• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Steven Quayle

Started by Words I Like, June 28, 2009, 12:05:00 AM

zeebo

Quote from: astroguy on July 01, 2014, 12:32:10 PM
FWIW, Quayle is entertaining, if you like stream-of-consciousness crazy-conspiracies-religiobabble for a few hours.

True but I can get that kind of entertainment, and sometimes do, watching any number of end-times-are-a-comin' televangelists.

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on July 01, 2014, 06:16:58 PM
True but I can get that kind of entertainment, and sometimes do, watching any number of end-times-are-a-comin' televangelists.
I agree. I like a good rant or a person who can cite Bible, newstories, ancient texts, n speak without breathing! I think modern Cotton Mather or politicians of older times when ranting more accepted. I wonder if he played trumpet n can "circular breath"? Good entertainment but actually truth (or partial truth) is lost in message except for true believers n entertainment value is lost on some.

b_dubb

Quote from: expat on July 01, 2014, 05:53:11 PM
He makes no secret of his address.

315 Edelweiss Dr.
Bozeman, MT 59718
According to Street View on Googe Maps SQuayle lives in a group home. Wish I could say I'm surprised

HAL 9000

Dear expat and b_dubb:

Based on the information you both provided, I wanted to see his house too. however, I found you both to be wrong. Correction follows:

Quote from: expat on July 01, 2014, 05:53:11 PMHe makes no secret of his address.

315 Edelweiss Dr.
Bozeman, MT 59718

Quote from: b_dubb on July 01, 2014, 10:21:00 PMAccording to Street View on Googe Maps SQuayle lives in a group home. Wish I could say I'm surprised

Quote from: yumyumtree on July 26, 2013, 11:46:31 PM
I wonder what part of Bozeman he lives in. Not so I can stalk him, but because I'm Montanan and lived there for 5 years. It's not a very big city.
Quote from: astroguy on July 27, 2013, 01:52:37 AM
White pages?
Quote from: onan on July 27, 2013, 04:43:51 AMNo its not very big. But the outlying area is. He probably has some property and plays a recluse.

The 315 Edelweiss Dr.,  Bozeman, MT 59718 is his business address - Google Street View shows the buildings as a suite of offices in the "Oakwood Business Center."

Public records show that Stephen and his wife Loretta Quayle (née Rietveld) live at 115 Pheasant Dr,. Bozeman, MT 59718. You could always have him personally verify this at: (406) 587-0206. I could be wrong.

It's a very lovely, spacious (giant?) home nestled in a beautiful area at 5325 feet elevation with mountain views; 3 beds, 4 baths, 4,862 ft², valued at ~ $600,000. Mr. and Mrs. Quayle have had the home listed for sale as recently as 7 months ago for $640,000. They're currently undergoing a house remodeling project.

Just paste 45 35 13N 111 06 03W into Google Earth for the nice views of surrounding farmland.

HAL 9000

Followup on Stephen's wife Loretta:

She likes to pack heat at airports.

Full story here: http://tinyurl.com/mgv9x5v

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: HAL 9000 on July 02, 2014, 02:41:49 AM
Followup on Stephen's wife Loretta:

She likes to pack heat at airports.

She takes a Thermos flask with hot soup in it?

McPhallus

albrecht

Quote from: McPhallus on July 02, 2014, 05:08:21 AM
Yah, I'd hit that.
I'll take the daughter, you can keep the pistol-packin' mama.
http://www.stephaniequayle.com/

b_dubb

She's related to Steve Quayle. AND she is a "country and western" singer.  I'll pass.  I'd rather have blue balls than have to listen to her sing her shitty music or have to meet her crazy parents.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: b_dubb on July 02, 2014, 01:51:54 PM
She's related to Steve Quayle. AND she is a "country and western" singer.  I'll pass.  I'd rather have blue balls than have to listen to her sing her shitty music or have to meet her crazy parents.

Hater.

albrecht

Quote from: b_dubb on July 02, 2014, 01:51:54 PM
Come on. She's pretty good looking and you got to think that Thanksgiving with the Quayle's would be an amazing time (especially if they allow you to drink.) It would make a good reality show. Dinner with the Quayles. Christmas with the Quayles. Etc. Plus her old man has some money and Montana is beautiful.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on July 02, 2014, 02:45:24 PM
Come on. She's pretty good looking and you got to think that Thanksgiving with the Quayle's would be an amazing time (especially if they allow you to drink.) It would make a good reality show. Dinner with the Quayles. Christmas with the Quayles. Etc. Plus her old man has some money and Montana is beautiful.

