• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 24, 2017, 03:10:35 AM
Exactly. They were ours.  ::)

George W Bush was a clod.  In too many cases, the Bush family has put conciliation with the Democrats above all else.  As a family they want to appear genteel and agreeable.  They both thought they could win the Ds over, or at least be able to compromise, by extending the hand of friendship - and kept extending it no mattter how many times it was bitten.  Note how Bush I never had an ill word for his successor Bill Clinton, and neither did Bush II for Obama - even though both were heavily criticized by them.  And both are now fine friends with the Clintons and others.

It was very odd that Bush made those comments, after WMDs were found.  Saddam used chemical weapons on the Kurds, and didn't just destroy the rest later.  We have aerial footage of Iraq putting ballistic missiles on trucks and moving them to Syria for safekeeping just before the invasion.  He likely did the same with the rest of his chemical weapons.  Who knows what happened to the nuclear material.

My take on Bush not commenting when WMDs were found was he figured the issue was behind him, he'd taken his lumps, and why put it out there again when the media would likely just browbeat him with it all over again.  He should have stuck it up their ass, but that wasn't who he was.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 24, 2017, 03:42:49 AM
Note how Bush I never had an ill word for his successor Bill Clinton, and neither did Bush II for Obama - even though both were heavily criticized by them.  And both are now fine friends with the Clintons and others.

That should be enough for anyone to question whether the system is being gamed and if there's even a difference between Democrats and Republicans now.  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 24, 2017, 03:58:16 AM
That should be enough for anyone to question whether the system is being gamed and if there's even a difference between Democrats and Republicans now.  ;)

I'd say there is practically no difference between RINO/Soft Republicans and Democrats. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 24, 2017, 04:01:21 AM
I'd say there is practically no difference between RINO/Soft Republicans and Democrats.

Hint: They're the ones working with the CIA/MIC. Maybe people shouldn't vote for them next time...unless they prefer living in a Stazi style police state. ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 24, 2017, 03:26:04 AM
nothing compared to the holocaust we will see if nuclear bombs are used throughout the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9lquok4Pdk

See above, re: you're soaking in it.

Juan

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 23, 2017, 08:54:06 PM
What's with that clip of the so-called "neo-Nazis" marching. It's bothered me since the first time I saw it. It looks like the scene from a movie. It's shot at 24fps. It's nicely lit. There are multiple angles as the angry neo-Nazis march politely past and around the camera operators. I believe I even saw an aireal shot. None of the media shots look anything like that. It was nighttime and theyre carrying tiki torches. The only thing the camera should see is what's lit up by the torches. It just looks fake. Like a movie. Or maybe they were shooting footage for some assbackwards pro neo-Nazi propaganda video. Something has always looked staged about this video. Does anyone know who produced the original? Edit: ok it says Vice News®. Bizzare. That's HBOs news program.
There's a lot that can be done with digital video in post production. Opening up the shadows and making the lighting more even is easy. An outfit like Vice News could well have that effect as a preset. This is obviously not typical news video nor amateur video.
I'd ask why Vice News was there. Were they making some kind of documentary? Was the march staged for them?

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 24, 2017, 04:01:21 AM

The Republicans who aren't true conservatives have become globalist liberals, and the Democrats have changed from liberals to ''progressives''.

=Schlyder=

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 24, 2017, 03:37:57 AM
LOL.  I love hearing them complain about Trump always golfing.  Where were those criticisms during the Obama presidency?  My, what short memories!  Frankly, I could care less whether either of them golfed often.  It's a nice way to unwind and release tension though I've never been an avid golfer.

I work in the golf business.  Since '92   Yes, golf is a good getaway from the world.  Good exercise for the body and brain.

As for Obama and Trump golfing...  Obama golfing likely cost the taxpayer more money than Trump golfing, as I suspect Trump plays at HIS golf courses mainly.  Trump's golfing likely costs the taxpayer fuck all except for the security detail following him around.  It would all be on his own dime...out of his own pocket, where any revenue loss to the club, or inconvenience to members playing is all on him, for closing while the president plays golf.   ....whereas Obama would have played as a guest, and everything would have been comp'd  at the expense of taxpayers or the golf club(members) picking up the tab.  That is the difference as I see it.

