• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dynamo Hum Solo Show Request

Started by AZZERAE, December 26, 2019, 01:00:37 AM

AZZERAE

You've got the moxy to make it happen, girl!

Do consider a live stream or podcast of your own.

Pretty please?

Nyewalker

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 26, 2019, 01:00:37 AM

Pretty please?

The Little Podcast That Did

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 26, 2019, 01:00:37 AM

Pretty please?

Got a few issues at home that need to be solved before I do a show again. But I am sure I will be shitting up the airwaves soon enough :) 

AZZERAE

Quote from: Nyewalker on December 26, 2019, 01:11:59 AM
L P T D

Yeah, but that's not a solo show (it features co-hosts). I was hoping for a weekly podcast at the least, perhaps a few times per week at the most.

One with Heidi as the focal point, addressing things that are relevant to the boards she frequents, and her personal interests.

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 26, 2019, 03:00:54 PM
Yeah, but that's not a solo show (it features co-hosts). I was hoping for a weekly podcast at the least, perhaps a few times per week at the most.

One with Heidi as the focal point, addressing things that are relevant to the boards she frequents, and her personal interests.

A few times a week???

Azz, how many podcasts do you do a week?

At the moment I’m not sure you would be interested in the boards I frequent. Pretty much stopped posting at EG, and you know what’s going on at BG much more than me.

I’m busy researching a world cruise at the moment on a couple of cruise boards, not really what I think you were hoping for?

:)

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on December 26, 2019, 12:54:51 PM
Got a few issues at home that need to be solved before I do a show again. But I am sure I will be shitting up the airwaves soon enough

You're modest. I'd will cryptorchidism on myself in order to partake in the consumption of this deeply hypothetical broadcast.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on December 26, 2019, 03:05:54 PM
A few times a week???

Totally.

Azz, how many podcasts do you do a week?

Its erratic, but I'd say on average, and when I really get into the groove it can be up to 3 or 4 a week.

At the moment I’m not sure you would be interested in the boards I frequent. Pretty much stopped posting at EG, and you know what’s going on at BG much more than me.

I can see why you would. The Heather stuff is all tumble weeds at this point.

I’m busy researching a world cruise at the moment on a couple of cruise boards, not really what I think you were hoping for?

Hey, K. Dubb is doing a podcast on bread, I shit you not. Anything goes!

Corona Kitty

You and dynamohum should do a show on Heather soon.

DynamoHum

Quote from: username on December 26, 2019, 03:14:42 PM
You and dynamohum should do a show on Heather soon.

That would be a fun show!

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 26, 2019, 03:14:19 PM

I can see why you would. The Heather stuff is all tumble weeds at this point.

She’s got one more 6 week run in her.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on December 26, 2019, 03:17:11 PM
That would be a fun show!

I've got very little to say about Heather Wade, but I'd definitely be game for you and I to do a once-off joint show.

Can you do all the recording and streaming stuff though?

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 27, 2019, 06:19:25 AM
I've got very little to say about Heather Wade, but I'd definitely be game for you and I to do a once-off joint show.

Can you do all the recording and streaming stuff though?

I am sure I could do the recording, as for the streaming... no. I can’t do anything for a while though. Maybe we could tempt MV into a GabCast....

Kidnostad3

Quote from: DynamoHum on December 26, 2019, 03:18:29 PM
She’s got one more 6 week run in her.

That’s what I always said about my first car.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on December 27, 2019, 09:55:25 AM
I am sure I could do the recording, as for the streaming... no. I can’t do anything for a while though. Maybe we could tempt MV into a GabCast....

I'll ask MV is he can run the boards maybe. Perhaps you, he and I could just do a GabCast together though. That'd be interesting!

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 27, 2019, 11:17:58 AM
I'll ask MV is he can run the boards maybe. Perhaps you, he and I could just do a GabCast together though. That'd be interesting!

