• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Name Something You Trust More Than Democrats

Started by pyewacket, December 09, 2019, 10:00:27 PM

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 10, 2019, 03:32:43 PM
My Godfather.  One of the most prominent influences in my life.  Great man who could recite any poem by Kipling, Tennyson and Service.  No matter the length of the poem. My Mom was his secretary.
Nice!

pyewacket

Quote from: pate on December 10, 2019, 06:14:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O-SX_W0lrQ

Well! As long as this can be used with one finger- I know just who to give this to for Christmas.

Rats- not available in the Philippines or England.

aldousburbank

Saudis in the states for military/flight training.

analog kid

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 10, 2019, 07:23:03 PM
Saudis in the states for military/flight training.

Didn't you get the memo? The right loves the Saudis now.

pate

Quote from: analog kid on December 11, 2019, 01:24:31 PM
Didn't you get the memo? The right loves the Saudis now.

Maybe that was the joke?  (Thanks, Obama!)

Anyhow, back on topic:  Vladimir Putin.

WOTR

Freaks... Midgets, bearded ladies, pinheads, fat ladies, and the generally deformed... Particularly when they all get together.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on December 12, 2019, 12:40:01 AM
Freaks... Midgets, bearded ladies, pinheads, fat ladies, and the generally deformed... Particularly when they all get together.

One of us! One of us!

pyewacket

Is it just me, or do these so called 'freaks' look far more mainstream than your average SJW,  Antifa, Feminist, et al?

SpaceMeowMaid

Michael Aquino's preschool lessons

[attachment=1]

WOTR

Quote from: pyewacket on December 12, 2019, 12:58:27 AM
Is it just me, or do these so called 'freaks' look far more mainstream than your average SJW,  Antifa, Feminist, et al?

I always found the early freaks to be of real interest. At a time when there was not the safety net and public programs to help support them, it was a damn good living. On the one hand, you are hired to perform as a freak- to act like the missing link and to be pointed at, laughed at and commented on. On the other hand, often you are making more than most doctors or lawyers.

If you have ever read about Zippy the pinhead (he was in freaks) you find that he was severely mentally handicapped- but he loved performing. When he was put in an institution after his guardian died, the doctors found him to be extremely depressed and released him to another performer who took him out on the road again. They say that at the end of his life he would perform on the street (or beach? I really don't recall the specifics) and just wanted the attention.

I seem to recall that Tom Thumb actually lent the money to the circus to stay financially solvent for awhile as he was loaded. It strikes me that you would not do that for a place where you were mistreated, made to feel out of place, or for a job you despised.

Gabba Gabba, Hey!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1CruTgaD1M

pyewacket

pyewacket

Quote from: Liberace! on December 12, 2019, 11:28:23 AM
Those aren't real?

Only the ones with 3 xs in the name- that means they're extra special, or so I'm told.

Lilith

#CircleOfFriendsâ,,¢

pyewacket

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on December 10, 2019, 01:15:52 PM
Wearing underwear purchased from the Good-Will used clothing store . . . .  :o

For anyone new at this, here's a handy Good Will hint: Always remember- yellow in the front, brown in the back.

Kidnostad3

A lawyer who starts a response to my question with  “You’ve got to trust me on this.”

Kidnostad3

A dentist who works out of the trunk of his car.

Kidnostad3

An all-night ham and egg joint named “Larry and Dave’s Shangri-La.”

WOTR

Prince Andrew with a fresh supply of roofies.

Kidnostad3

A carton of eggs with the expiry date crossed out with a sharpie.