As a golfer... if I was ever offered to play with either of them,  I would choose to play with Trump. He is apparently a decent golfer, has a fairly good golf swing, and plays to a low handicap)
I think I would enjoy the 5 hours of banter, playing on a top rate quality course...  win a decent wager on the game ;)  and enjoy a great meal after the game. Likely get treated like a VIP too.

I would not like to play with Obama. It would be awful.  He has a terrible swing, and is a terrible golfer. (has a high handicap.)   5 hours  in the company of that commie bastard, and I would likely be wanting to bury a 9 iron into his skull.  I imagine playing at a crappy course, a lot of complaining, blaming, cheating and lying coming from him.  The conversation would be horrible, if any at all...  I'd likely have to pay for the drinks from the beer cart, because he'd say he didn't bring his wallet... and he'd likely welch and stiff me on the wager on the game.  There would be no meal after, as I'd be the fuck outta there. LOL   

Trump may even be the best golfer of all the prior Presidents, according to their handicaps.   LOL I am sure that will make Liberal heads explode too.

Up All Night

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 24, 2017, 02:34:14 AM
I also believe he had WMD's.  He had plenty of time to move them to Syria and/or bury them in the sand.  I'm also sure that he wanted to become a nuclear power.  What pissed me off is that Bush used 9/11 as an excuse to go after Saddam.  I'm of the opinion that Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11.

I also believe that he had STDs. And his sons.

But, back to the invasion by Bush. Just bad shit all the way around. I ask you, has the death rate in Iraq been less, or more, since the toppling of Saddam?? Who would fucking think that you could nation build anywhere on the the face of this earth where there is Shia and Sunni with parity, WITHOUT A DICTATOR RUNNING THE SHOW??

Now, if the ratio is 90/10, then maybe yes. Were there ANY previous examples of 50/50, or even 60/40 Sunni/Shia nations where relative peace and order were sustained WITHOUT A DICTATORSHIP RUNNING THE SHOW???

Bush and his Administration were either very naive, or very stupid when it came to Muslim Politics.

Up All Night

LOL.  I love hearing them complain about Trump always golfing.  Where were those criticisms during the Obama presidency?  My, what short memories!  Frankly, I could care less whether either of them golfed often.  It's a nice way to unwind and release tension though I've never been an avid golfer.

Obama may have "just been golfing"... But bidness is done all of the time, on the "Golf Course"... I'll give Trump credit for relaxing, or working, while he is on the Golf Course.
He's Leading.... and Obama just did nothing, of substance.

Up All Night

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 24, 2017, 03:58:16 AM

I want to puke a little every time I see Clinton and Bush Jr. on a stage together.

Up All Night

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 24, 2017, 04:38:18 AM
The Republicans who aren't true conservatives have become globalist liberals, and the Democrats have changed from liberals to ''progressives''.

How Orwellian !! They keep (for themselves) the same moniker of Repub. and Dem., as they really slide all of it to the left...

Stand Your Ground Trump ! ! ! !  YOU know who you are !!!!

Kidnostad3

The public is undergoing aversion therapy with the MSM's unwitting cooperation. As the 24/7 negative coverage of Trump becomes increasingly emotional, irrational and venomous, the stronger Trump's support becomes.  Polls do not reflect this for the same reasons they didn't reflect his true popularity in pre election polling.  The general public's opinion of the MSM has never been lower and more and more are turning to the internet for their news.  The MSM is being hoisted by its own petard and is too stupid to realize it.   

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 24, 2017, 09:16:06 AM
The public is undergoing aversion therapy with the MSM's unwitting cooperation. As the 24/7 negative coverage of Trump becomes increasingly emotional, irrational and venomous, the stronger Trump's support becomes.  Polls do not reflect this for the same reasons they didn't reflect his true popularity in pre election polling.  The general public's opinion of the MSM has never been lower and more and more are turning to the internet for their news.  The MSM is being hoisted by its own petard and is too stupid to realize it.   

The left/DemokkkratParty/media really are losing their minds. Trumps style of being bombastic one day, presidential the next, leaves them floundering helplessly. He's unpredictable, and they have no control. The lack of control combined with unpredictability is what manic depressive patients experience. It's also why they have the highest rates of suicide. Each time he changes style it just angers the left further to the point where we're at now of the left being totally irrational.

