choice. 

albrecht

I can't believe my local affiliate preempted "Jeopardy!" by showing politicians give 'statements' even though the House vote was "in" as soon as the Democrats gained- much due to apportionment helped by illegals and open-borders in addition to their media control- the majority in the House. Why even bother showing it? Cut to the chase and save us lots of money and let us have one of the few remaining decent televisions shows left. 

ItsOver

Grit TV's showing a classic Clint Eastwood spaghetti western.  Much better than the Stretch and Schiff shit show.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 18, 2019, 08:47:19 PM
what a farce lol

https://twitter.com/TheeArtVandelay/status/1207488045726855168

The liberals I work with were ecstatic tonight. They were like, He’s outta here now! Oddly enough I might’ve been there with them at one point in time but now I find it funny how blindly partisan many still are. They still watch the news and believe it. I pointed out that a) it still has to pass the senate, which it won’t and b) more importantly why were they so often willing to give liberal scandals a pass without any moral outrage at all?! Most of them probably think I’m Hitler now but I really don’t give a shit. I’m sick and tired of hypocrites. I’m sick of nations being run by them and I’m even more sick of the unquestioning clapping seals they rule. A big black hole for all of them. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 18, 2019, 10:39:54 PM
The liberals I work with were ecstatic tonight. They were like, He’s outta here now! Oddly enough I might’ve been there with them at one point in time but now I find it funny how blindly partisan many still are. They still watch the news and believe it. I pointed out that a) it still has to pass the senate, which it won’t and b) more importantly why were they so often willing to give liberal scandals a pass without any moral outrage at all?! Most of them probably think I’m Hitler now but I really don’t give a shit. I’m sick and tired of hypocrites. I’m sick of nations being run by them and I’m even more sick of the unquestioning clapping seals they rule. A big black hole for all of them. ;)
Liberalism Communism is a mental disorder.  The same morons that hate President Trump think the truly corrupt Biden, Comey, Brenner, Schiff, et al are wonderful.  ::)

Then there's the Hollywood morons.

"Alyssa Milano slams Republicans at Trump impeachment rally: 'They think we’re dumb' "

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/alyssa-milano-slams-republicans-trump-impeachemnt-rally

Thank you, Ms. Milano, for proving their point.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on December 19, 2019, 05:06:34 AM
Liberalism Communism is a mental disorder.  The same morons that hate President Trump think the truly corrupt Biden, Comey, Brenner, Schiff, et al are wonderful.  ::)

Then there's the Hollywood morons.

"Alyssa Milano slams Republicans at Trump impeachment rally: 'They think we’re dumb' "

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/alyssa-milano-slams-republicans-trump-impeachemnt-rally

Thank you, Ms. Milano, for proving their point.

The level of willful ignorance is astonishing for the 21st century. I’m convinced it’s why aliens don’t want to visit us anymore.

albrecht

Apparently Pelosi and the House is not sending the impeachment Articles over to the Senate but "holding on to them" until McConnell gives concessions- or possibly just holding it due to political reasons and/or time to "investigate further." The blowhard that usually comes out during such times, and Carl M. Loeb University Professor at Harvard in addition to his private practice at a firm, Laurence Tribe  -no pun intended- I hear was the source of this novel legal strategy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on December 19, 2019, 10:52:28 AM
Apparently Pelosi and the House is not sending the impeachment Articles over to the Senate but "holding on to them" until McConnell gives concessions- or possibly just holding it due to political reasons and/or time to "investigate further." The blowhard that usually comes out during such times, and Carl M. Loeb University Professor at Harvard in addition to his private practice at a firm, Laurence Tribe  -no pun intended- I hear was the source of this novel legal strategy.

I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again: THEY’RE NEVER GOING TO STOP!!! By any means necessary.

Civil war time now?

So now the f'king Democrats don't want to send the impeachment to the Senate because they don't like what Mitch has said.  I'm sorry. the f'king Democrats are ABUSING POWER and subverting the Constitution.   There is a reason why we have two houses of Congress and the Senate is supposed to check the power of the House when appropriate.

Everybody know I'm not Trump's #1 fan.  He says many things that make me cringe but nothing worthy of impeachment. I want to hear the excuses from folks on the other side. >:( >:( >:(

Kidnostad3

From this point on into foreseeable future it's really going to suck to be a Democrat/liberal/post modern Marxist.  The party that oppossed emancipation, invented the KKK and subjected generations of African Americans to the modern slavery of government dependency has bet the farm on its being able to convince Americans that Trump is deserving of impeachment.  The sham investigation and accompanying farcical theatrics have failed miserably and only serve to confirm the worst suspicions one has about Democrats in particular, their confederates in the MSM and the parasitic permanent Washington establishment. 

The impeachment goat fuck together with forthcoming idictments for criminal misconduct on the part of members of the Obama Administration that will be droped slowly over the next 11 months with the effect of Chinese water torture will result in a massive protest vote in 2020.  There is no doubt in my mind that Trump's coattails will thereby be sufficiently broadened  to ensure Pelosi will hold the distinction of being the only Speaker of the House to lose the majority twice.  This will leave her free to sit harmlessly in one of her walled mansions clothed in mourning garb, suck her gums and wonder where she went wrong for the remainder of her days.

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 19, 2019, 11:56:27 AM
From this point on into foreseeable future it's really going to suck to be a Democrat/liberal/post modern Marxist.  The party that oppossed emancipation, invented the KKK and subjected generations of African Americans to the modern slavery of government dependency has bet the farm on its being able to convince Americans that Trump is deserving of impeachment.  The sham investigation and accompanying farcical theatrics have failed miserably and only serve to confirm the worst suspicions one has about Democrats in particular, their confederates in the MSM and the parasitic permanent Washington establishment. 

The impeachment goat fuck together with forthcoming idictments for criminal misconduct on the part of members of the Obama Administration that will be droped slowly over the next 11 months with the effect of Chinese water torture will result in a massive protest vote in 2020.  There is no doubt in my mind that Trump's coattails will thereby be sufficiently broadened  to ensure Pelosi will hold the distinction of being the only Speaker of the House to lose the majority twice.  This will leave her free to sit harmlessly in one of her walled mansions clothed in mourning garb, suck her gums and wonder where she went wrong for the remainder of her days.
She has a nice, beautiful wall. I love how these Democrats always build walls and live behind armed security but insist the hoi polloi be subject to cartels, criminal illegals, gangs, crime, and such resulting from the open border and sanctuary policies they demand.   

https://freebeacon.com/culture/obama-builds-wall/ 

https://www.tmz.com/2017/01/06/president-obama-dc-house-brick-wall/

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 19, 2019, 11:56:27 AM

Hopefully the homeless are shitting on her front yard.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on December 19, 2019, 12:38:36 PM
She has a nice, beautiful wall. I love how these Democrats always build walls and live behind armed security but insist the hoi polloi be subject to cartels, criminal illegals, gangs, crime, and such resulting from the open border and sanctuary policies they demand.   

https://freebeacon.com/culture/obama-builds-wall/ 

https://www.tmz.com/2017/01/06/president-obama-dc-house-brick-wall/

They’re disgusting hypocrites and THEY’RE NEVER GOING TO STOP!!!

Civil war time yet?