Author Roz and the Doc  (Read 383 times)

Roz and the Doc
« on: January 11, 2020, 01:46:02 PM »
Roz and the Doc's online clashes give me a raging clue.

Roz and the Doc
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2020, 01:49:24 PM »
Roz and the Doc's online clashes give me a raging clue.

Don’t even. I was simply trying to be nice to someone I once considered a decent poster here but she’s clearly lost her shit with TDS and there’s no coming back for her. She’s a full on man-hating feminazi now.

Roz and the Doc
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2020, 01:52:14 PM »
Don’t even. I was simply trying to be nice to someone I once considered a decent poster here but she’s clearly lost her shit with TDS and there’s no coming back for her. She’s a full on man-hating feminazi now.

Note to self:  Remember to click the Anonymous button!  :P

Roz and the Doc
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2020, 01:53:20 PM »

I got my eye on you. Give it back!

Anonymous

Roz and the Doc
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2020, 11:29:06 PM »

and here i was wondering why "walks" would be starting a topic in the anonymous forum when he could just observe that md and roz have a thing for one another on any thread. i wonder if you can go back and edit your post.

Roz and the Doc
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2020, 11:43:27 PM »
and here i was wondering why "walks" would be starting a topic in the anonymous forum when he could just observe that md and roz have a thing for one another on any thread. i wonder if you can go back and edit your post.

Nonsense! How could I have a “thing” for someone I’ve never seen?! And even if I could see her it wouldn’t inspire attraction because she’s obviously a triple-chinned Jabba look alike who doesn’t even know how to grill a steak properly. ::)

Roz and the Doc
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2020, 12:25:21 AM »
Nonsense! How could I have a “thing” for someone I’ve never seen?! And even if I could see her it wouldn’t inspire attraction because she’s obviously a triple-chinned Jabba look alike who doesn’t even know how to grill a steak properly. ::)

Well, that was fun. I need to post anonymous more often.  :P

Roz and the Doc
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2020, 12:39:59 AM »
Well, that was fun. I need to post anonymous more often.  :P

Thanks for playing but you’ll be leaving here today with the Bellgab home game.

Roz and the Doc
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2020, 10:48:51 AM »

Can't even delete it!   Imagine my embarrassment. That is what I get for trying to stir shit.   :-[

Roz and the Doc
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2020, 11:45:00 AM »
Can't even delete it!   Imagine my embarrassment. That is what I get for trying to stir shit.   :-[

Stirring shit anonymously is less satisfying.

Try to be more sympathetic and understanding by taping one of her used pads to your face

Roz and the Doc
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2020, 11:47:48 AM »
Consider lunch ruined. :o

Roz and the Doc
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2020, 12:14:35 PM »
Try to be more sympathetic and understanding by taping one of her used pads to your face

What the hell? 

Anonymous

Roz and the Doc
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2020, 12:24:20 PM »

That guy's "Man Card" is permanently revoked.

Roz and the Doc
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2020, 12:36:14 PM »
What the hell?
Bellgab. Never ceases to amaze, shock, and disgust. Even a DD rants can't approach the bizarre, nasty stuff BGers can find on the internet or imagine and post. Praise MV Liberace!

Anonymous

Roz and the Doc
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2020, 12:41:15 PM »

you would know.. you're middle name is "shit"

Anonymous

Roz and the Doc
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2020, 12:44:29 PM »

sick

Anonymous

Roz and the Doc
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2020, 01:16:42 PM »
Roz and the Doc sounds like a particularly shitty morning zoo show, number 3 in the Wyoming market until the police get hold of The Doc's hard drive and Roz is forced to soldier on alone.

Roz and the Doc
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2020, 01:23:31 PM »
Roz and the Doc sounds like a particularly shitty morning zoo show, number 3 in the Wyoming market until the police get hold of The Doc's hard drive and Roz is forced to soldier on alone.

My hard drive is just full of memes. Here’s one for you, snowflake:

Roz and the Doc
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2020, 01:28:55 PM »

heh heh

Roz and the Doc
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2020, 01:36:14 PM »

Also, if we did have a show it would be called The Doc & Roz and it would be number one in all markets, obviously.  ::)

Roz and the Doc
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2020, 03:37:42 PM »
you would know.. you're middle name is "shit"

Groce, I hope you did not just compare a front hole to a back hole

Anonymous

Roz and the Doc
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2020, 07:52:07 AM »
Groce, I hope you did not just compare a front hole to a back hole

snowflake