If Trump and Republicans play things right, and cruise into the midterms sticking to the agenda, focusing on the real problems the vast majority of the country faces, the Republicans will destroy the Demokkkrats.

Demokkkrats are already a minority. They've proven time and time again they're incapable of reflection, incapable of adjusting themselves. Look at Hillary, never once has she or anyone on the left examined the fact she was the reason for her loss. She and her arrogance and her corruption. Not, Russians, Aliens, Tweeters, 3 white supremacists, it was her and the Demokkkrats lack of vision.  With every loss for decades they've moved further left. By the time 2018/2020 roll around they will have about 35% of the population supporting them. And worse, their fake polls will lead them to believe they're winning, so they'll continue to do everything wrong. We're literally watching a political party and their brainless lemmings have a total psychotic break.

It's like a beach ball on the tee waiting for Trump to smack it.

It's time to sweep the leg.

Yorkshire pud

The point isn't that he goes golfing; The point is, is he's a pathalogcal liar. He said many times on the campaign he wouldn't have time as he would be far too busy MAGA...He went onto whine about how many times Obama did play golf (more than a PGA player apparently). Trump has so far played more in the same time period than Obama, Bush and Clinton combined. And each time he goes off to his clubs it costs about $3million per trip. But not to him. Again, he whined about the cost of using the taxpayer's dime for presidential pleasures.

But that isn't all. The local airfields to his clubs are subject to being closed to all air traffic within ten miles radius. Now that might not worry you, but the income to the local economies runs into tens of thousands per week. Ironically those who fly in to play golf when Trump is out being too busy to play golf can't. Together with the staff and numerous employees connected to the visitors' being there.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 24, 2017, 09:52:06 AM
The left/DemokkkratParty/media really are losing their minds. Trumps style of being bombastic one day, presidential the next (because an adult wrote the script), leaves them floundering helplessly. He's unpredictable, and they have he has no control. The lack of  his control combined with unpredictability is what manic depressive patients Trump experiences. It's also why they have the highest rates of suicide. Each time he changes style it just angers the left behaves like a toddler further to the point where we're at now of the left being totally irrational. even the most dedicated trumper has to accept he's totally unfit for office.

If in the unlikely event Trump and Republicans play things right, and cruise into the midterms sticking to the agenda, focusing on the real problems the vast majority of the country faces, the Republicans will destroy the Demokkkrats.

Demokkkrats are already a minority. They've proven time and time again they're incapable of reflection, incapable of adjusting themselves. Look at Hillary, never once has she or anyone on the left examined the fact she was the reason for her loss. She and her arrogance and her corruption. Not, Russians, Aliens, Tweeters, 3 white supremacists, it was her and the Demokkkrats lack of vision.  With every loss for decades they've moved further left. By the time 2018/2020 roll around they will have about 35% of the population supporting them. And worse, their fake polls will lead them to believe they're winning, so they'll continue to do everything wrong. We're literally watching a political party and their brainless lemmings have a total psychotic break.

It's like a beach ball on the tee waiting for Trump to smack it. say or do something, anything,  rational.

It's time to sweep the leg. for the GOP to grow a spine between them, and kick the fat cunt out.

FIFY..

You're welcome

Its refreshing though that Trump has set the lowest bar ever for POTUS, so now even the most intellectually challenged trumper can feel they could have a chance of being a GOP nominee for the 2020 election. They know they won't need to pass anything (other than the occasional televised EO). They can give the occasional interview where they contradict everything they told the surregates to say the day before and leave them floundering on how to pitch it the day after they were thrown under the bus. The only qualification is to install their family in positions they're unqualified to hold, and appoint those who get signed up to pass legislation to enrich themselves. Easy.

Yorkshire pud

Report in Politico that Kelly is trying to vet the information Trump gets given. Hopefully it will even partially cut back on the child's idiotic and irrational tweeting and televised rants. Hopefully.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 24, 2017, 10:01:50 AM
The point isn't that he goes golfing; The point is, is he's a pathalogcal liar...

That's what's got you upset?  So when chronic liars like Hilary Clinton and Berock Obama are supported by the media, when they have the slime skills honed in politics to project a certain expected image and be slick about it while they put out lie after lie, that's ok?

