• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bugs bigfoot map

Started by henge0stone, December 09, 2019, 09:47:38 PM

henge0stone

I genuinely dont think art lied on his show and just let people spew nonsense buy the buggs map I think was legit bs. Art always said that he wouldn't reveal the map cause of legal trouble buggs might get in. Once buggs died again art had the map mentioned it but instead of giving it to an investigator he again hid behind buggs and legal trouble citing buggs family. Wtf does his family have to do with anything? The it was just such a sorry excuse. We heard little of the map too.

albrecht

Quote from: henge0stone on December 09, 2019, 09:47:38 PM
I genuinely dont think art lied on his show and just let people spew nonsense buy the buggs map I think was legit bs. Art always said that he wouldn't reveal the map cause of legal trouble buggs might get in. Once buggs died again art had the map mentioned it but instead of giving it to an investigator he again hid behind buggs and legal trouble citing buggs family. Wtf does his family have to do with anything? The it was just such a sorry excuse. We heard little of the map too.
Great radio. Still on repeat better than stuff now. But, you decide... things not 'disclosed' and 'agreements' etc?

Buggs Map
Mel's Hole(s) locations
Super secret Fatima "3rd" or others
Art's Parts
Fidgets not paid for
Claim to be high-level Mason as 'joke' 
Kathleen Keating's anti-Christ id 
I figure folks can recall more....leave 'em guessing or fantasy or...?

Gd5150

Always nice to see the rare post about Art Bells radio show on a forum about Art Bells radio show.

The dude building a giant Tesla coil in his garage I believe to make a time machine?

ItsOver

Quote from: henge0stone on December 09, 2019, 09:47:38 PM
Art, or more likely, Ramona, knew when he/ she had stumbled on a good thing.  When listnership went through the roof when Art first switched to doing paranormal, that was it.  His voice and style were made for radio and the whole paranormal schtick made for great late-night entertainment.