• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

b_dubb

especially if they went to ... two girls one cup dot com

don't go to that site btw.  totally repellent. disgusting

timpate

Quote from: Peenman Enterprises on September 26, 2010, 03:33:33 AM
No, I don't expect the people at the fast food place to get my order right so I am never surprised when they don't. Anyhow if I am eating crap from Taco Bell I am just looking for quick calories to stuff in my face. If I was going to be picky about my food I wouldn't be there in the first place.
Well I was just using that for an as if. I don't like Taco Bell can't stand the food there. If I wanted quick calories it would not be from there. Shit eat a stick of butter.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: timpate on February 09, 2011, 07:27:35 PM
Well I was just using that for an as if. I don't like Taco Bell can't stand the food there. If I wanted quick calories it would not be from there. Shit eat a stick of butter.
haha, probably of comparable nutritional value.

JustOneFix

I was sitting in the Waffle House eating when the Huey Lewis song "I want a new Drug" came on. Now I can't get it out of my head!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on February 11, 2011, 01:18:20 AM
Renaissance - Carpet of the Sun
is keith relf playing in this?  or was he already dead?

edit:  oops, never mind.  relf died in '76... so he's not in this.

MV/Liberace!

why am i attaching audio of me, woefully intoxicated on new year's eve, singing karaoke on a pirate FM radio station?  i don't know.

not for the faint of heart.

Quote from: Michael V. on February 11, 2011, 10:43:09 PM
is keith relf playing in this?  or was he already dead?

edit:  oops, never mind.  relf died in '76... so he's not in this.

cool. most people i know don't know of Renaissance. my intro to them came in 1977 in Japan. hell, i think i still have the LP jackets marketed for the Japanese releases. nice to know that annie haslam still has her voice these days.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on February 12, 2011, 12:21:19 AM

cool. most people i know don't know of Renaissance. my intro to them came in 1977 in Japan. hell, i think i still have the LP jackets marketed for the Japanese releases. nice to know that annie haslam still has her voice these days.
oh, so that's not relf's sister in the vid?

besides Renaissance, groups like Curved Air, Jefferson Airplane, Brian Eno and Kraftwerk melded nicely into my musical interests. so many others as well.
i am ever finding it amazing that much of what was considered underground then finds it's prints all over much of what is done today.
these days, female vocals are still my favorite.

b_dubb

i just watched "2081" recently.  a short film based on the Kurt Vonnegut short story named "Harrison Bergeron".  highly recommend it.  excellent

Marc.Knight

Notice how these pendejos pick a date for the end of the world that will give them a nice long career of financial profit, lies and manipulation?

2026 - The End of the World

b_dubb

i think it would be cool if Nbiru turned out to be the Death Star and George Lucas turned out to be psychic.  we could all walk around with t-shirts that read "We Are Alderann" while the Death Star loomed in the sky.  sweet.  and when the Millenium Falcon lands ... i call SHOTGUN!

get yer ass in the back Chewie

Marc.Knight

Quote from: b_dubb on February 14, 2011, 08:49:43 PM
i think it would be cool if Nbiru turned out to be the Death Star and George Lucas turned out to be psychic.  we could all walk around with t-shirts that read "We Are Alderann" while the Death Star loomed in the sky.  sweet.  and when the Millenium Falcon lands ... i call SHOTGUN!

get yer ass in the back Chewie

yeah.  they'll be back soon.  According to Hoaxland C3PO left his head on the moon the last time they were here.

anagrammy

Quote from: Michael V. on February 11, 2011, 11:17:15 PM
why am i attaching audio of me, woefully intoxicated on new year's eve, singing karaoke on a pirate FM radio station?  i don't know.

not for the faint of heart.

Michael V. -- such courage, just a pleasure to know someone with the guts to post this.... Phila DEL phia Freedom, shine on me, I L-L-LOVE YA!  SHIYEN THE LIGHT......LUH HUH HUV YOU .... YES I DEW!   

Gotta say it, I learn a lot from this place and that, but always ALWAYS I laugh out loud when I get on Coastgab, grab a cuppa coffee and start scrolling. 

Thanks man,

Anagrammy chuckling

PS. I hope to god that WASN't your "best one so far."

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: anagrammy on February 15, 2011, 01:22:09 AM

PS. I hope to god that WASN't your "best one so far."
HAHAHA, unfortunately, as drunk karaoke goes, it was.

I'm two weeks late, but I love Ron and Fez.  I used to listen to them on FM radio, so it's startling to hear them curse!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Do you think it was angels? on February 15, 2011, 11:19:49 PM
I'm two weeks late, but I love Ron and Fez.  I used to listen to them on FM radio, so it's startling to hear them curse!
i don't know when you listened to them, but these days, fez is basically a basket case who remains quiet during the entire show and contributes nearly nothing.  his personal psychological issues have REALLY affected his show performance.

Quote from: Michael V. on February 16, 2011, 01:53:26 AM
i don't know when you listened to them, but these days, fez is basically a basket case who remains quiet during the entire show and contributes nearly nothing.  his personal psychological issues have REALLY affected his show performance.

That part was shocking.  He said three things the entire time.  I used listen to them in the early 00s, and Fez was very much an equal participant.  He also did impressions!  It sounds like Ron has a new partner, who sounds a little like Anthony Cumia. Very sad.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on February 17, 2011, 08:43:53 PM
that is both tragic and hysterically funny
one of the reasons it's funny is because you're not allowed to think it is.

Dear Odysseus,
I had a short visit today, from my only friend [reasons I keep count omitted]. He brought along his wife of which I'm previously aquainted. They have been and are very much in love with one another. The sweet rich kind that makes you wanna think BULLSHIT as you actually have to swallow a little bit of vomit once or twice. I love them both to death...
Anywho, this ain't about that at all. It's about the phone call I received from my friend after he arrived home from visiting. He told me what his wife had told him about the visit to my home. It was her first.
She said that my home's interior was like stepping back in time. A sense so real because of how everything looked new. At that point, I'm in a major WTF event in my head. Followed by the second to think on it from several different angles. Rejecting all that I came up with based on the previous WTF event and the "pleased at the thought" or the "wet noodle in a pool of tears" reflex. It messes with my sense of calm a great deal.
My question is: Do you think I listen to Lisa DeBenedictis too much?  8)

anagrammy

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on February 17, 2011, 10:33:09 PM

She said that my home's interior was like stepping back in time. A sense so real because of how everything looked new.

What a nice compliment.  I strive for that look--could you give me some tips?  Naugahyde cleaner?  Formica polish?  Venetian blind dusters?
C'mon now, give us your era and your secrets.

Anagrammy

b_dubb

Quote from: The General on February 17, 2011, 10:23:31 PM
And on that note...
The Old Negro Space Program

omfg that's hysterical.  is that from Mr. Show?  i've seen it before somewhere

the 'intellectual' in this clip is a perfect example of what i hate about people who are in school (masters program/ phd) not because they'll ever make a real contribution but because they don't want to ever have to work again.  ever.  and therefore ... they get bullshit degrees and mooch off the state