Let me ask you this:  when Trump's out lying his ass off, what damage has it actually done to the country?  Because I can point to some real damage done by Obama.  And to a lesser extent Mrs Clinton (thankfully she's never really been in charge of anything to be able to do much damage, except as SecState).  What crimes has Trump actually committed that you can point to evidence of?  Because I can cite any number of crimes - serious crimes - committed by Berock Obama, Hilary Clinton, and their staffs.

I don't think your point is Trump lies about things, your point is you are obcessed with him, you've taken the side of the anti-democratic  forces who want him gone, and don't care how that is accomplished. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 24, 2017, 10:10:19 AM
FIFY..

You're welcome

Its refreshing though that Trump has set the lowest bar ever for POTUS, so now even the most intellectually challenged trumper can feel they could have a chance of being a GOP nominee for the 2020 election. They know they won't need to pass anything (other than the occasional televised EO). They can give the occasional interview where they contradict everything they told the surregates to say the day before and leave them floundering on how to pitch it the day after they were thrown under the bus. The only qualification is to install their family in positions they're unqualified to hold, and appoint those who get signed up to pass legislation to enrich themselves. Easy.

Speaking of psychotic breaks, even the most casual observer would see your inordinately vehement if not obsessive hatred of Trump as more than just a little over the top especially in light of the fact that you have no real stake in American politics.  I have only one recommendation to alleviate your debilitating angst:  Weed, lotsa weed.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 24, 2017, 11:09:36 AM
That's what's got you upset?  So when chronic liars like Hilary Clinton and Berock Obama are supported by the media, when they have the slime skills honed in politics to project a certain expected image and be slick about it while they put out lie after lie, that's ok?

Let me ask you this:  when Trump's out lying his ass off, what damage has it actually done to the country?  Because I can point to some real damage done by Obama.  And to a lesser extent Mrs Clinton (thankfully she's never really been in charge of anything to be able to do much damage, except as SecState).  What crimes has Trump actually committed that you can point to evidence of?  Because I can cite any number of crimes - serious crimes - committed by Berock Obama, Hilary Clinton, and their staffs.

I don't think your point is Trump lies about things, your point is you are obcessed with him, you've taken the side of the anti-democratic  forces who want him gone, and don't care how that is accomplished.

Remind us again how Trump said he was draining the swamp of the lying cheating corporate globalist cancer that he claimed was killing the USA, but went on to fill it with his own version. And his lies matter, as do his repeated defences 'I was only kidding'. He may 'kid' and trigger a war with NK. He doesn't even know he's lying when he does it, contributing to the most divisive USA in decades. Jeeze Dubya was an oaf and caused worldwide condemnation of the war on Iraq and Afghanistan that resulted in tens of thousands of deaths to allied soldiers and civilians. But in comparison, Trump makes Dubya look like the reincarnation of Christ. You say his lying hasn't harmed anyone; You're sure? But even if not, he's seven months in and he's alienated friends, colleagues, international allies and made NATO's adversaries cheer in delight. They must drink to him everyday, he's their dream made true.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 24, 2017, 11:14:47 AM
Speaking of psychotic breaks, even the most casual observer would see your inordinately vehement if not obsessive hatred of Trump as more than just a little over the top especially in light of the fact that you have no real stake in American politics.  I have only one recommendation to alleviate your debilitating angst:  Weed, lotsa weed

Top tip. Don't whine on here when the circus big top collapses. Don't complain or bitch that everything you imagined Trump stood for that might favour you was a deluded stream of conciousness you thought was reality.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 24, 2017, 11:23:55 AM
Top tip. Don't whine on here when the circus big top collapses. Don't complain or bitch that everything you imagined Trump stood for that might favour you was a deluded stream of conciousness you thought was reality.

This pretty well sums up my attitude towards Trump.  I didn't vote for him because he is Trump. I voted for his agenda and he is doing his best to carry it out. 

https://youtu.be/eeYMTvS6Itk

Gd5150

The left/DemokkkratParty/media really are losing their minds...We're literally watching a political party and their brainless lemmings have a total psychotic break.

