• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

MV/Liberace!

i have changed my display name from MV to Michael V.

Just wanted to make sure people still knew who I was.

Ah yes. The good ol' days. this is the song i would open with for my short lived radio spot on KPFT [Kill Poodles For Texas] a Pacifica public station.  8)

Remington Electric Razor

Stevenqbosell

I havent drank liquor,  since 2006 - it just makes me feel "poisoned" (not metaphysically, just physically)

But I went to work, and while buying my nightly Redbull for graveyard,  nioticed they had 16 oz. cans of Olde English 800 for $1.

I haven't had any malt liquor since my sophomore days of college, and all of a sudden I remembered fondly how great malt liquor used to be, how wasted you vould get, and how cheap it was.

I bought a can. And I've fallen back in love.

If she's any indication, it's a pretty good diet drink as well.

b_dubb

well that's one reason.  i can - off the top of my head - think of two more.  ahem

b_dubb

kcrw is my new internet stream.  dames/hoagland/noory free

b_dubb

strieber is going on and on about how 'starfire' went into a ladies room somewhere.  apparently this was investigated.  omfg there was an EXTRA woman in the bathroom. 

this is really ground breaking shit.  really important RESEARCH.  and at the magic castle in hollyweird no less.  magic fucking castle. 

they're really desperate for guests aren't they

toxicmop

This shit is so dumb it's funny. This is one time I'd love to hear Noory host. He'd be really in to these two women in the bathroom together with a mystery person for the reach-around

b_dubb

this has to be the most banal subject matter i've heard.  i think preparing taxes is more compelling than the origin of mystery woman from the magic castle shitter.  maybe 'starfire' drank too much wine?  or had too many magic mushrooms? 

it happened at the MAGIC FUCKING CASTLE.  easy explanation: IT WAS FUCKING MAGIC

don't bother 'investigating'

toxicmop

I think STARFIRE is chewing gum too. Here's the transcript (as I understand it) if anyone is interested:

Ann Streiber and Starfire went into the bathroom while Whitley was chilling out watching the door. Then another woman who had never entered walked out from the bathroom. She came from their collective consciousness. This is proven by Whitley seeing an article in a newspaper and then reading it again weeks later.

Stevenqbosell

Quote from: toxicmop on January 10, 2011, 01:28:42 AM
I think STARFIRE is chewing gum too.

That's actually pretty funny. My first radio broadcast class in College, the 1st thing professer Mourning said was "If I hear, or even suspect you chewing gum in the studio, you're outta my Goddamn class."

My call center gig, same thing: Gum=Fired.

You'd think somebody'd let her know about that. From personal experience, anyone chewing gum on a phone is just super agitating, particularly "smacksers."  >:( >:( >:(

James G.

I'll pose this satirical, yet thought-provoking, moving, stirring, deep, insightful, wise, intellectual, and intelligent question for all major thinkers:
---------------------------------------------------
Who would you rather be, if you had to choose:
A Punxsutawney Phil, or  A Chupacabra Carl?

And why?
---------------------------------------------------
My thoughts:
A Punxsutawney Phil:
PROS: Well-tended care, a sense of importance, My own Fan Club, in-numerous admirers, and knowing that so many superior beings are dependent on "what I think."

CONS: Not having people talk about me on Coast To Coast AM, Living in some library or place from which I feel compelled to escape, Lack of privacy, The overwhelming responsibility and pressure of getting it right all the time, Having my life be an "open book," Being possibly hounded by the paparazzi, The hidden cost of fame, Pining for the field, Being made a show of...and so on.

A Chupacabra Carl:
PROS: Having people talk about me on Coast To Coast AM, Not living in some library or place from which I feel compelled to escape, Being the elusive enigma that makes me larger than life, Having privacy, Being out of the public eye, Not being hounded by the paparazzi, Not pining for the field, Being free of the hidden cost of fame, Not being made a show of.

