• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Circumcision

Started by Dr. MD MD, January 21, 2020, 11:28:49 PM

paladin1991

As a Dickdr, how many circumcisions have you performed and enjoyed?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 22, 2020, 01:43:24 AM

None but I would be willing to perform a post-birth abortion on you.

ACE of CLUBS

I always thought Dr. was a proctologist with a dental practice in the same office . . . . remember to change your gloves. Don't lick them clean.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on January 22, 2020, 12:17:49 PM
I always thought Dr. was a proctologist with a dental practice in the same office . . . . remember to change your gloves. Don't lick them clean.

I get your mom to do that. She’s used to it.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 22, 2020, 05:04:33 AM
None but I would be willing to perform a post-birth abortion on you.
YOu mean murder me, when you post that, don't you?   Hey, are you related to any politicians?  you have the same last name as another cock sucker.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 22, 2020, 01:48:10 PM
  YOu mean murder me, when you post that, don't you?   Hey, are you related to any politicians?  you have the same last name as another cock sucker.

Kidnostad3

I can honestly say that I have never missed however much foreskin was surgically removed in my early infancy.  To those who are still nursing a resentment over having been involuntarily circumcised I can only say get the fuck over it.  Despite Joe Rogan’s opinion there is much more that argues for it than against it:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/circumcision/about/pac-20393550

If you are still inclined towards Joe Rogan’s point of view rather than the Mayo Clinic’s,  you can always have your foreskin surgically replaced.  While you’re at it, you might also look into having your missing tonsils replaced if you are experiencing a similar sense of deprivation over their loss.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 22, 2020, 05:03:42 PM
I can honestly say that I have never missed however much foreskin was surgically removed in my early infancy.  To those who are still nursing a resentment over having been involuntarily circumcised I can only say get the fuck over it.  Despite Joe Rogan’s opinion there is much more that argues for it than against it:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/circumcision/about/pac-20393550

If you are still inclined towards Joe Rogan’s point of view rather than the Mayo Clinic’s,  you can always have your foreskin surgically replaced.  While you’re at it, you might also look into having your missing appendix replaced if you are experiencing a similar sense of loss over it.

If you'd bothered to read it, you daft old sod, you'd see that the 'benefits', if such they are, are so vanishingly small as to be not worth mentioning. I think the real reason is that most Americans are so naturally filthy and despicable that they can't be trusted to carry out even routine personal hygiene, so they require surgery if their undercarriage isn't to resemble a cheese factory.

They used to routinely perform tonsillectomies in the UK before they decided it was a waste of time. Circumcision is the same.

SredniVashtar

That's unfair. You know he prefers to watch, so he has both hands free.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 22, 2020, 05:38:36 PM
If you'd bothered to read it, you daft old sod, you'd see that the 'benefits', if such they are, are so vanishingly small as to be not worth mentioning. I think the real reason is that most Americans are so naturally filthy and despicable that they can't be trusted to carry out even routine personal hygiene, so they require surgery if their undercarriage isn't to resemble a cheese factory.

They used to routinely perform tonsillectomies in the UK before they decided it was a waste of time. Circumcision is the same.

I can understand why you choose to interpret it that way since in your case there was a surgical cock-up (pun intended) and you were left with a labia and serious gender ambiguity. 

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 22, 2020, 05:38:36 PM

Apparently due to demographic changes there are surgeons making a decent living performing circumcisions in your country. I think the female version is still illegal- or at least not covered by the NHS and frowned upon by the government and human rights campaigners- but I imagine some of these clinics also cash in on those horrible procedures. At some tipping point as population demographics change the female version might become legal.   

Another weird thing to consider. I wonder if there are any "incidences" at these clinics considering sworn enemies are the two main groups who proscribed circumcision per their religion.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: albrecht on January 22, 2020, 07:04:34 PM
Apparently due to demographic changes there are surgeons making a decent living performing circumcisions in your country. I think the female version is still illegal- or at least not covered by the NHS and frowned upon by the government and human rights campaigners- but I imagine some of these clinics also cash in on those horrible procedures. At some tipping point as population demographics change the female version might become legal.   

Another weird thing to consider. I wonder if there are any "incidences" at these clinics considering sworn enemies are the two main groups who proscribed circumcision per their religion.

OY VEY!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 22, 2020, 06:44:50 PM
I can understand why you choose to interpret it that way since in your case there was a surgical cock-up (pun intended) and you were left with a labia and serious gender ambiguity.

Hey Sredni.  Thought this might help to allay your doubts.  Just keep getting your bikini waxes regularly and you’ll be fine. 

https://youtu.be/kTd44-q2_ic

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 22, 2020, 05:40:20 PM

That's unfair. You know he prefers to watch, so he has both hands free.
lol

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 22, 2020, 05:03:42 PM
I can honestly say that I have never missed however much foreskin was surgically removed in my early infancy.

Just wait until you find out what the frenulum is for.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 23, 2020, 10:45:31 PM
Hey Sredni.  Thought this might help to allay your doubts.  Just keep getting your bikini waxes regularly and you’ll be fine. 

https://youtu.be/kTd44-q2_ic

You might want to check this out also. 

THE VAGINA, AN OWNERS MANUAL

https://www.sheknows.com/health-and-wellness/articles/1035545/vagina-owners-manual/

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on January 24, 2020, 03:22:09 PM

If I were to have gotten an ounce more joy out of my gear as it is presently configured I would have long ago died of exertion or been killed by an enraged husband. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 25, 2020, 12:22:38 AM
died of exertion or been killed by an enraged husband

[attachment=1]

Hog

Quote from: Jackstar on January 24, 2020, 03:22:09 PM
I'm pretty sure that the frenulum is used by women as a waypoint for the proper navigation of my penis into their mouths. 

..........either that or it's the thing that moves "to and fro" in a Grandfather Clock.

peace
Hog