• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dynamo Hum Solo Show Request

Started by AZZERAE, December 26, 2019, 01:00:37 AM

Rat Fink

Quote from: VC on January 03, 2020, 06:34:57 PM
Along with your hatred towards DynamoHum there seems to be extreme jealousy too. Your denial only makes it stronger! :D Bwahahahaha!

Proof? Duh...

[attachment=1,msg1371025]

[attachment=2,msg1371025]

[attachment=3,msg1371025]

Metron is Azzerae's fuck you dox you bitch too. Don't think Metron's extreme hatred of you, DH, is not BF'd by AzzStab too. These two haters are mated pairs of disgusting wasted lives at AzzStab. They've posted alleged doxing info about you including many alleged pics and mocking sock puppet posts to add to their mayhem of sucking Heater's victim's shag-carpet at every turn possible. Must be a witchy black mirror thang of lustful want-to-bees.

Very Excellent Work!  Just Keeping them honest.  lol.    I am Rat Fink.

DynamoHum

Quote from: VC on January 03, 2020, 06:34:57 PM
Along with your hatred towards DynamoHum there seems to be extreme jealousy too. Your denial only makes it stronger! :D Bwahahahaha!

Proof? Duh...

[attachment=1,msg1371025]

[attachment=2,msg1371025]

[attachment=3,msg1371025]

Metron is Azzerae's fuck you dox you bitch too. Don't think Metron's extreme hatred of you, DH, is not BF'd by AzzStab too. These two haters are mated pairs of disgusting wasted lives at AzzStab. They've posted alleged doxing info about you including many alleged pics and mocking sock puppet posts to add to their mayhem of sucking Heater's victim's shag-carpet at every turn possible. Must be a witchy black mirror thang of lustful want-to-bees, and the one that went away to fuck everything up for themselves too.

I most definitely didn’t get you banned at EG Azz.

timebandit

poor dyno..always a bridesmaid never a bride : (

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on January 04, 2020, 01:16:33 PM
Maybe in a couple of years.

I'm down for us to do a show when your schedule clears. I've also been a bit busy lately, but I'm certain there'll come a time in the future when we can do something - seeing as though our time zones are very similar.

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 04, 2020, 01:21:48 PM
I'm down for us to do a show when your schedule clears. I've also been a bit busy lately, but I'm certain there'll come a time in the future when we can do something - seeing as though our time zones are very similar.

That’s very true, definitely up for it :)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Hog on January 03, 2020, 12:25:48 PM
Being keen on someone doing their own podcast doesn't preclude you from disliking that same person.  Just look to the calls for content that included Falkie2013.  It surely wasn't that people craved the excellent shows that Falkie did, but moreso to provide them with fodder to make fun of him more, or to enable their "Guess the number of stains on Falkie's t-shirt." pools to take place.

Life is too short to listen to podcasters you don't like.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ubyt7iWJ8Q

paladin1991

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 15, 2020, 04:33:38 PM
Where the fuck is Rat Fink!
Maybe someone ratted the little fuck out.  Maybe.

pate

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 16, 2020, 08:37:58 PM

That's the best you can do with this thread title, pal?

Rat Fink

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 15, 2020, 04:33:38 PM
Where the fuck is Rat Fink!

I am here.  Thank You very much for asking.  I am Rat Fink.

Rat Fink

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 16, 2020, 08:37:58 PM

Not yet.  I am Rat Fink.