• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on April 12, 2019, 04:57:28 PM
Justine Damond. Where are the marches? Where are the pressure groups? Where are the riots and protests?

Justine, eh? I've never heard of this one. But my Google Feed is filled with stories about Jussie.

Never before has auto-complete seemed so chilling.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on April 11, 2019, 10:58:55 PM
It's always the little things with Donald that make me realize he has to go.  He didn't know what country his own father was born in?!  How?  And of course the irony of him being all-in on the Birther Conspiracy, makes it that much more hilarious/depressing. 

And then there's how he talks about banging his daughter on TV.Worst of all: never trust a man who doesn't like dogs.  We shoulda know right then, ha.

What's your source for that?   

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 12, 2019, 04:57:28 PM
Bush and Obama sent Minneapolis tons of 3rd world, uneducated, and often violent Somalian Muslims. Idaho was also targeted by Obama, as was Maine. See any patterns here? Mainly white, rural, or stable areas being flooded with Muslims, Hispanic illegals, uneducated people, etc.

In Minneapolis there are now Muslim areas and they often harass or attack people at malls, fairs, parks, etc. The lauded first Somalian Muslim cop even gunned down a white woman from Australia. Justine Damond was her name. Blood is on these politicians hands letting these people come here and specifically targeting areas/people.
The woman had called the police to report a sexual assault. The Muslim Somalian cop shot her because, apparently, he thought an Australian white women in a dressing down was a threat.  Justine Damond. Where are the marches? Where are the pressure groups? Where are the riots and protests?
Yes, the same with Columbus, Ohio.  Ultimately, this one wasn't a big fan of the Buckeyes.

"An Ohio State University student posted a rant shortly before he plowed a car into a campus crowd and stabbed people with a butcher knife in an ambush that ended when a police officer shot him dead, a law enforcement official said."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/suspect-dead-after-ohio-state-university-car-knife-attack-n689076

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 12, 2019, 05:17:13 PM
Yes, the same with Columbus, Ohio.  Ultimately, this one wasn't a big fan of the Buckeyes.

"An Ohio State University student posted a rant shortly before he plowed a car into a campus crowd and stabbed people with a butcher knife in an ambush that ended when a police officer shot him dead, a law enforcement official said."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/suspect-dead-after-ohio-state-university-car-knife-attack-n689076
Crazy we let these people in. Notice you rarely see, though some MS-13 activity, the government sending these savages to Bethesda, MD, West Hollywood, CA, etc but also targeting certain people and areas; both due to their contempt to what they call "fly-over country," and to specifically target whites, rural, Christian, and/or conservative areas.

And from that article we get the typical response after a Muslim practices his religion: 

"Officials cautioned that they have not determined a motive for the ambush,"

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on April 12, 2019, 05:11:34 PM
Justine, eh? I've never heard of this one. But my Google Feed is filled with stories about Jussie.

Never before has auto-complete seemed so chilling.
Google=bad. Auto-complete=bad.
"In two years as a police officer, Noor had three formal complaints against him, two of which, as of September 2017, are pending resolution. In a separate case from May 2017, he is being sued for allegedly assaulting a woman while on duty"  <-- note as a Muslim he is expected to treat women badly but he was still on duty when he murdered Justine Damond. 
He was also "affirmative actioned" reportedly --> "denied news reports of there being a 'fast-track' seven-month MPD training program" 

"revealed that in 2015 two psychiatrists and other training officers had raised concerns about Noor's fitness for police duty" <--even psychiatrists raised "concerns" but he was allowed to be on duty due to his minority status. 

The Wiki, in this case, is pretty good summary and source materials. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Justine_Damond

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 12, 2019, 05:28:32 PM
Crazy we let these people in. Notice you rarely see, though some MS-13 activity, the government sending these savages to Bethesda, MD, West Hollywood, CA, etc but also targeting certain people and areas; both due to their contempt to what they call "fly-over country," and to specifically target whites, rural, Christian, and/or conservative areas.

And from that article we get the typical response after a Muslim practices his religion: 

"Officials cautioned that they have not determined a motive for the ambush,"
Probably upset with his service at Bob Evans. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 12, 2019, 05:37:41 PM
Probably upset with his service at Bob Evans. ;)

Maybe all the pork products sold there upset his 6th Century 3rd World Muslim beliefs?   ;)
nteresting the news didn't go with the vehicle as the primary actor in the crime. Or the knife. Usually you read about "truck runs over French people on beach" "SVU runs through crowd by Parliament" or "knife stabs people in pub" when the Muslims practice their religion.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 12, 2019, 01:07:23 PM
So, you saw Dukakis, Gore and Carey as acceptable alternatives to the Bush's?  Certainly they would be more nationalist and less globalist than the Bushes, right?  You get another Muttley for that. 