That would be a great show!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 27, 2019, 11:17:58 AM

Any time.

Hog

Quote from: DynamoHum on December 27, 2019, 12:28:28 PM
Yes it would, Lee's game,  so Saturday night then?

peace
Hog

VC

Quote from: DynamoHum on December 27, 2019, 12:28:28 PM

Just curious... Have you read the insane amount of hatred both Azzerae and Metron have posted multiple times/topics about you at AzzStab?

Jojo

Quote from: VC on January 02, 2020, 06:27:49 PM
Just curious... Have you read the insane amount of hatred both Azzerae and Metron have posted multiple times/topics about you at AzzStab?
AzzStab, lol.

DynamoHum

Quote from: VC on January 02, 2020, 06:27:49 PM

Some of it from the start, then I stopped going as I didn’t really think it was worth looking.

I am sure if Azz and I did a show together some of it would come up, it would be interesting to hear his take on it in person as it were.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Hog on January 02, 2020, 06:02:19 PM
Yes it would, Lee's game,  so Saturday night then?

peace
Hog

My time zone and work schedule causes issues.

AZZERAE

I don't hate Dynamo Hum. I just don't understand her obsession with Heather Wade. But maybe its not for me to understand.

In fact, I'm fond of Dynamo Hum. I wouldn't be publicly stating that I'm keen on her doing her own podcast if I didn't like her.

AZZERAE

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 03, 2020, 09:28:11 AM
You can always call in.

If I have to stay up til 4 am to call in I may as well just do the whole thing.... when it clashes with work it’s a problem.

Hog

Quote from: DynamoHum on January 03, 2020, 07:54:06 AM
My time zone and work schedule causes issues.
That's alright m'lady, I'm enthused that you are amenable to the idea of (co)hosting an episode of the Gabcast. I look forward to hearing that voice of yours again.  I don't know what it is about your voice but "I like it, I like it alot."

You, yourself, personally, have noted the difference in time zones and you being employed, as being obstacles to your participation in North American based podcasts.  That being said, what obstacles is Heather Wade encountering?  Asking for a friend.

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 03, 2020, 09:27:42 AM
I don't hate Dynamo Hum. I just don't understand her obsession with Heather Wade. But maybe its not for me to understand.

