• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I am an obscure Asian actress.

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 05, 2009, 03:08:30 PM

MV/Liberace!

I just uploaded a headshot of myself to this facial recognition engine.  I wanted to see what celebrity it might think I resemble.  It apparently thinks I'm either Ueto Aya or Son Ye-jin.

That's lovely.  Just lovely.

So who does it think you are?

Update:  I just uploaded a picture of Hitler and it detected John Kerry.  Hmm.  I'm sort of starting to like this thing.

EvB

Peeve the elderly diabetic cat looks like Olivia Newton John.

EvB

PENNYWISE!  So glad to see you.  Please post often.

EvB

Michael  --- WHY did you get me going on this?  My son - at 16 - (he is now 23) was identified as a pre-pubescent Emily Browning from Lemony Snickets!

Shhhhhhhhhhh . . . he'd be furious if he knew I posted this.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: EvB on December 05, 2009, 08:06:27 PM
Michael  --- WHY did you get me going on this?  My son - at 16 - (he is now 23) was identified as a pre-pubescent Emily Browning from Lemony Snickets!

Shhhhhhhhhhh . . . he'd be furious if he knew I posted this.

Some say we look alike, as for me, I don't see the resemblance.  :)

MV/Liberace!

hi pw!

thought i recognized that mud-loss inspiring clown face.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: MV on December 05, 2009, 08:18:38 PM
hi pw!

thought i recognized that mud-loss inspiring clown face.

MV:  Terrific new forum and style.  Hopefully the best of the old crew returns.  I'd love to say hi to the old regulars.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PW on December 05, 2009, 08:20:50 PM

MV:  Terrific new forum and style. 
thank you.  thank evelyn, too.  she's responsible for the banner.  some things never change.

Hopefully the best of the old crew returns.
based on the return of yourself and everybody else we've bumped into thus far, i feel confident that's going to happen.

MV/Liberace!

and speaking of tim curry... i delivered a pizza to him about a decade ago.  strange encounter.