• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Fast Radio Burst 121102 Decoded spells Reptilian ALERT!

Started by Stellar, January 28, 2020, 12:17:38 AM

Stellar

>:( >:(

Look let's get Real Alpha Centauri is next door considering high tech reptilians who supplied the Nazi's with technology.  There is a war on and the Psilons (Greys) DNA snatchers have been struggling with the Reps for this Solar System Domain.  The horde is headed our way and so there is an Up tick of these signals in which the Radio Astronomers have always known.  What they don't understand is the content of the messages so they released only this repeater file hoping someone would figure out the mapping, channels and encryption.  I broke but I am still analysing the binary and Morse code representation of the Reptilian Language their intent and Agenda 21.
FRB wav files for repeater 121102 here:

https://dataverse.harvard.edu/dataset.xhtml?persistentId=doi:10.7910/DVN/QSWJE6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx_VyHX4bkE

Ryan Walsh file FRB 121102 edited by Tom O'Neil to Morse Code it is inverted and reversed, the file is also PaulStretched.  Whole wav at soundcloud  https://soundcloud.com/tommy-oneil-26...

Good decoding this language?

- H I S I I I I I EI-S -IT----- ---- I - - - - - - 5-- 5- I-- -I I - - I I -E H II -- -I-- - IISH I- - I -- -IE H H- - --E- HE --SH E--- - EII - -IH-- SEIH-I--S-S-I---HIIII-I--E- ------HII-S SE I-E--- -I- H - -IH --ISE-5HS-I--- ---H---I--- -- H--HE - I - - - I --I ----I- I5----I--- -EH -I-SH-HE- -IH-H- --E-I E----- IHS-E---E-I--EI-I-I-E-I- E---S EH---I- EEH--H -H -E I-- I E--IS-I- S-IEI II- EE E-H--I--S-- S--E- IE-EE- E5E-IEEI-E -I---- EE-- I--E- ---I---EISI---- ----5----H--I------H--IS-----5-I--H-H--SS-SFI-5I-------I-E--SHS HI SSEIIHIIE HHI -I I 5 -HII-I I E --IIHE-DA-F-H-I--T-----5SIIIHIE-IIEII-H I---I -IS H SEII SE--5SI S IEIII HE- IE- EH IH I-I5IS I I EII I-- H -IIS -S-IH 5IIIH H5---I--IH-5S--IIS---I---H-ISHIHS-HI-5------E-HI-H-----S -HII-I-5SI5-SSSIIHIS-I---E-II-55HIH--5-ES-H E-S4HS- ---5-5EH5SS-E5HISI-H-H-S-I5---5III--5I----H-SHHES--I -H5IEI---HS-5--IE---I-I-555----IH---SI-EI--55-IIS-I-SIHH-HI-SIEE- -5H-S-I-ESSS --IIH- SIEH--ES-----ESHH--5HS -SH-E---HI-IIII-5II--H---II5IH I --HEHS5H--H5IIISI-II-I I-5-I-E-SIS-E-HSI-I55IEHH -I H-I-EI--HIHIS-HSH-I-HHSI-I --I5H-I 5IH--SE IHH EI-H5I-SEI5I-I5IEIII IIHIS -I S -- H -SIIE5IIIHI III-I--HE-----65-H--I---U----5S-5HH--II- SI-I-SHI SSESSI----55--HI-I----I--5------E-L---I--I----S---H-I---F----II5-I----5E-----HS--IH---5-5H55I -I-II-I--IH-I--H--------I-I-----I-5SH---- ---ISS5I------I-5-H-H5----ESEI-HIHIIHH5IE - S I I I I I ES SHS I I I I SE III I 5S IEI H E II H II I H- III S E -II II H I-EE-EIIII 5II--HIII-I SIS5HSI II-HSII-EIIIS - II -SS5 ----

pate

I think I just figured out the Space-Alien connection to the Coronavirus 5G-kill switch.  Thanks, Stella!

I recall that there was some sort of gravitational wave that originated from the Betelgeuse area of Orion, and then a few days later saw a story about a Fast Radio Burst apparently originating from another galaxy but was unclear if that FRB was from the same direction as the gravitational wave or not.

It is very clear now:  the Space Aliens are also involved in the coming zombie war that will be going down in China (and possibly world-wide).  So now we can look forward to watching dissident zombies, ChiCom zombies and whatever people the Space Aliens select to kill then re-animate using the 5G-activated Coronavirus.

