• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Main Menu

Guns

Started by Caruthers612, July 01, 2010, 11:34:40 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 27, 2018, 03:21:21 PM

Sounds like someone's head is full of happy hormones after another gropefest. ::)

Former Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens wants the 2nd Amendment repealed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/27/opinion/john-paul-stevens-repeal-second-amendment.html

April 20th Birthdays.

1889 Adolf Hitler, Austrian-born German dictator and Führer of Nazi Germany (1936-45), born in Gasthof zum Pommer, Braunau am Inn, Austria-Hungary (d. 1945)

1920 John Paul Stevens, Illinois, 103rd Supreme Court Justice (1975-2010)

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 27, 2018, 06:12:12 PM
Looks more like the runner-up in a John Travolta/Saturday Night Fever look alike contest.

LOL.  He is no Travolta though.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 27, 2018, 06:03:41 PMFormer Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens wants the 2nd Amendment repealed. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/27/opinion/john-paul-stevens-repeal-second-amendment.html April 20th Birthdays. 1889 Adolf Hitler, Austrian-born German dictator and Führer of Nazi Germany (1936-45), born in Gasthof zum Pommer, Braunau am Inn, Austria-Hungary (d. 1945) 1920 John Paul Stevens, Illinois, 103rd Supreme Court Justice (1975-2010)
Ha!  From wiki. ...a 2003 statistical analysis of Supreme Court voting patterns found Stevens the most liberal member of the Court. Liberalism is a mental disorder. 

Dr. MD MD

Time to send Britain to their room without supper again! ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 27, 2018, 11:22:57 PM

I'd never try to pry his gun from his cold dead hands. However, if he really was dead you'd probably want to do that right away before rigor mortis sets in. Just sayin. ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 27, 2018, 11:40:24 PM
I'd never try to pry his gun from his cold dead hands. However, if he really was dead you'd probably want to do that right away before rigor mortis sets in. Just sayin. ;)

LOL.  I know!  No sense letting a good gun go to waste I say.

I bought another firearm today.  Now we have 3.  Didn't have any 2 years ago.  I'll be buying more too.  I'm going to buy an AR-15 before they outlaw them.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 27, 2018, 11:48:03 PM
LOL.  I know!  No sense letting a good gun go to waste I say.

I bought another firearm today.  Now we have 3.  Didn't have any 2 years ago.  I'll be buying more too.  I'm going to buy an AR-15 before they outlaw them.

America Fuck Yeah!

Up All Night

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 27, 2018, 11:40:24 PM

You know, if the Left could repeal the 2nd Amendment, they'd exhume Heston's body, and forcibly remove the firearm from his cold, dead hands, to make a statement.

But that's not going to happen. It's just in their "wet dreams".

Actually, after President Trump loads up the SCOTUS with -Real- Conservatives, those Liberals will be having wet dreams....of this kind: Nightmares, and they'll be peeing in their pants...

Gd5150

The left isn’t going to take jack shit.

ACE of CLUBS

Amend/Repeal the Second Amendment ?
Is the Second Amendment as it stands, become un-workable ?

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: 21st Century ManI bought another firearm today.  Now we have 3.  Didn't have any 2 years ago.  I'll be buying more too.  I'm going to buy an AR-15 before they outlaw them.

Not being critical ..... just curious.
What prompted you to be a firearm owner, and do you live in a rural area ?
Do you hunt ?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on March 28, 2018, 10:17:21 AM
Amend/Repeal the Second Amendment ?
Is the Second Amendment as it stands, become un-workable ?

Learn how to write a sentence, you fucking retard! Talk about un-workable! ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on March 28, 2018, 10:21:51 AM
Not being critical ..... just curious.
What prompted you to be a firearm owner, and do you live in a rural area ?
Do you hunt ?

It's to protect himself from amoral criminal types and communist invaders. You got a problem with that? ::)

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 27, 2018, 06:58:35 PM

Time to send Britain to their room without supper again! ;)
If The Pud was any indication, the Brits can easily afford to miss multiple suppers.  ;D

ItsOver

"... membership in the NRA and gun rights groups across the country, which includes more than five million Americans, is spiking, according to people familiar with the numbers."

http://time.com/5176471/national-rifle-association-membership-florida-shooting/

God bless George Washington.

albrecht

Al Sharpton's brother who participated in the anti-2nd Amendment protests and is a felon,ex-con activist and some kind of preacher arrested for being the driver involved in a murder.
http://www.wsfa.com/story/37811501/activist-rev-kenneth-glasgow-among-2-charged-with-capital-murder
Glasgow’s ministry, The Ordinary People Society took part in an anti-gun march in Dothan on Saturday.
"DOTHAN, AL (WSFA) -The Dothan Police Department has arrested two suspects on a capital murder charge in connection with the weekend shooting death of a woman.
One of the suspects, Kenneth Sharpton Glasgow, 52, is a local pastor and community activist."

ItsOver

"The March For Our Lives funding, according to organizers, came from crowdfunding and other donations â€" including from household name celebrities such as Oprah Winfrey and George Clooney.

The nonprofit board of the March For Our Lives Action Fund includes political figures and activists. It was formed to help organize the event, manage money and coordinate future lobbying efforts."

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/26/596973924/-march-for-our-lives-cost-5-million-several-million-left-for-lobbying

Good to see the usual culprits.

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 28, 2018, 12:41:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_oFVlyXhJ8

Hitler was one of the most accomplished powerful people of the 20th century. Hogg will be gone in a few months. Just a pawn of the left. Tomorrow there will be a new cause and a new pawn. Dumbass left wingers incapable of independent thought.