Obsession may be a tad strong for this situation, regardless, I'm as happy as a hog in mud that she did that interview with the "man from Greece" that found his way to Pahrump, at his own expense, to "talk radio" with Heather.  I certainly share her interest in the story that is Heather.
1)She was/is a member here at Bellgab.com.
2) She did a couple shows as the "Guitar NEWS" woman on Eric Daw's (Bellgab's "The General") podcast about the guitar world, specifically about guitar repairwork. For the longest time, the show called "Fret Files" available exclusively on MV's Mississippi Mud Digital Radio Network at UFOShip.com.
3) She called into MV's "Gabcast" and the "Spec Sheet with Curtis Thornton" show with ever increasing frequency.
4) She becomes an actual host of "The Gabcast".
5) She and Bellgab's own Aldous Burbank ask for and are given permission to travel to Art Bell's compound where Heather, back then known as [redacted], interviews radio legend Art Bell while Aldous enjoys the cannabinoids that somehow found themselves in his digestive tract.
6)  Art apparently "grows" to like Heather's style and eventually invites her to be his producer for Midnight In The Desert (MITD).  This strains her appearances on "The Gabcast" because now instead of being a straight up Art Bell fan like teh rest of us, she now has "inside knowledge" and cannot/will not divulge certain information, which is fine, BUT there were many instances where she literally mentioned her insider knowledge, but couldn't say anymore about it.  If you know something, but you can't talk about that something, then  as MV stated IIRC "Keep your damn face shut."
7)  In a secret part of Bellgab that was only available to the regular hosts of "The Gabcast", it was mentioned to [redacted} that with her new duties as Arts MITD producer, it may be prudent for her to discontinue her hosting duties at "The Gabcast" to which according to MV she responded, "You're not going to get rid of me that easily."  Liberace has noted in very recent episodes of "The Gabcast" that this was possibly the initial "chink" in [redacted]'s armour which was Bellgab.
8)
9)
15)
209)  Heather Wade continues to live in a dwelling colloquially known as the "CuckShack". It is located immediately next to the Art Bell compound in Pahrump.
210) Heather Wade occasionally "throws the switch" and plays music with her talking in between songs.  The actual sound of her voice during such interludes is markedly different than the voice we here during the early "Fret Files" and during her many appearances on "The Gabcast".
211) During the runup to the July 20 2015 first episode of MITD, the date when Arts non-compete clause with Sirius/XM satellite radio expired. [redacted] raises money and buys ad space on the ad board at Time Square.  You know, the moving letters/words display that told us that the US had landed on the Moon.  That Apollo 13 was in trouble, and eventually that all 3 astronauts had made it safely back to Earth.  Well this same sign was telling US that Art Bell would soon be on the airwaves again, this time on Midnight In The Desert.
212)  Stalkers start shooting at Art Bell, Art quits and hands Heather Bell MITD. She is given carte blanche and she changes NOTHING, not even the music.
213)  Heather Wade continues to perpetuate her incorrect and blatantly untrue history, where she lives in a world where the website that features all types of subjects dealing with Art Bell AND the podcast that deals with all things related to Bellgab.com do not and have NEVER existed. This certain podcast carrying the name "Gabcast" being the sole reason how Heather Wade, residing in downtown Merced, California, was able to have her, then normal voice, made the 3 bones inside of Art Bell's ears move in such a manner, as to cause Art Bell, one of the worlds most secretive and private people, to make [redacted], now HEather Wade the full time producer of his show MITD.  Such a huge and life altering chance for the California girl who always wanted to be on the radio, is handed the keys by a living radio legend.  If it weren't for MV's The Gabcast and/or GeorgeNoory Sucks.com/CoastGab.com/Bellgab.com, not only would the world have NEVER heard of [redacted] or Heather Wade, but we certainly would not have had Art Bell coming back for his Sirius/XM satellite radio show, nor his self streamed Midnight In The Desert show.  In denying the existence of Bellgab.com and the huge role that it played in HER life, Heather Wade is displaying traits normally associated with unsuccessful and untalented radio personalities. Successful personalities are open, honest, truthful and most importantly REAL. 

Azz, as you can see, there really is a lot to Heather Wade and her history related to all things Art Bell.  I myself view Heather Wade NEWS with varying degrees of fascination.

In fact, I'm fond of Dynamo Hum. I wouldn't be publicly stating that I'm keen on her doing her own podcast if I didn't like her.
Being keen on someone doing their own podcast doesn't preclude you from disliking that same person.  Just look to the calls for content that included Falkie2013.  It surely wasn't that people craved the excellent shows that Falkie did, but moreso to provide them with fodder to make fun of him more, or to enable their "Guess the number of stains on Falkie's t-shirt." pools to take place.

Yay, my first multi-quote.

peace
Hog

VC

Along with your hatred towards DynamoHum there seems to be extreme jealousy too. Your denial only makes it stronger! :D Bwahahahaha!

Proof? Duh...

[attachment=1,msg1371025]

[attachment=2,msg1371025]

[attachment=3,msg1371025]

Metron is Azzerae's fuck you dox you bitch too. Don't think Metron's extreme hatred of you, DH, is not BF'd by AzzStab too. These two haters are mated pairs of disgusting wasted lives at AzzStab. They've posted alleged doxing info about you including many alleged pics and mocking sock puppet posts to add to their mayhem of sucking Heater's victim's shag-carpet at every turn possible. Must be a witchy black mirror thang of lustful want-to-bees, and the one that went away to fuck everything up for themselves too.