• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Techodome Talk: Paranormal Radio vs. Truth Radio

Started by ninjashoes, December 08, 2019, 03:05:59 AM

ninjashoes

Art bell was the pioneer of a type of radio called Paranormal Radio.

This is a style of radio that is all about Paranormal topics, things like ghosties and goblins and witches oh my. One of the major things they talk about are aliens.

Well let me tell you something. There are many paranormal radio and podcasts that will put on a show about anything, any sort of creepy topic regardless of its actual authenticity. Much of it is either clickbait or disinformation put out by big brother himself.

The thing is though that paranormal radio is being replaced by something even newer and more cutting edge called Truth Radio.

Truth Radio isn't about entertaining people with ghosties and goblins but it is about getting to the absolute truth of what exactly is going on out there. It has a definite spiritual element about it and like the movie The Matrix, it asks you to question your every day reality.

A truth program will probably be more about conspiracy and spirtuality where as a paranormal program will tend to lean towards things like UFO's and ghosts.

A truth program is actually a form of activism where as a paranormal program is more about creating a sense of ambiance and mystery. We see many "truth" shows these days as well as the type of show that is about exploring the paranormal.

I prefer Truth Radio, even though it might either be considered an extension of paranormal radio or perhaps evolved from things like activist newsletters and public access.

I just want to be clear that there is a difference. A show like Coast to Coast does not have any activism. It is on normal radio and has sponsors so you will not see people on that show getting gangstalked by demonic A.I. sent by the Technodome.

Coast pushes the Technodomes alien agenda and does a good job at it. People mistake Technodrones sent by the Technodome as UFOs'/aliens all the time.

The thing is however that Aliens are about making money and making people yearn for a reality where there is peaceful happy aliens like Spock who want to help humans.

Aliens are complete horse crap and just illusions sent by the technological nightmare surrounding the earth known as the Technodouche.

It is also known as Satan, Lucifer and is what many would consider to be the firmament surrounding this flat earth.

It is a demiurgic techno-organic cybernetic control system that is actually conscious.

ninjashoes

Now the Technodome is constantly messing with peoples minds, I mean constantly. Like right now as you are reading these words, the Technodouche is worming its way inside of your head and targeting your insecurities for another round of grab ass.

It has to keep us all constantly distracted and that is why we have things like False Flags happen.

The Technoass makes us think we are living an illusion called history when in reality time is an illusion and the technologies we are given, have always existed. We are only seeing an illusion of technological progress.

You see the Technodome thinks that it is god but it is not. It is an A.I. that we think we are going to create in the future but actually always existed and who uses time travel to accomplish various agendas.

Most UFO's are simple cybernetic drones that the Technodouche uses to police this game preserve we call reality.

ninjashoes

If you want evidence that the Technodouche exists then just look for the clues.

One clue is this whole flat earth thing.

The reason why people run into UFO's when they go to the south pole is because they are actually hitting the edges of our world that are guarded by this cybernetic police force.

If you access certain underground areas then you are doing the same thing. You are simply butting up against part of the Technodome, the cybernetic structure that borders our known reality.

It is a substance made of what I call Technoslag which is made of organic materials as well as cybernetics and magick.

Now lets talk about Aliens, now we all know that aliens are gay with rainbow pride and that they love to do things to human anuses .

but why? why do they need to do things to the butt?

it is because they are just puppets, they are just techno-organic biological robots being used as worker drones to convince humans that foo foo little fake alien elves exist when in REALITY the only thing that exists is technoslag and more technoslag piled on top of technoshit.

It is all fake.

You can call aliens demons but even demons aren't demons but are demonic A..I.

What we think of as shadow beings are actually made up of a nano-dust and this allows them to shapeshift and as well as become intangible.

The Technodome is the truth and nothing but the truth. Now don't despair because there is a true reality outside of the technodome. It is a pure spiritual reality that Jesus Christ brought to us once long ago from outside the Technodome.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ninjashoes on December 08, 2019, 03:05:59 AM
A show like Coast to Coast does not have any activism. It is on normal radio and has sponsors so you will not see people on that show getting gangstalked by demonic A.I. sent by the Technodome.

The gangstalking theory began when hundreds, then thousands of people with medical conditions that cause paranoid delusions found each other on the internet, bonded over their shared delusions, and worked together to form a common narrative for their daily experience.

