• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

WOTR

Quote from: Stellar on January 26, 2020, 08:02:37 PM

NO JOKING MATTER I'M RIGHT, SHE WAS ARRESTED ITS TRUE!

I know- I confirmed this myself as well. I went to visit her in prison and they had already executed her. Seems that they are on a tight schedule with 80% of the camp guards already dropping dead from the coronavirus.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2020, 08:20:12 PM
Fuck y’all! I’m going to joke about it anyway.

Now, MD... We have discussed this before. The world elites have invested a lot of time, effort and money to ensure that you respond as they wish. The ONLY acceptable response to this epidemic (or SARS, or Ebola, or the West nile virus or any other dreamed up plague) is fear (or dread.)

Please get with the program and show the dead, dying and soon to be affected the proper respect and wear black while speaking in hushed tones. Laughter and joy will be forbidden until this new threat passes. Also, be sure to fear your fellow man. One misplaced handshake or smile at a close distance may mean your doom.

WOTR

Quote from: Camazotz on January 27, 2020, 12:05:27 PM
Spy vs. Spy
I have a few full face respirators at work that might look good done up like this... But I assume the custom leather work is where the real value is (and I don't know that you could accommodate the oversized cartridges that are advertised as removing chlorine, organic vapours, H2S and even the coronavirus... )

paladin1991

Quote from: Hog on January 24, 2020, 10:09:38 AM
Have I told my SARS stories?

*snip*

peace
Hog 
TL:DR and it happened in a place that isn't important.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 27, 2020, 04:55:55 PM
Expert medical advice.

For you I’d recommend it in suppository form.

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 25, 2020, 02:51:49 AM
Yeah.  No stopping Captain Trips I guess.

I really haven't been right since December myself.  Got sick, got almost well and then rinse and repeat.
Same here.

paladin1991

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 25, 2020, 05:03:11 PM
FUGG!

https://twitter.com/howroute/status/1221179204491993088
Could be gunshots.  I can't tell fm the audio.  If ppl are being shot as they flee, the dinks in the video seem amazingly unconcerned about it.  'shots' are spaced pretty evenly.  My minds eye gets an image of some shithead walking a line and putting a bullet in the back of the head of quarantine violators as they are forced to kneel.  If indeed they are gunshots.

paladin1991

Quote from: Stellar on January 26, 2020, 05:55:09 PM
To Educate Dr. MD MD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpj0emEGShQ
The Dickdr is not really a dick doctor.  He impersonates one so that he can get his grubbly little dick skinners onto as many lengths of man meat as is possible.  That's right.  He's a meat wrangler. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 27, 2020, 05:22:40 PM
The Dickdr is not really a dick doctor.  He impersonates one so that he can get his grubbly little dick skinners onto as many lengths of man meat as is possible.  That's right.  He's a meat wrangler.

You wish, fag!

paladin1991

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 26, 2020, 08:23:03 PM
You are right there is not a laughing matter we have to help Chinese refuges fleeing the Corona virus. We must import as many Chinese as we can because it is the right thing to do and if you do not agree then you are a racist!

I will take a Chinese girl with big bobs that can run AutoCAD and 3d print gun receivers #OnlyTryingToHelp

YOu are right.  I'll take 3.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2020, 05:24:06 PM
You wish, fag!
Dude.  it's 2020 (MAGA!), come out of the closet.  Stop wanting everyone to be gay and just be gay yourself.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 27, 2020, 05:32:38 PM
Dude.  it's 2020 (MAGA!), come out of the closet.  Stop wanting everyone to be gay and just be gay yourself.

I don’t want you to be gay or retarded. Unfortunately, you’re both. :-\

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 27, 2020, 05:10:18 PM
Could be gunshots.  I can't tell fm the audio.  If ppl are being shot as they flee, the dinks in the video seem amazingly unconcerned about it.  'shots' are spaced pretty evenly.  My minds eye gets an image of some shithead walking a line and putting a bullet in the back of the head of quarantine violators as they are forced to kneel.  If indeed they are gunshots.

It's not gunshots.  It's tanks driving down the street firing out little packages of face masks and hand sanitizer.

Country Boys will survive.

WOTR

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 27, 2020, 09:24:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asa5SCbSXPo

82 dead? Remind me again of the population count of China? What percentage does 82 represent? To keep things in perspective, the Spanish flu had the fatality rate pegged between 3 and 6% of the worldwide population.

They have a little work to do in order to get this to even a mild concern.

*MERS. That was the other pandemic that we were all going to be dead from last decade. I couldn't remember what it was.

Quote from: WOTR on January 27, 2020, 09:46:57 PM
82 dead? Remind me again of the population count of China? What percentage does 82 represent? To keep things in perspective, the Spanish flu had the fatality rate pegged between 3 and 6% of the worldwide population.

*MERS. That was the other pandemic that we were all going to be dead from last decade. I couldn't remember what it was.

MERS came out of camels I think.   Give Corona-Chan some time.  It's early yet. She's still just a baby........................

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 27, 2020, 10:24:58 PM
MERS came out of camels I think.   Give Corona-Chan some time.  It's early yet. She's still just a baby........................

Yes. We need more prion talk. RNA, DNA, heck even the biolab stuff is bad but whatever happened to prions, madcow, bovine-encephilitis, Criuzefeld-Jacob , the chronic wasting in deers, etc? And stuff is seas and from fracking? Ameobas, red tides, old flus? Where are 'expert' guests when we need them? Art, you checked out too early...

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on January 27, 2020, 09:46:57 PM

Do some quick math, assuming anything the Chi-Coms will be true, 82 at a hyperbolic rate of increase in that population size in a world of open-borders and supply-chain?

Quote from: albrecht on January 27, 2020, 10:45:29 PM

Yes. We need more prion talk. RNA, DNA, heck even the biolab stuff is bad but whatever happened to prions, madcow, bovine-encephilitis, Criuzefeld-Jacob , the chronic wasting in deers, etc? And stuff is seas and from fracking? Ameobas, red tides, old flus? Where are 'expert' guests when we need them? Art, you checked out too early...

I'd settle just for a real solid expert on the P.R.C.   They've gone apeshit over this - that much is obvious. Question is why? What will happen when the Lunar New Year is over?   

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 27, 2020, 10:53:29 PM
I'd settle just for a real solid expert on the P.R.C.   They've gone apeshit over this - that much is obvious. Question is why? What will happen when the Lunar New Year is over?

I say stop eating live, weird stuff. Less commie. Less high-density population. Ok. Fine. Eat weird stuff, if you must. But not live or abused intentinally for some weird thrill. Doesn't end well. And does not a culture make.

Maybe could-be a Chi-Com plot to finally "end" the traditional stuff? I mean the New Year is big time. Only chamce some minions get to see family or take a bathroom break from city-sized factories making iphones n dildos and etc. Maybe only time suicide nets are lowered?