Thank you for making my point. I rest my case.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 24, 2017, 04:03:51 AM
Hint: They're the ones working with the CIA/MIC. Maybe people shouldn't vote for them next time...unless they prefer living in a Stazi style police state. ;)

we can only vote for those running.  Here in California I've rarely been offered a candidate for any office that I've happily voted for, and based on what we see in DC that's likely the case more often than not in the rest of the country as well.  The party apparatus in DC controls funding for candidates, and thus they choose who will have the funds to run

The answer is to reduce the size and power of the federal government, so they aren't able to siphon off as much of our wealth and are less intrusive in our lives.

Article V convention of the states

Gd5150

Speaking of the brainless left, and their mindless effort to censor free speech, Styxx has a great commentary today on the battle of patriots to stand up against those typical leftwing ignoramouses who want to shred the constitution and ban free speech. The psychotic break continues, let's hope their meds kick in.

https://youtu.be/tTSC354qhp4

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 24, 2017, 11:39:28 AM

Thank you for making my point. I rest my case.

Pssst... I didn't think Clinton was a good idea either...try again. 

The left/DemokkkratParty/media really are losing their minds. Trumps style of being bombastic one day, presidential the next, leaves them floundering helplessly. He's unpredictable, and they have no control. The lack of control combined with unpredictability is what manic depressive patients experience. It's also why they have the highest rates of suicide. Each time he changes style it just angers the left further to the point where we're at now of the left being totally irrational.

If Trump and Republicans play things right, and cruise into the midterms sticking to the agenda, focusing on the real problems the vast majority of the country faces, the Republicans will destroy the Demokkkrats.

It's like a beach ball on the tee waiting for Trump to smack it...

I wish I had your confidence. 

I think the Rs are imploding as well.  They've been promising to repeal ObamaCare since it was passed, and won't do it.  They won't do a thing about illegal immigration and controllling our borders.  They won't do a thing about the deficit, the national debt, the size of government, or, apparently, taxes.  They aren't inspiring anyone to vote for them

Trump is an outlier, and not really a Republican.  But the Rs are tied to him regardless.  They'd better start supporting him and the agenda he ran on or they will be imploding as well.  We are very fortunate the Ds are also comitting suicide, because the Rs certainly are.

Ideally, both parties would disintegrate, and two new parties would form from the rubble (the natural order of things the way our current system is structured for two major parties to battle it out).  It would be great if the ''Progressives'' were outed for the race-baiting America haters they are and were shunned and sidelined - the Rs in DC should be hammering away on this every day, but they don't.

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 24, 2017, 11:56:39 AM
I wish I had your confidence. 

I think the Rs are imploding as well.  They've been promising to repeal ObamaCare since it was passed, and won't do it.  They won't do a thing about illegal immigration and controllling our borders.  They won't do a thing about the deficit, the national debt, the size of government, or, apparently, taxes.  They aren't inspiring anyone to vote for them

Trump is an outlier, and not really a Republican.  But the Rs are tied to him regardless.  They'd better start supporting him and the agenda he ran on or they will be imploding as well.  We are very fortunate the Ds are also comitting suicide, because the Rs certainly are.

Ideally, both parties would disintegrate, and two new parties would form from the rubble (the natural order of things the way our current system is structured for two major parties to battle it out).  It would be great if the ''Progressives'' were outed for the race-baiting America haters they are and were shunned and sidelined - the Rs in DC should be hammering away on this every day, but they don't.

Hey I didn't say it was a done deal. I said the potential was there. No one snatches defeat from the jaws of victory better than The Republicant establishment.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 24, 2017, 09:16:06 AM

I really wish this were true.  The MSM always has a low approval rating, as does the Congress.  That's been the case for decades.  It never seems to matter.  Trump isn't gaining support.  The Rs look like shit, as do the Ds.  People just tune out, to return for the 2020 election, and to a lesser extent, the 2018 by-year elections.

People despise what DC has turned into.  They're fed up.  They feel helpless.  Further demoralizing people's confidence in the ability for change feeds into the ''Progressive's'' ultimate goal of destroying this country and creating a one-world fascist left-wing government run by them. 

The feeling is going to be if an outsider, running on an agenda supported by a wide majority of Americans (yes, even a certain number of Hilary voters want our border controlled, the swamp drained, etc), can't get it done they'll just give up and ompletely tune out.  Which explains what's being done to Trump - they have a long term goal of denying him the ability to carry it out.