...and when Steve's had a few scoops down him, he'll let his guard drop lean over and ..."Hey....you know that stuff I say on C...er, Coas to Coase?
Well, bu...ddy.. it's sheeat. No really...I make it all up..Georgeeeee boy calls me up an, I give him an hour or so of pure bullllllllsheeeat radio. An I get a plug for my crap. it's a win win....Happy Christma to you buddyyy"

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on July 02, 2014, 03:51:32 PM

Her website is suspiciously lacking in any comments about who her father is? I think they are on good terms (wasn't she an "emerging artist" on C2C sometime a while ago) but his rants/books might not go over as well in the music circles. I'm curious if Steve is so manic and fast-talking conspiracy in "real life" and how a child of a person like that would turn out.

yumyumtree

Quote from: HAL 9000 on July 02, 2014, 02:32:22 AM
Dear expat and b_dubb:

Based on the information you both provided, I wanted to see his house too. however, I found you both to be wrong. Correction follows:

The 315 Edelweiss Dr.,  Bozeman, MT 59718 is his business address - Google Street View shows the buildings as a suite of offices in the "Oakwood Business Center."

Public records show that Stephen and his wife Loretta Quayle (née Rietveld) live at 115 Pheasant Dr,. Bozeman, MT 59718. You could always have him personally verify this at: (406) 587-0206. I could be wrong.

It's a very lovely, spacious (giant?) home nestled in a beautiful area at 5325 feet elevation with mountain views; 3 beds, 4 baths, 4,862 ft², valued at ~ $600,000. Mr. and Mrs. Quayle have had the home listed for sale as recently as 7 months ago for $640,000. They're currently undergoing a house remodeling project.

Just paste 45 35 13N 111 06 03W into Google Earth for the nice views of surrounding farmland.
Wow. Thank you. This must be a new development that wasnt there when I was there. I lived in the old city, 5 minutes from downtown.

Zack

Scam Artist Steve Quayle is on Coast later tonight fear-mongering.  I'm sure Quayle will try to sell more gold and to tell us what we should do with our own finances.  One thing's for sure: it will be bad advice but that won't matter since the majority of the coast audience doesn't know it's bad advice.  So get ready for Quayle's stock market speculation because he will tell us how to 'time' the market and get rich from buying gold because the next market crash is right around the corner so buy his books.  This horrible show tonight will have tons of doom and gloom directly from the bottom of the barrel.   

Zetaspeak

Quote from: albrecht on July 02, 2014, 04:19:54 PM
Her website is suspiciously lacking in any comments about who her father is? I think they are on good terms (wasn't she an "emerging artist" on C2C sometime a while ago) but his rants/books might not go over as well in the music circles. I'm curious if Steve is so manic and fast-talking conspiracy in "real life" and how a child of a person like that would turn out.

She seems to have a nice relationship with her dad, she wrote a nice father day message on her twitter about him last year.

Juan Cena

Quote from: zeebo on July 01, 2014, 06:16:58 PM

I used to think Quayle was interesting when he was discussing the "mysterious" deaths of microbiologists back in the Art days. But now his conspiracy/psuedoscience/survivalist spank talk he's devolved into.

expat

SredniVashtar

He said he was 'about his father's business' . Does that mean he has to stop going on Coast because his dad told him to stop goofing off and work longer hours at his hardware store?

Corona Kitty

I dont mean to be rude but Steven Quayle types in ALL CAPS

albrecht

I like to listen to Steve Quayle on C2C because he does most of the talking so one hears Norry less. I wonder what the "reasoning" is for Quayle saying he won't come on C2C again (besides God telling him, I guess.) Plus I also like ranting people with wild speculations and theories on the show. I don't listen to C2C, even in Art's days, for educational purposes.

Quote from: expat on June 19, 2015, 08:10:41 AM
GREAT NEWS!!!!

Check this at 07:37 and cheer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c2whVV6Ipo

Good news, boss.  Good news!

Even the fraudsters who need C2C as a platform must be getting sick of George.

Who are Omega Man and Hawk?  The latest Avenger movie characters?

Dateline

He must have been Red Bulled because he got stood up by friend or date on paranormal date.com

Quote from: albrecht on June 19, 2015, 04:51:20 PM
... I wonder what the "reasoning" is for Quayle saying he won't come on C2C again (besides God telling him, I guess.)...

He misses Ian

pate

Quote from: albrecht on June 19, 2015, 04:51:20 PM
I like to listen to Steve Quayle on C2C because he does most of the talking so one hears Norry less. I wonder what the "reasoning" is for Quayle saying he won't come on C2C again (besides God telling him, I guess.) Plus I also like ranting people with wild speculations and theories on the show. I don't listen to C2C, even in Art's days, for educational purposes.

Quayle is obviously hunkering down waiting for this whole Jade Helm (she's a cutie, btw) fiasco to blow over:

http://allnewspipeline.com/FEMA_In_Texas_Mobile_Command_Centers.php

Lead story from the Quayle data center, well maybe not a lead, but you need to read 'tween the lines...

Juan Cena

Quote from: pate on June 20, 2015, 06:34:23 AM
Quayle is obviously hunkering down waiting for this whole Jade Helm (she's a cutie, btw) fiasco to blow over:

http://allnewspipeline.com/FEMA_In_Texas_Mobile_Command_Centers.php

Lead story from the Quayle data center, well maybe not a lead, but you need to read 'tween the lines...

Jade Helm is still no Jade Moon Afterglow