Quote from: WildCard on July 31, 2019, 03:07:33 PM

Stronger Together!

https://youtu.be/rdBtwsSPgW4

#playedoutnarrative
#youlookpathetic
#pleaseinsertyourneomccarthyismupyourrectumandlettheadultstalk

WOTR

Quote from: Catsmile on July 25, 2019, 08:12:50 PM

That is a great cartoon. But somebody needs to ask what turned so many in the population into those bombs. It did not happen overnight, and it is not a simplistic answer. Continuing to cultivate a "us vs. them" attitude, and dismissing their concerns is not going to defuse the situation.

I like the cartoon a lot- but I think most people will chose the easy, non-threatening way of looking at it and just assume that Trump is the cause rather than the symptom.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on August 01, 2019, 12:48:46 AM
That is a great cartoon. But somebody needs to ask what turned so many in the population into those bombs. It did not happen overnight, and it is not a simplistic answer. Continuing to cultivate a "us vs. them" attitude, and dismissing their concerns is not going to defuse the situation.

I like the cartoon a lot- but I think most people will chose the easy, non-threatening way of looking at it and just assume that Trump is the cause rather than the symptom.

So, you’re for appeasing communist bomb-throwers then?

He’s not the cause or the symptom but the cure for both. ;)

Jackstar

That is a great cartoon. But somebody needs to ask what turned so many in the population into those bombs. It did not happen overnight, and it is not a simplistic answer.

WildCard

absolutely. you've talked about a-lot of it itt - the mandatory vacation/sick days for your employees, the deli guy you love vs. forced diversity, etc.

add the toronto chapter of black lives matter

that media firestorm about baltimore sent my head to some fucking dark places.  i really am a monster
and msm's outrage and tears was like putting out a fire with gasoline. MOAR!
people like al sharpton and don lemon . . . goddamn i hate those niggers!
(everywhere andrew yang goes the question he gets is, "how will we pay for it?" good lawd, that's a lot of money!
but not from sharpton- "how would we deal with the race gap beyond just(!) giving everybody a thousand dollars?"
#things that make me go 'rrrrreeeeee'!)

i think the thing that shook me out of it was interacting with actual black people. but we've got to tell the truth.
like baltimore is a shithole. like any community or country where blacks are in the majority will be a shithole.

e.t.a.

Quote from: Jackstar on August 01, 2019, 07:01:17 AM

like chicks with dicks are only hot in the comics.
irl, they're disgusting and pathetic.

Quote from: Jackstar on August 01, 2019, 07:01:17 AM

like sexualizing children is a crime. doing it in the name of diversity doesn't make it ok.

ACE of CLUBS

25% tariffs on Chinese goods . . .
Who pays in the end ?

Jackstar

Morons who buy shit made in China, that's who.

Is there any issue you're not a mouthbreathing retard about? Asking for a friend.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on August 01, 2019, 07:04:56 PM
25% tariffs on Chinese goods . . .
Who pays in the end ?

Innocents who have their organs harvested by big brother?

Anyone attempting to practice a religion in China?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Jackstar on August 01, 2019, 08:00:47 PM

Is there any issue you're not a mouthbreathing retard about? Asking for a friend.

I avoid Chinese made junk but most of the time you don't have a choice because China makes everything now. Almost all replacement car parts are made in China you very rarely have a choice of buying American. Mexico also makes a lot of sensors and (((Israel))) makes most thermostats.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Jackstar on August 01, 2019, 08:00:47 PM

You've bought Chinese . . . 

Jackstar

No, I've bought items from those who have bought from China. There's an obvious difference there. See above, re: mouthbreathing.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Jackstar on August 02, 2019, 04:22:06 AM
No, I've bought items from those who have bought from China. There's an obvious difference there. See above, re: mouthbreathing.

Same thing assbreather . . . China benefits.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Jackstar on August 02, 2019, 09:33:06 AM

You're a dimwit assbreather who supports your country's enemy . . .

Jackstar

That's really just your idiotic opinion.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Jackstar on August 02, 2019, 11:23:56 AM
That's really just your idiotic opinion.

China likes you . . . you're their kind of 'patriot'.

Jackstar

I think the tariffs should be higher. Get a life.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Jackstar on August 02, 2019, 03:09:41 PM
I think the tariffs should be higher. Get a life.

Assbreather patriot . . . supporting the predatory economy of USA's enemy. Wow!
You must be proud of yourself . . .

Taaroa

QuoteRoseanna, who wore a red T-shirt, white shorts, and a MAGA hat adorned with multiple buttons, including one featuring the likeness of Hillary Clinton behind bars, had driven an hour and a half from Lexington, Kentucky. She defended Trump’s statements about Baltimore. “He didn’t say nothing about the color of somebody’s skin,” Roseanna said, yet it seemed like everyone was “wishing him toward ‘He’s a bigot

“I’m sick to death of it. I have 13 grandchildrenâ€"13,” she continued. “Four of them are biracial, black and white; another two of them are black and white; and another two of them are Singapore and white. You think I’m a racist? I go and I give them kids kisses like nobody’s business.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/08/trump-supporters-called-racists/595333/

starramus

Yeah the McDonald, and all Repukes are Rock and Roll Niggers!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1o68h4Usqs

<iframe width="971" height="728" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/b1o68h4Usqs" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

But of course the only black Repuke is bailing! https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a28592333/will-hurd-retire-republican-congressman-donald-trump/

AZZERAE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecgBym0viXg

I AM YOUR SHIT! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF WHAT YOU HAVE EATEN!!!