You never saw a post of mine that praised the policies of either one of the Bushes.  What I did do is respond to your vulgar expression glee over G.W.H.B.'s death and your mindless condemnation of him and every member of his family just as Trump haters are presently do to him and his family.  GWHB served his country honorably in war and peace and deserves respect for that alone. Of course, you would have no idea of what the term honorable service means would you. 

GWHB was a member of the Trilateral Commision and a globalist traitor. He also tried to assasinate Reagan so that he could implement David Rockefeller’s agenda ever sooner and your agenda here is as obvious as metron’s was, loser. Crawl back up W’s ass.

[cue muttley laugh]

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 12, 2019, 03:57:15 PM
How exactly are either Bush or Reagan personally involved in any of this?  Get a fucking grip.

You’ve obviously got a grip...on W’s schlong. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on April 12, 2019, 05:06:57 PM
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0465031803/

You can start with this--ship it to me when you're done, I've got room on my shelf.

Meanwhile, while you wait for delivery (I surely don't expect you to be wholly satisfied with a Kindle edition), you can explain this.

You’re wasting your time on this globalist schill who works for the Rockefellers.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 12, 2019, 05:15:12 PM
What's your source for that?   

You’re really not fooling anyone, douchbag.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2019, 12:26:44 AM
assasinate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2019, 12:30:41 AM
schill

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2019, 12:31:27 AM
douchbag

I feel like the heavier the insults, the more important it is to proofread. And I know my feelings here are right.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 12, 2019, 05:58:35 PM
Maybe all the pork products sold there upset his 6th Century 3rd World Muslim beliefs?   ;)
nteresting the news didn't go with the vehicle as the primary actor in the crime. Or the knife. Usually you read about "truck runs over French people on beach" "SVU runs through crowd by Parliament" or "knife stabs people in pub" when the Muslims practice their religion.
Good 'ol Bob.  I wonder what he'd think of the current America.  Now the BE chain, which started-out as a small restaurant in Gallipolis, Ohio for his locally famous sausage, is just another "corporatized" product owned by Golden Gate Capital, a San Francisco-based private equity firm.  :D

Juan

Quote from: Jackstar on April 12, 2019, 04:12:37 PM
Don't rub the lamp unless you're ready for the genie.
I wish Cotton was a monkey.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 13, 2019, 10:08:48 AM
Good 'ol Bob.  I wonder what he'd think of the current America.  Now the BE chain, which started-out as a small restaurant in Gallipolis, Ohio for his locally famous sausage, is just another "corporatized" product owned by Golden Gate Capital, a San Francisco-based private equity firm.  :D

Shuanghui Group bought Smithfield Foods, world's largest pork producer. Then the Chinese renamed their company "WH Group."

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 13, 2019, 01:56:52 PM
Shuanghui Group bought Smithfield Foods, world's largest pork producer. Then the Chinese renamed their company "WH Group."

"Is there no shame, anymore?"

;)

Kidnostad3

GWHB was a member of the Trilateral Commision and a globalist traitor. He also tried to assasinate Reagan so that he could implement David Rockefeller’s agenda ever sooner and your agenda here is as obvious as metron’s was, loser. Crawl back up W’s ass.

[cue muttley laugh]

Whoa!  Standby for a prolonged spate of manic shit posting.  "Dr. Leg Humper" or "Princess Snarling Bitch?"--you decide.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on April 13, 2019, 01:56:52 PM

They should have retitled it "Tienanman Square Meat Packing Co." to enhance brand recognition.

Jackstar

ACE of CLUBS

GWHB was a member of the Trilateral Commission and a globalist traitor. He also tried to assassinate Reagan so that he could implement David Rockefeller’s agenda ever sooner, and your agenda here is as obvious as metron’s was, loser. Crawl back up W’s ass.

Still dealing with your anger issues . . . . .  that's really sad and pathetic.
Get well soon, you might even change your loser image. 
As an aside, where's your proof for your outlandish claims ?
We'll wait, thanks.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on April 13, 2019, 04:20:18 PM

Sounds like a good way to wrap up an evening to me.  I don't drink whiskey every day but when I do drink whiskey I drink Jameson.