I had also read a story about scientists finding some really old "novel" virii (viruses?) in the snow/ice of a glacier somewhere, I think it was the Himalayas.  Clearly, the pupal stage of subterranean dwelling Space-Aliens (Bigfoot/Yeti) had to have planted these virii for the ChiCom scientists to "discover" on the glacier.  The space-Yeti knew full well in their pre-pubescent Space-Alien brains that the ChiComs would take the virii samples back to the lab and attempt to weaponize them.  The virus was already weaponized by the Space-Aliens, and probably mildly modified to require a bit of in-expert genetical tinkering to bring it back to a full "5G-activation" state from dormancy.

The foolish ChiComs must have thought they were rare geniuses (genii?) to have pulled that one off;  only they were set-up to "succeed" in their efforts thanks to the nefarious planning of the Space Aliens.

Clearly Trump's Space Force has detected this situation and is now playing a dangerous "double-game" of 4D chess against both the ChiComs and the Space-Aliens.  God bless our fearless God-Emperor-in-Chief Trump!  He will save the planet, and probably humanity;  although only the elite "Chosen" ones will survive this diabolic Space-Alien Coronavirus.

To think the ChiComs properly recognized the virus as the perfect Communist, and therefore an ideologically sound bio-weapon with which to take out Capitalism.  Makes one wonder what sort of political system the Space-Aliens operate, as they are using the Communists themselves as the useful idiots in this sick game.  I hope Trump wins this one for all our sakes!

The trail leads to Antarctica from here, I think there will be found the secret US Space Force launch facilities that have been in operation for some time now.  Although this may appear in clear violation of International Law for the US Military to have such facilities there, I expect we only expanded on the pre-existing Nazi facilities discovered by Adm. Bird under the direction of Sec. Navy Forrestal, captured in war by the US military and thus "grandfathered-in" as a pre-existing base prior to the UN resolution declaring that no nation may claim Antarctica.

Whew, that was a tough one.  Hopefully there aren't more connections to be made here, if JFK figures into it somehow I fear we may all be doomed.

-p

Stellar

Look Stolas I don't have time for your shit Timothy Renner.  Your what I call a nano-second doomed to the eternal dimension of darkness.  Piss off and the Owl vodoo loving crows you came in on.  Bigfoot is your brother I get it.

All your friends are listed here & yes you look like a human but this is really you for eternity Stolas.

https://www.auricmedia.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/dictionnaire_infernal.pdf

MiquelDavis

OK, I'm going to have mercy on you and will respond to your berserking.
Do you have a psychiatrist near your residence?. If you do, please immediately commute yourself to his/her office and seek help.
If you need bus fare money, set up "I'm Nuts" GoFundMe account and Bellgab will donate generously to your cause.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Stellar on January 28, 2020, 12:17:38 AM
Code it is inverted and reversed, the file is also PaulStretched.

I was once "Paul stretched" for a week in a Reno hotel room.

Edit: Nice jacuzzi.

-Lee

MV/Liberace!

Stellar, would you be interested in doing The GabCast with me? Friday or Saturday night? All you need is Skype.

whoozit

Excellent suggestion Lee.  I’ll bring the beer.

Stellar

Quote from: Liberace! on January 28, 2020, 04:42:20 AM
Stellar, would you be interested in doing The GabCast with me? Friday or Saturday night? All you need is Skype.

Liberace,

Sure although the information I present will shatter everyone's conceptions about what is really going on.  I do have skype.  Be prepared for shock and awe.  Time is running out!

Send me a list of questions so I can prepare or at least let me know the format.  You can post the questions here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utno2wEaUo8

aldousburbank

Quote from: Stellar on January 28, 2020, 11:42:20 AM
Send me a list of questions so I can prepare or at least let me know the format.  You can post the questions here.

Ginger or MaryAnne?

ItsOver

I'll bring the popcorn.  Maybe even nacho cheese Doritos.

whoozit

I wonder if Ginger and MaryAnne had sisters and what they looked like.

pate

Liberace,

Sure although the information I present will shatter everyone's conceptions about what is really going on.  I do have skype.  Be prepared for shock and awe.  Time is running out!

Stellar, I want to hear more about this Voynich thing myself, it has fascinated me over the years but I haven't had time to look into it too deeply.  Could you prepare a brief synopsis or explanation of what is going on with that?

-p

MV/Liberace!

Hi, Stellar.  Rather than ask any prepared questions of you, I'd prefer you decide what you'd like to talk about and I'll roll with it as it happens.
No need to give me a heads up on your topics or anything else.

You're co-hosting, so you can decide what you'd like to bring to the show.

Would you prefer Friday night or Saturday night?  Midnight East, 9PM West.

