• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Here is the paper that has caused the alarm.  They don't describe how their model works really and who knows how accurate the data being plugged into it is but the conclusions are alarming.   Figure 3 is where the action is at.   I'm getting off the flu doom train now.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.23.20018549v1.full.pdf+html

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on January 25, 2020, 09:46:40 AM
I thought we were all wiped out by the bird flu, years ago

https://www.ar15.com/forums/outdoors/Art_Bell_interviews_Dr__Gary_Ridenour_about_bird_flu_/17-612477/

I blame the Russians.  Oh, and this guy for colluding with them.

We were. This has all been some crazy dream in the afterlife. Do you really think they’d let a guy like him become president?!

Quote from: ItsOver on January 25, 2020, 09:46:40 AM
I thought we were all wiped out by the bird flu, years ago

https://www.ar15.com/forums/outdoors/Art_Bell_interviews_Dr__Gary_Ridenour_about_bird_flu_/17-612477/

I blame the Russians.  Oh, and this guy for colluding with them.

Yeah - Over. I know. Bird flu, SARS, swine flu, ebola, mad cow, MERS.   Some sort of doom is always being hyped.
I need better insomnia material than prowling the bowels of the internet for this shit.  Maybe watch Leave it to Beaver
reruns until Corona-Chan hits pay dirt.;)

Asuka Langley

QuoteThis is a patient who had a fever of 120 in the Wuhan Red Cross Hospital (Wuhan Eleventh Hospital) a few days ago, convulsing!

https://twitter.com/charlie15112871/status/1221041411543523329

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 25, 2020, 09:54:28 AM
We were. This has all been some crazy dream in the afterlife. Do you really think they’d let a guy like him become president?!
You must be right, Doc.  I'm just glad our crazy dream isn't an absolute nightmare.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on January 25, 2020, 01:26:03 PM
You must be right, Doc.  I'm just glad our crazy dream isn't an absolute nightmare.

Amen.

pate

My favorite conspiracy theory is that Coronavirus was engineered in conjunction with the 5G technology to create a way to do targeted specific individual "purges" in gov't mass killing exercises.

I am Nautical Shore how you infect everybody with a lethal virus that stays dormant until you engage in dissent against the Communist Party, who then uses 5G to "activate" the virus kill-switch.  But it sure sounds like a really neat way to do some population reduction without inadvertently killing off people on "your" side.

I just wonder how this is going to effect the involuntary organ-harvesting trade for China?  I see that the virus gets the dissident "organ donors" to the hospital, what then:  sell infected kidneys to the West?

Wait a minute...  it's brilliant, way better than making the family pay for the bullet that kills you.  You get money for selling the mode of transmission of the virus (infected kidneys &whatnot), THEN sell 5G technology to the capitalist swine.  All that is left to do is identify the "enemies of the State" in the target country and activate their dormant Coronavirus (spread by infected organ recipients) with 5G & their mobile device, boom dead capitalist pig.

Was wondering how this was going to mess with the Chinese organ trade market strategy;  they don't care about no stinking market they're Communists.  They use the market to destroy capitalism and usher in the Glorious People's Revolution!

You know, maybe Rogan is onto sumtheen;  I'm thinking about voting for that stinking Communist Bernie Sanders too.

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on January 25, 2020, 02:20:16 PM
My favorite conspiracy theory is that Coronavirus was engineered in conjunction with the 5G technology to create a way to do targeted specific individual "purges" in gov't mass killing exercises.

I am Nautical Shore how you infect everybody with a lethal virus that stays dormant until you engage in dissent against the Communist Party, who then uses 5G to "activate" the virus kill-switch.  But it sure sounds like a really neat way to do some population reduction without inadvertently killing off people on "your" side.

I just wonder how this is going to effect the involuntary organ-harvesting trade for China?  I see that the virus gets the dissident "organ donors" to the hospital, what then:  sell infected kidneys to the West?

Wait a minute...  it's brilliant, way better than making the family pay for the bullet that kills you.  You get money for selling the mode of transmission of the virus (infected kidneys &whatnot), THEN sell 5G technology to the capitalist swine.  All that is left to do is identify the "enemies of the State" in the target country and activate their dormant Coronavirus (spread by infected organ recipients) with 5G & their mobile device, boom dead capitalist pig.

Was wondering how this was going to mess with the Chinese organ trade market strategy;  they don't care about no stinking market they're Communists.  They use the market to destroy capitalism and usher in the Glorious People's Revolution!

You know, maybe Rogan is onto sumtheen;  I'm thinking about voting for that stinking Communist Bernie Sanders too.

-p

The hobo elite are rising, pate.

Juan

Maybe Pastor Butch will pray for us all.

Dr. MD MD

Art, I don’t have long. They’re probably already triangulating my call [cough, cough, pant, pant]. The truth about this virus is it’s not human or animal [pant, pant, pant]. My God, do I have to spell it out for you?! It’s not of this world [pant, pant, pant] and it was specifically designed to wipe out Asian communists and Ellgab users [whimper, pant, pant]. And this is only phase one of a much [click...dial tone].

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on January 25, 2020, 02:20:16 PM
I am Nautical Shore how you infect everybody with a lethal virus that stays dormant until you engage in dissent against the Communist Party, who then uses 5G to "activate" the virus kill-switch.

It's amazing astonishing what can be done at the nanotech scale. It may as well be fuckin' magic.

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 25, 2020, 02:33:47 PM
The hobo elite are rising, pate.

They are, and they can't stop them.

-p

pate

I for one am impressed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQLTX_njIUo

Nautical Shore how they fit that many back-hoes onto the soccer field.  That must be every back-hoe in the People's Republic driving around in circles and getting in each other's way.  Hopefully, tomorrow they can get all the front loaders in the People's Republic in there, then the day after that all the graders &c...  Can't wait for the day they cram all the boom-cranes in the People's Republic onto that soccer field, that'll be a fun vidya to watch.

It almost looks like they are doing it wrong...

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on January 25, 2020, 10:18:30 PM
I for one am impressed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQLTX_njIUo

Nautical Shore how they fit that many back-hoes onto the soccer field.  That must be every back-hoe in the People's Republic driving around in circles and getting in each other's way.  Hopefully, tomorrow they can get all the front loaders in the People's Republic in there, then the day after that all the graders &c...  Can't wait for the day they cram all the boom-cranes in the People's Republic onto that soccer field, that'll be a fun vidya to watch.

It almost looks like they are doing it wrong...

-p

Mmm...they...