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 13, 2019, 04:19:12 PM
They should have retitled it "Tienanman Square Meat Packing Co." to enhance brand recognition.
Yummy!

10,000 dogs to be killed and eaten at China's annual food event

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/yulin-dog-meat-festival-2016-10000-dogs-set-to-be-killed-and-eaten-at-chinese-food-event-a7093321.html

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 13, 2019, 04:50:02 PM
Yummy!

10,000 dogs to be killed and eaten at China's annual food event

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/yulin-dog-meat-festival-2016-10000-dogs-set-to-be-killed-and-eaten-at-chinese-food-event-a7093321.html
Don't worry, be happy. They only eat reactionary, capitalist, imperialist running dogs. Strange that our enemies, or at least competitors, both have such a thing against dogs! Muslims and the Chi-coms hate dogs. Weird.

走狗

Dr. MD MD

Continuing with some more of Anthony Sutton’s Trilaterals Over America:

It is interesting to reread Karl Marx's Manifesto in the light of the alliance between Wall Street multinationals and the Communist imperialists. Marxists, especially, should reread Marx. The enemy of Marxist totalitarianism is not the capitalist but rather the "Bourgeoisie," the middle class. Marx sees the bourgeoisie as the source of all that is evil, yet he does not include all the ruling establishment in those designated for elimination. To the contrary, when the class war is about to be fought to a finish, Karl Marx envisaged a curious event: "a small part of the ruling class breaks away to make common cause with the revolutionary class, the class which holds the future in its hands."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 13, 2019, 03:59:54 PM

Whoa!  Standby for a prolonged spate of manic shit posting.  "Dr. Leg Humper" or "Princess Snarling Bitch?"--you decide.

You have no comeback for the truth. Got it. ::)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2019, 09:50:31 PM
Continuing with some more of Anthony Sutton’s Trilaterals Over America:

It is interesting to reread Karl Marx's Manifesto in the light of the alliance between Wall Street multinationals and the Communist imperialists. Marxists, especially, should reread Marx. The enemy of Marxist totalitarianism is not the capitalist but rather the "Bourgeoisie," the middle class. Marx sees the bourgeoisie as the source of all that is evil, yet he does not include all the ruling establishment in those designated for elimination. To the contrary, when the class war is about to be fought to a finish, Karl Marx envisaged a curious event: "a small part of the ruling class breaks away to make common cause with the revolutionary class, the class which holds the future in its hands."

It's nice that you want to share your new book with us, Princess, but you should be aware that if you continue to republish it paragraph by paragraph on this thread you will run afoul of the fair use doctrine.  Ask an adult to explain it to you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 14, 2019, 08:41:58 AM
It's nice that you want to share your new book with us, Princess, but you should be aware that if you continue to republish it paragraph by paragraph on this thread you will run afoul of the fair use doctrine.  Ask an adult to explain it to you.

It’s a 163 page book. Only an globalist idiot who’s trying to suppress free speech would think that 3 paragraphs from it would violate “fair use.” ::) ::)

Here, have some more, sunshine :D

This is precisely what history has recorded in the hundred or so years since the Manifesto was published. One of the most significant forces in modern world development has been the assistance from a relatively small yet powerful part of the ruling Western establishment to the Soviet Union channeled through such influential organizations as the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) and today the Trilateral Commis- sion. In Marx's terms, are not Cyrus Eaton, Armand Hammer, David Rockefeller, and the Trilateral Commission ruling class breakaways? Have not Marxists and the "break- away ruling class capitalists" joined hands to eliminate the American middle class?

I guess you’re just afraid that the devious plan to make America communist is being revealed.

Oh, and BTW, GHWB was also a member of the CFR, the government thinktank for David Rockefeller’s Trilateral Commission. ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba9wxl1Dmas

You’re with her! ;D

Jackstar

Let me get this straight, you have time to feed your troll with this erroneous threat:

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 14, 2019, 08:41:58 AM
you will run afoul of the fair use doctrine

But, you don't have time to respond to this historical record:

Quote from: Jackstar on April 12, 2019, 05:06:57 PM
you can explain this.

While I don't agree with Doctor Doctor's ham-fisted drunken style of rhetoric, he does have a point: you post like a glowfag. Is it because of the training? Tell us it's because of the training.