• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Taaroa

Quote from: WOTR on August 25, 2017, 01:54:00 AM
I wonder if he was hauled before a disciplinary committee for this egregious action? I know- it is from a fake news source... But just the same.
I'd imagine stuff like this happens a lot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3uKCDPKS9M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5sosSHLt_c

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 24, 2017, 04:12:20 PM
1st press briefing since ya know. The way Sarah Huckabee handles that room full of hate is really outstanding. Can't imagine a harder job and she always knocks it out of the park.

Sure, they could get a third grader in to not answer questions. It isn't exactly clever. Trump's tack now that Mexico is now no longer being mentioned about this none wall (Trump is mad with Ole Mitch because he won't budget it in) was met with the childish 'He didn't say they wouldn't either'. Is this the response to twenty to thirty billion dollar projects?  Having said that, she's playing to an audience of one, and he thinks like a child so that made sense.  ;D

Gd5150

Quote from: Taaroa on August 25, 2017, 02:19:13 AM
I'd imagine stuff like this happens a lot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3uKCDPKS9M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5sosSHLt_c

Sad we live in a country where the brainless left has been so brainwashed by the corrupt DemokkkratMedia/education industries that people can't even feel safe to walk down the street. Equally sad is the lack of substance or persuasive skill everyone on the left has. They can't site any evidence for any of their claims. Their brainless hate has them so blind they can't see the hypocrisy of sexiest claims after they've praised lord bubba for 25 years.

The people on college campi is really the saddest of all. Such close minded hate. Incapable of a conversation. It makes one consider if there isn't something being put in their food to make them so utterly incapable of independent thought. Lead by fascist ignorant professors who were taught by other fascist professors. Formal education is becoming the new stupid.

It's fortunate that despite the tsunami of leftwing ignorance and hate a majority still manages to survive and squeak through their fingers. They enter the real world, see their 1st post degree paycheck, with over 50% deducted for different taxes, and they magically wake up. They buy a house, have kids, and walla we have a majority of the country using common sense to establish which side of the political spectrum is worthless.

The only way the left can ever implement their worthless ideas is to infringe on freedoms, take away free speach, ban free discussion, use leftwing activism from the judicial bench, use fascist violence to silence the opposition, control the media/education industries. And with all that, they're still losers. Life is good. Hillary will never be president. Liberty still stands in the United States.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 25, 2017, 08:15:50 AM
Sad we live in a country where the brainless left blahh blahh Clinton, left, blah blahhh

You know don't you that Trump has revoked the rule that forced internet companies to seek permission to sell your details to a third party? In other words there's very little you can now do to stop unsolicited e mails, phone calls, mail drops from companies that have all your personel information that they can also pass on. Winning! ;)

Yorkshire pud

I feel sorry for Kelly. He's used to dealing with adults.

Politico reported a few months ago, “Aides sometimes slip him stories to press their advantage on policy; other times they do so to gain an edge in the seemingly endless Game of Thrones inside the West Wing. The consequences can be tremendous…. A news story tucked into Trump’s hands at the right moment can torpedo an appointment or redirect the president’s entire agenda.” (Donald Trump Jr. has reportedly been “a huge problem” in this area.)

Ideally, Trump would have better critical-thinking skills, and it wouldn’t be quite so easy for people in the president’s orbit, eager to exploit his ignorance and gullibility, to manipulate him. But these are the circumstances we face now.
First, the president is still prone to tantrums. The New York Times reported overnight, “Despite Mr. Kelly’s fairly deft touch at approaching the president, Mr. Trump has shown signs of rebelling after stories have appeared describing how his chief of staff has put tighter controls in place.”

Dan Drezner recently helped document each of the times White House officials have characterized the president in ways that make him sound like a toddler. The list is in constant need of updates.

:-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 25, 2017, 09:03:03 AM
I feel sorry for Kelly. He's used to dealing with adults.

:-\

I feel sorry for your nation. It seems like there are very few adults there and certainly no one looking out for your kids.

#pedonation

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Taaroa on August 25, 2017, 01:44:25 AM
I saw a man walking down the road today wearing a MAGA hat. Can't imagine that he gets a good reaction to it here what with it being pro Trump and that this isn't America.

I don't know, don't you think anybody who wears campaign gear out of campaign season deserves a good smack.

Unless you are wearing a Perot 96 hat

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on August 25, 2017, 02:10:42 PM
I don't know, don't you think anybody who wears campaign gear out of campaign season deserves a good smack.

Unless you are wearing a Perot 96 hat

MAGA wasn't just about the campaign and fake polls. It's about actually making America great again. Though I also support the Perot hat. :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 25, 2017, 02:16:18 PM
MAGA wasn't just about the campaign and fake polls. It's about actually making America great again. Though I also support the Perot hat. :D

Yeah? How's that going in between golf, tweeting, rallies, WH in fighting, making the extended Trump family richer, not building the promised wall and a new health system? Roughly?