Stellar

Quote from: Liberace! on January 29, 2020, 04:22:12 AM
Hi, Stellar.  Rather than ask any prepared questions of you, I'd prefer you decide what you'd like to talk about and I'll roll with it as it happens.
No need to give me a heads up on your topics or anything else.

You're co-hosting, so you can decide what you'd like to bring to the show.

Would you prefer Friday night or Saturday night?  Midnight East, 9PM West.

@Liberace,

What a wonderful opportunity to ignite thought from the Bellgab community, and thank you.  I think more people will be tuning in on Saturday night so lets do it then.  How long will the show be?  9pm Pacific is perfect for me.  Will there be people asking questions?  I do have skype!  Send me an email tomeoneil@gmail.com.  So I can find you on skype.  Going forward from right this moment I will brainstorm some questions for the community along with some research.  I hope we can make this show one of the favorites at BellGab.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0K4ApWl4g

Dr. MD MD

I look forward to addressing your communist absurdities further.

Stellar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 29, 2020, 09:36:08 PM
I look forward to addressing your communist absurdities further.

Bolton was the whistleblower, yet the Elephants in the room will not budge, these polithackers stay the course, because their handlers are in charge.

Lilith

Quote from: Stellar on January 29, 2020, 08:04:52 PM
@Liberace,

What a wonderful opportunity to ignite thought from the Bellgab community, and thank you.  I think more people will be tuning in on Saturday night so lets do it then.  How long will the show be?  9pm Pacific is perfect for me.  Will there be people asking questions?  I do have skype!  Send me an email tomeoneil@gmail.com.  So I can find you on skype.  Going forward from right this moment I will brainstorm some questions for the community along with some research.  I hope we can make this show one of the favorites at BellGab.

Praise MV!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stellar on January 29, 2020, 09:41:37 PM
Bolton was the whistleblower, yet the Elephants in the room will not budge, these polithackers stay the course, because their handlers are in charge.

You’re an idiot. He’s a war monger and the only whistle being blown is you servicing your deep state masters. Talk about a politihack!  ::)

BTW, you’re not even employing the metaphor of an elephant in a room correctly. That’s how stupid you are.

Stellar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 29, 2020, 10:20:37 PM
You’re an idiot. He’s a war monger and the only whistle being blown is you servicing your deep state masters. Talk about a politihack!  ::)

BTW, you’re not even employing the metaphor of an elephant in a room correctly. That’s how stupid you are.
The elephants will not impeach Trump, so you don't understand metaphor MD you are blind as a bat.

Bolton was hired to secure our National Security.  He is leveled headed unlike Trump regardless of political affiliation he had to prevent Europe going up in flames.  Ukraine needed to purchase Spikes to prevent Russia invading all the way to Warsaw.

https://www.amazon.com/Whistleblower-Complaint-Against-President-Trump/dp/1515442004

These spike are far less costly than tanks, hand held guided missiles.  With the Spikes now in Ukraines hands if Russian made a move than their Tanks would be obliterated leaving Russia vulnerable.  Therefore a stalemate is what we have due to Bolton's actions.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Stellar on January 29, 2020, 11:15:54 PM
The elephants will not impeach Trump, so you don't understand metaphor MD you are blind as a bat.

Bolton was hired to secure our National Security.  He is leveled headed unlike Trump regardless of political affiliation he had to prevent Europe going up in flames.  Ukraine needed to purchase Spikes to prevent Russia invading all the way to Warsaw.

https://www.amazon.com/Whistleblower-Complaint-Against-President-Trump/dp/1515442004

These spike are far less costly than tanks, hand held guided missiles.  With the Spikes now in Ukraines hands if Russian made a move than their Tanks would be obliterated leaving Russia vulnerable.  Therefore a stalemate is what we have due to Bolton's actions.

Sorry, I can’t understand you with John Bolton’s dick in your mouth. Did you actually vote for W?

Again, you’re using this metaphor incorrectly. It means something obvious that no one will address, like how the MSM won’t admit this is all bullshit designed to wind up rubes like you.

Stellar

Huge Find: Wow Message in Morse Code "55"

5000 light years away:

https://soundcloud.com/tommy-oneil-265181099/wow-signal-decoded-to-m55

I used Morse View to decode this static signal from Messier 55. At the beginning of the decryption is 55, also "SEE IS" in it.
Settings for Morse View
Waveform = 20555
frequency range = 14567600-20000000

download the wav file here:
www.seti.net/indepth/wow/wow.php

morseview.sourceforge.net/