CONS: Not having well-tended care, Not having my own Fan Club, Not having in-numerous admirers, Not having superior beings relying on "what I think," and having so many trying to chase me around to prove I exist.

b_dubb

i'd be a belvorine cause then i'd destroy both in a blood sucking frenzy

b_dubb

Quote from: Stevenqbosell on January 09, 2011, 08:52:59 AM

i look at a pic like this and think ... how is possible that a guy could look at her and NOT be straight?  it boggles the mind

James G.

Quote from: b_dubb on January 10, 2011, 08:33:30 PM
i look at a pic like this and think ... how is possible that a guy could look at her and NOT be straight?  it boggles the mind

In a word: Agreed.

b_dubb

the insta-poll on c2c site indicates 66.6% percent think current gun laws are too restrictive.  that's surprising.  10% said we need more.  i'm in the 10% group btw.

toxicmop

George is lively tonight. I've been chuckling at his oddball comments. For instance:

Guest: I want to swim with whales

George: I wouldn't do that.

Guest: Why not? I love seeing whales on the beach I can't imagine how exciting it would be to swim with them.

George: Look what happened to Jonah

RoadDog

Quote from: toxicmop on January 11, 2011, 02:28:36 AM
George is lively tonight. I've been chuckling at his oddball comments. For instance:

Guest: Why not? I love seeing whales on the beach I can't imagine how exciting it would be to swim with them.

Should I worry that I found that funny enough to laugh so loud that I woke up my roommate?

ringthane

Quote from: toxicmop on January 11, 2011, 02:28:36 AM

George occasionally has these unintentionally brilliant 'Ralph Wiggum' moments.

b_dubb

Quote from: toxicmop on January 10, 2011, 01:28:42 AM
I think STARFIRE is chewing gum too. Here's the transcript (as I understand it) if anyone is interested:

Ann Streiber and Starfire went into the bathroom while Whitley was chilling out watching the door. Then another woman who had never entered walked out from the bathroom. She came from their collective consciousness. This is proven by Whitley seeing an article in a newspaper and then reading it again weeks later.

i wonder if Anne Strieber and Starfire were playing BattleShits and the reason they're so concerned about this mystery woman is because ... well ... they were playing BattleShits

That is why Whitley is awesome.  You or I wouldn't notice an extra person coming out of the bathroom, but if we did we'd figure they just had been in a stall.  Whitley breathlessly turns it into a hyper dimensional timeshift between quantum universes.  Which version would you like to hear on nighttime radio?

b_dubb

battleshits

strieber is a joke.  i've read communion and a couple of his other books.  maybe even one of his eco-horror books.  i don't have a myers/briggs personality inventory of strieber in front of me but he strikes me as the type of guy who's horrified by the fact that he's AVERAGE and invents a bunch of bullshit to make himself SPECIAL. 

and starfire ... well ... something tells me starfire took the brown acid at woodstock and liked it

as for whitley's wife ... she's just along for the ride. and the $$$$$$

Stevenqbosell

Hollywood. Normandie. Me. @ Work. @1:43am PST

26 wierdos @ Jumbos Clown Room.

Gotta love L.A.

b_dubb

i was going to say that this guy sounded like another charlatan but he has TWO COMPUTERS!!! how can i doubt someone with TWO COMPUTERS!!!

wow ... he IS smart

where is EVB? did she do something dumb and go and get a life or something?

RoadDog

Quote from: b_dubb on January 12, 2011, 12:34:24 AM

i was going to say that this guy sounded like another charlatan but he has TWO COMPUTERS!!! how can i doubt someone with TWO COMPUTERS!!!

wow ... he IS smart

haha, I love how he's multitasking the speaker! Sure proof of MENSA level intelligence.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on January 12, 2011, 12:34:24 AM

wow ... he IS smart

where is EVB? did she do something dumb and go and get a life or something?
take note of the live profile view on the right monitor.  just in case you become bored with the frontal shot.