• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

AZZERAE

Don't shake your Christmas present to figure out what it is ... it may just be breakable.

What The Fuck  ?  ?  ?
It's Christmas eve and I'm Dicking around on an Online forum ? ? ?
K
Take Care everyone - Big day tomorrow - ...
Hope everyone has  some  enjoyable family time - wink - wink.   ;D
Luv U Guys.  ;)

Jaws-A-Thon on IFC - Yeah, for Chistmas  -  -  -  LOL

Quint kicks ass - until he gets munched  by Jaws.

Heh, heh, heh.   ;)

WeinerInHand

Why does Garfield hate Monday's so much?
Ain't like that mother fucker works...

albrecht

Last minute trip to grocery store to get stuff I, apparently, forgot like horseradish, tomato, etc and was about to check out and saw a small Mexican guy carrying a six-pack of tallboy Hamm's. And I said "nice, Hamm's!" He replied in an accent that I would say fake but looking at him it was real "Hamm's yees. Eesss best for mornings." He sounded like the guy, I can't recall now, that used the fake Spanish accent on late night variety show. Referenced in "The Right Stuff" movie even. Esssasctly like that. So got out of line and bought some.  Thank you, or grassy-ass, diminutive Mexican, whoever you were, for reminding me what we REALLY needed for the dinner!

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 29, 2018, 11:20:57 AM
Last minute trip to grocery store to get stuff I, apparently, forgot like horseradish, tomato, etc and was about to check out and saw a small Mexican guy carrying a six-pack of tallboy Hamm's. And I said "nice, Hamm's!" He replied in an accent that I would say fake but looking at him it was real "Hamm's yees. Eesss best for mornings." He sounded like the guy, I can't recall now, that used the fake Spanish accent on late night variety show. Referenced in "The Right Stuff" movie even. Esssasctly like that. So got out of line and bought some.  Thank you, or grassy-ass, diminutive Mexican, whoever you were, for reminding me what we REALLY needed for the dinner!
José Jiménez?

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 29, 2018, 11:31:37 AM
José Jiménez?
Yeees. That is who he sounded like. Esssaxly. It was bizarre. But he had a good choice in beer and so reminded me to pick some up.  Apparently the character was Bolivian. Which that guy could've been since there are lots of OTMs here also. And he had a short stature and the accent was exactly like that character. Thanks for reminding me of name. I will mention, and perform it, over dinner.....

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 29, 2018, 11:34:37 AM
Yeees. That is who he sounded like. Esssaxly. It was bizarre. But he had a good choice in beer and so reminded me to pick some up.  Apparently the character was Bolivian. Which that guy could've been since there are lots of OTMs here also. And he had a short stature and the accent was exactly like that character. Thanks for reminding me of name. I will mention, and perform it, over dinner..
I hope you don't offend any snowflakes.  You're no doubt already on the Austin Area PC Police Watch List. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 29, 2018, 11:49:17 AM
I hope you don't offend any snowflakes.  You're no doubt already on the Austin Area PC Police Watch List. ;)
It was all good. Meat was perfect. Afterwards, I had to "take a nap" that turned into sleep but got up a few hours later and did stuff like take out the trash everywhere (did another round of Xmas presents, bottles, etc into the cans (involved some bootwork and crushing crap) and do several rounds of dishes and sorting the various for where/who they came from. And picking on the leftovers. Then today still had some for great sammich at lunch and some more for an early supper. A few didn't show (claimed illness but I blame lightweight college kids who went out the night before.) I don't care because more for us all and some leftovers. I even have some Hamm's left! 2nd Christmas was better than 1st. Tempted to do a whole 12 Days but....

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 30, 2018, 06:48:59 PM
It was all good. Meat was perfect. Afterwards, I had to "take a nap" that turned into sleep but got up a few hours later and did stuff like take out the trash everywhere (did another round of Xmas presents, bottles, etc into the cans (involved some bootwork and crushing crap) and do several rounds of dishes and sorting the various for where/who they came from. And picking on the leftovers. Then today still had some for great sammich at lunch and some more for an early supper. A few didn't show (claimed illness but I blame lightweight college kids who went out the night before.) I don't care because more for us all and some leftovers. I even have some Hamm's left! 2nd Christmas was better than 1st. Tempted to do a whole 12 Days but....
Having some Hamm's left is reason to celebrate.  Have a Hamm's!

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 30, 2018, 06:55:24 PM
Having some Hamm's left is reason to celebrate.  Have a Hamm's!
Done and done! My only concern now is if the commies who run the city are going to fine for trash/recycle. Smashed stuff down enough but lids a  up "a bit" and the commies don't like that crap. Not the garbagemen who seem like good fellows but the commies who run the city. I also hid some items in the "unlimited" yard recycling bags. So watch out if you are buying the city mulch product. Nothing bad or chemical but some Xmas paper and a few bottles hidden in my tree limbs, leaves, and general yard waste. It is their fault. Blame is on the commies. Won't allow for extra trash bags for the holidays? Screw them.

scentless

switching your masturbating hand can really change things up in one's life. it's like your gf isn't even there.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 01, 2019, 08:47:58 PM

Technically, I think, it is illegal in some countries/jurisdictions but I've always appreciated the effort some use to deface money for political, or other purposes. The folks who, somehow, (I imagine a modified version of those penny crushers found at certain parks/tourist-traps) manage to put a Cross into a coin (usually pennies,) the folks who stamp (did they go to OfficeDept?) political slogans like "Audit The Fed" or "I Grew Weed" on currency bonus- if eyes are filled in with a red pen, sunglasses, or a joint is drawn onto Washington- and the more cryptic handwritten ones with just a number on a bill (drug dealers counting cash? Some gov't tracking?) Of course "inside job" and citations pointing out dark Masonic conspiracies shown in the imagery on a bill are always liked.

;D

"Amazon uses pseudonyms to obscure its presence. For example, at its IAD77 data center, the document states that “Amazon is known as ‘Vandalay Industries’ on badges and all correspondence with building manager”. "

https://wikileaks.org/Amazon-Atlas-Press-Release.html