• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Name Something You Trust More Than Democrats

Started by pyewacket, December 09, 2019, 10:00:27 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on December 15, 2019, 12:22:51 AM
I have understood this about you ever since you pretended that the butter tart was not the superior tart just to disagree. I knew that you didn't believe in the argument that you were making, and that you recognized that there was no debate to be had. Yet you soldiered on- grasping at straws and setting up straw men to knock down.

A forum is always better with some debate and some disagreement. I was just sad to see you posting it "off board" where some of us were likely to not see it and not respond.

Now things trusted more...

Haha you really want to die on that hill?  As I recall, last time you began with an apology and ended with an explanation and it was only my love of mercy that prevented me from wiping the floor with your miserable excuse for a national pastry.

My remarks were legitimately in response to a question Azz raised in his podcast.  But I knew I could count on VC (who is already my nominee for next year's bellgabber of the year for his devotion to pot-stirring and internecine strife) to make sure they got the attention they deserved.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 15, 2019, 01:16:21 AM
school you on how to argue like a man...

Let me guess. It involves a thesaurus, right?

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 15, 2019, 01:27:43 AM
Haha you really want to die on that hill?  As I recall, last time you began with an apology and ended with an explanation and it was only my love of mercy that prevented me from wiping the floor with your miserable excuse for a national pastry.

My remarks were legitimately in response to a question Azz raised in his podcast.  But I knew I could count on VC (who is already my nominee for next year's bellgabber of the year for his devotion to pot-stirring and internecine strife) to make sure they got the attention they deserved.

The Christmas season is upon us. That means that I have already been the recipient of three wonderful tarts. One with pecans, on without, and the other had a great, home-made pastry shell that was the best ever. Damn the apologies, the Butter tart reigns supreme!

Now... I thought that VC was supposed to be some Azzgab poster? Would that not qualify him as Azz of the year?

WOTR

Quote from: pate on December 15, 2019, 01:44:18 AM
The dreaded Krampus...

Several years back there was a kickstarter Krampus beer stein. I truly regret that I do not own one. What would say "Christmas" like shitposting on Bellgab while plastered and downing more suds out of a Krampus stein?

As it is, I have had to be satisfied with port from a wine glass this evening...

*In case you thought I was joking...

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 14, 2019, 07:05:00 PM
Oh ok but why should I go somewhere else to seek consensus when that is the very thing to which I object?  I think we are at our best and most entertaining when we squabble and fight so I do my bit on occasion.
Put on a shirt, you damn faggot.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2019, 01:46:27 AM
Let me guess. It involves a thesaurus, right?

Haha no I only get that out when Shreddie is around.

Start with not taking everything personal.  Here I am critiquing consensus which can't possibly be any one person's fault and is only tangentially related to politics -- it is the same reason ellgab is dull with their endless lame jokes about whether Heather's goose is finally cooked -- and you act like I've lain an axe to the very trunk of Consurrvatism, demanding I lend my voice to the perpetual choir here and recite the conspiracy catechism.  How boring would that be?

Pye can't help taking it personally because she is a girl and that is what they do but you have no fucking excuse.  Your purse is bigger than mine.

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on December 15, 2019, 02:02:48 AM
The Christmas season is upon us. That means that I have already been the recipient of three wonderful tarts. One with pecans, on without, and the other had a great, home-made pastry shell that was the best ever. Damn the apologies, the Butter tart reigns supreme!

Now... I thought that VC was supposed to be some Azzgab poster? Would that not qualify him as Azz of the year?

No VC never reads azzgab because Metron started it to collect everyone's ip address so he can see where we live.  Just last week he posted aerials of my house revealing I didn't get the final mow in before the rains came and that the blackberry patch in the back yard is really a little larger than one man can claim for fruit production.

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on December 15, 2019, 06:02:59 AM
Put on a shirt, you damn faggot.

Nothing will come between me and my poncho.  Fat boy.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2019, 11:16:04 AM
So, you’re so self-critical that you can’t point out and make fun of obvious corruption, hypocrisy and double speak?! How uncritically partisan of you. I think it may be time to feed your dozen stray cats. ::) ::)
Isn't it about time for you to go off on Kidnostad3 for his Bushy fealty?

Or is this a practice round? 8)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2019, 10:47:35 PM
I just think it would be more contrairian of you, especially for someone like you, to actually be critical of the corruption of the deep state rather than of those that are. It really seems like you’re taking the pussy way out. Resume faggorty.

What is it in your developmental period that caused such great power to be imbued in the word "faggot"?

Metron2267

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 15, 2019, 08:22:18 AM
No VC never reads azzgab because Metron started it to collect everyone's ip address so he can see where we live.  Just last week he posted aerials of my house revealing I didn't get the final mow in before the rains came and that the blackberry patch in the back yard is really a little larger than one man can claim for fruit production.

Damnit, I thought those were stinging nettles!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Karo on December 15, 2019, 10:56:48 AM
Isn't it about time for you to go off on Kidnostad3 for his Bushy fealty?

Or is this a practice round? 8)

No, I think perhaps he’s finally seen the light about the Bushes “conservatism.” Either that or he’s let it go...but here you are again to dredge it up and keep it going. So, is this going to be Karogab now?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Karo on December 15, 2019, 11:00:38 AM
What is it in your developmental period that caused such great power to be imbued in the word "faggot"?

Running across faggots like you, metron.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2019, 11:09:15 AM
No, I think perhaps he’s finally seen the light about the Bushes “conservatism.” Either that or he’s let it go...but here you are again to dredge it up and keep it going. So, is this going to be Karogab now?
Just making note of how your alleged conservative purity has a sliding outrage scale, faggot. 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 15, 2019, 08:18:14 AM
Haha no I only get that out when Shreddie is around.

Start with not taking everything personal.  Here I am critiquing consensus which can't possibly be any one person's fault and is only tangentially related to politics -- it is the same reason ellgab is dull with their endless lame jokes about whether Heather's goose is finally cooked -- and you act like I've lain an axe to the very trunk of Consurrvatism, demanding I lend my voice to the perpetual choir here and recite the conspiracy catechism.  How boring would that be?

Pye can't help taking it personally because she is a girl and that is what they do but you have no fucking excuse.  Your purse is bigger than mine.

I doubt it. I think you’re the one going snowflake over this.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Karo on December 15, 2019, 11:11:05 AM
Just making note of how your alleged conservative purity has a sliding outrage scale, faggot. 8)

The Bushes weren’t conservatives. The fact that you think they are just shows what a Koolaid drinking CNN watcher you are. Are you here to bring us all back to that phoniness again, globalist, faggot?

Metron2267

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2019, 11:12:27 AM
The Bushes weren’t conservatives.

Shocking revelation, have a mint?

QuoteAre you here to bring us all back to that phoniness again, globalist faggot.

I detest globalism as you well know, one note. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Karo on December 15, 2019, 11:12:37 AM
So faggots = power in your diseased mind.

So noted.

No, quite the opposite. I wonder how long Lee will let you try to dominate this board with your bullshit for this time?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Karo on December 15, 2019, 11:14:35 AM
Shocking revelation, have a mint?

I detest globalism as you well know, one note. ::)

Then why do you keep trying to defend some of the biggest globalist, like the Bushes, who work for the Rockefelkers? Strange for an anti-globalist, don’t you think?

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 15, 2019, 08:22:43 AM
Nothing will come between me and my poncho.  Fat boy.
And put on some decent pants.  Lee doesn't appreciate exhibitionists.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2019, 11:09:15 AM
I thought it was AzzHatGab.  ;D