Juan

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 25, 2017, 02:23:13 PM
Yeah? How's that going in between golf, tweeting, rallies, WH in fighting, making the extended Trump family richer, not building the promised wall and a new health system? Roughly?
Don't forget going to the White House basement, activating the hurricane machine, and creating Harvey to turn the media's attention away from him.  At least he didn't crank the machine to 11 as Cheney did when he created Katrina.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 25, 2017, 02:23:13 PM

Great, of course!  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbIIfI8KNMs

It's gonna be HUUUUGGE!  ;D

Gd5150

Quote from: Juan on August 25, 2017, 02:26:33 PM
Don't forget going to the White House basement, activating the hurricane machine, and creating Harvey to turn the media's attention away from him.  At least he didn't crank the machine to 11 as Cheney did when he created Katrina.

Damn Cheney and his hurricane machine.

Kidnostad3

🎶🎶  Trump just may be the loooonatic we're looking for.  🎶🎶🎶

https://youtu.be/Jo9t5XK0FhA

Yorkshire pud

His first question: "Ahhh, this hurricane thing.That's a bigly wind right?" ;)

Zetaspeak

You know Infowars literally had that thinking during Hurricane Sandy, so it can make Obama look strong.

I think much more accurate is that conspiracy sites who always portray Trump as the pooor pooor victim. Would be that "deep state" caused the hurricane just to ruin pooor Trumpy VayCay.. Little deep state knows a little Cat 3 isn't going to stop Trump on his vacation plans.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 25, 2017, 02:41:55 PM
His first question: "Ahhh, this hurricane thing.That's a bigly wind right?" ;)

He should have nuked it while it was still in the Atlantic.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on August 25, 2017, 02:43:42 PM
You know Infowars literally had that thinking during Hurricane Sandy, so it can make Obama look strong.

I think much more accurate is that conspiracy sites who always portray Trump as the pooor pooor victim. Would be that "deep state" caused the hurricane just to ruin pooor Trumpy VayCay.. Little deep state knows a little Cat 3 isn't going to stop Trump on his vacation plans.

You:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaVZmo8CsGQ

starrmtn001

President Donald Trump Weekly Address to the Nation 8-25-17.

https://youtu.be/GQxBGEjzDb0

Gd5150

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 25, 2017, 03:08:08 PM
President Donald Trump Weekly Address to the Nation 8-25-17.

https://youtu.be/GQxBGEjzDb0

The public really appreciates President Donald J Trumps weekly address to the nation. It's a nice time for the community and their families to gather around  the radio and the tv and have their minds put at ease that the country and the world are in good hands. Like a mother holding her baby to her bosom.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 25, 2017, 03:17:57 PM
The public really appreciates President Donald J Trumps weekly address to the nation. It's a nice time for the community and their families to gather around  the radio and the tv and have their minds put at ease that the country and the world are in good hands. Like a mother holding her baby to her bosom.

Yeah right. More like 'No matter how much I lie, cheat and throw my friends under the bus, thoroughly alienate allies; I know I'm better than that demented cunt"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 25, 2017, 03:37:09 PM
Yeah right. More like 'No matter how much I lie, cheat and throw my friends under the bus, thoroughly alienate allies; I know I'm better than that demented cunt"

Even though your comments about Trump are always completely asinine it pleases me that he triggers you so much.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 25, 2017, 03:46:32 PM
Even though your comments about Trump are always completely asinine it pleases me that he triggers you so much.  ;D

Oh fuck, you haven't done that before!! I'm mortified at your originality..  :'(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 25, 2017, 03:52:54 PM
Oh fuck, you haven't done that before!! I'm mortified at your originality..  :'(

Even more pleasing!  ;D

Gd5150

Not sure which image is more freightenjng, Trump breastfeeding the nation, or Hillary. Perhaps MV could do a poll. 😄

Zetaspeak

Trump message to Texas as he about to go onto his chopper for some more vacation time

"Good luck everybody" Hahaha  did he think they were asking his opinion on a dance competition. Those are some inspirational words from the prez  :o

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/901177572549173248

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Zetaspeak on August 25, 2017, 04:50:16 PM
Trump message to Texas as he about to go onto his chopper for some more vacation time

"Good luck everybody" Hahaha  did he think they were asking his opinion on a dance competition. Those are some inspirational words from the prez  :o

It could be worse; He could have been helpful and tweeted he had a safe place to go to, so they shouldn't worry about him. "I have a Golf course/winery/palatial home in Texas, hopefully they'll be fine."

Quote from: Zetaspeak on August 25, 2017, 04:50:16 PM

What a racist.  How dare he wish good luck to ''everybody'', which includes any KKK, Ne-Nazis, White Supremists, and Neo-Confederates living in Texas (or should we be spelling it Tejas?).  He should have singled them out for condemnation, and Bad luck. 

Once again, he's dog-whistling his encouragement to them.  Such an outrage.  Of course the person who posted this must be a racist as well, for not pointing it out.