• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Name Something You Trust More Than Democrats

Started by pyewacket, December 09, 2019, 10:00:27 PM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: pate on December 10, 2019, 09:20:43 AM
MV "fixing" my laptop.

There's no fixing laptops.  They're remotely programmed to self destruct and become beyond economical repair if you don't buy the extended warrantee.  No, really! 

Juan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 10, 2019, 07:59:05 AM
Not these days. ::)
You’ll change your mind when the Senate Republicans wiggle things around so that the impeachment is foiled by some technical objection, leaving the dims to continue to shriek their claims.

Kidnostad3

An Obama appointed Inspector General who finds that there was adequate predicate for the Russia Investigation and that no political bias was involved and then goes on to cite 17 major breeches of law or protocol including misquoting testimony and multiple lies.   Screw it.  I’m not paying that speeding ticket I got.  Afterall, it was an honest mistake and I didn’t see the school zone sign because a school bus was blocking it. 

Uncle Duke

An Oprah chartered leadership academy for girls.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on December 10, 2019, 11:14:12 AM
You’ll change your mind when the Senate Republicans wiggle things around so that the impeachment is foiled by some technical objection, leaving the dims to continue to shriek their claims.

That sounds like wishful thinking to me...very wishful thinking! ::) ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qNs75UaG3A

Kidnostad3

A poll worker with a death’s ’s head tat on her neck and an eyebrow piercing who accepts alien registration cards for identification purposes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on December 10, 2019, 11:14:12 AM

By then a lot of Dems will be shrieking about their coming indictments. ;)

ACE of CLUBS

Wearing underwear purchased from the Good-Will used clothing store . . . .  :o

ItsOver

Heater Wad's Kingdom of Nye show schedule.  Oh, yeah, and Hoagland will be doing a show this Saturday, too.

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 10, 2019, 11:16:40 AM
An Obama appointed Inspector General who finds that there was adequate predicate for the Russia Investigation and that no political bias was involved and then goes on to cite 17 major breeches of law or protocol including misquoting testimony and multiple lies.   Screw it.  I’m not paying that speeding ticket I got.  Afterall, it was an honest mistake and I didn’t see the school zone sign because a school bus was blocking it.
Heh, heh, heh.  "Your honor, the defendant has whacked at least 30 victims but we could find no malicious intent or bias against the victims..."

pyewacket

This is fun!

A marriage proposal from Henry the 8th.

ItsOver

Quote from: pyewacket on December 10, 2019, 02:34:43 PM
This is fun!

A marriage proposal from Henry the 8th.
This could be a fun family game for the holidays.

pyewacket

Yep- it aught to 'anger up the blood' and make things nice and festive.

My next nomination is- Charles Ponzi.

Quote from: albrecht on December 09, 2019, 11:22:38 PM

Yep. By Dr. Fred Schwarts even, as I recall. Used to be easily found at yardsales and used book stores. Likely on Amazons now?  On phone n cant look up. But,basically, commies tell you what they will do and keep the promises.

My Godfather.  One of the most prominent influences in my life.  Great man who could recite any poem by Kipling, Tennyson and Service.  No matter the length of the poem. My Mom was his secretary.