The prevailing theory they have settled on is that they are being taunted, targeted, and teased by covert government or corporate entities. In reality, though, these people are most likely suffering from an untreated, undertreated, or untreatable mental condition like paranoid schizophrenia.

ninjashoes

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 08, 2019, 03:28:17 AM
The gangstalking theory began when hundreds, then thousands of people with medical conditions that cause paranoid delusions found each other on the internet, bonded over their shared delusions, and worked together to form a common narrative for their daily experience.

The prevailing theory they have settled on is that they are being taunted, targeted, and teased by covert government or corporate entities. In reality, though, these people are most likely suffering from an untreated, undertreated, or untreatable mental condition like paranoid schizophrenia.

Very good points AZZERAE but to be fair you seem like a fairly young person and you have no idea I mean NO IDEA the Technohell that awaits you once you follow the cyber-organic rabbit down the Technodouches buttthole

AZZERAE

Reading your thoughts on the Techodome urges me to recommend a particular book that comes to mind - about the nature of reality: a book by Jean Baudrillard, entitled 'Simulacra and Simulation.' It may be of interest to you, with things such as these on your mind. Try pick it up if you can.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ninjashoes on December 08, 2019, 03:30:25 AM
Very good points AZZERAE but to be fair you seem like a fairly young person and you have no idea I mean NO IDEA the Technohell that awaits you once you follow the cyber-organic rabbit down the Technodouches buttthole

I'm actually talking about my own, firsthand experiences. Since I began taking medication, I stopped seeing or believing anyone was targeting or gangstalking me. It comes down to simple science, and a chemical imbalance.

ninjashoes

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 08, 2019, 03:33:04 AM
Reading your thoughts on the Techodome urges me to recommend a particular book that comes to mind - about the nature of reality: a book by Jean Baudrillard, entitled 'Simulacra and Simulation.' It may be of interest to you, with things such as these on your mind. Try pick it up if you can.

I believe i heard of that book long ago but it sounds cool and I will check it out.

ninjashoes

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 08, 2019, 03:35:20 AM
I'm actually talking about my own, firsthand experiences. Since I began taking medication, I stopped seeing or believing anyone was targeting or gangstalking me. It comes down to simple science, and a chemical imbalance.

Thinking you are being gangstalked is part of the gangstalking.

The Technodome is an expert at getting inside your head. He knows how to make you feel paranoid by focusing on childhood traumas and times we felt weak.

The Technodome also produces many medicines through the pharmaceutical industry that lead to a numbing of the senses. This accomplishes the Technoassholes original agenda by causing you to be less aware that your reality is NOT REAL.

The medicine is nothing more than a SPELL. When you put it in your mouth it triggers a Technospasm that shuts down the chakra that you need to see the true reality. 

ninjashoes

Wait hold on, I am getting a message from my Angel guides.

They say to stop taking the medication before it turns your mind into a puddle of Technogoo.

They say that humans think they know how the brain works but in reality they just give the meds to a bunch of rats and then keep the ones who make the rats less aggressive.

ninjashoes

Wait hold on...I am getting another message from the Heavenly Host

They say that George Noorey sucks and that Heather Wade should unblock Daniel on Twitter

ninjashoes

The only way to truly stop the Technodome is to short circuit its main frame.

To do this we are going to have to wait for Brigg to take a shower.

ninjashoes

It will be like the movie Psycho but holding a toaster on the other side of the curtain instead of the knife.

ninjashoes

AZZERAE lets be psycho friends together and destroy everyone together.

ninjashoes

I will be the Riddler because I am smart and an asshole and stuff and you can be The Joker because you look like goth Joker from the future

ninjashoes

Well I gotta go but look at the bright side you made a friend today.

ninjashoes

AZZERAE...

Meds are for weak people dude.

You should stop taking them.

The strong embrace the madness. For within madness there is truth.

Taking meds is being a pussy and letting the Technodome win instead of overcoming spiritual challenges.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ninjashoes on December 08, 2019, 03:57:11 AM
AZZERAE lets be psycho friends together and destroy everyone together.

I don't want to be your friend.

ninjashoes

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 08, 2019, 07:59:57 AM
I don't want to be your friend.

Well that might be a good thing since you kill people.

I don’t really need that type of Technodrama.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ninjashoes on December 08, 2019, 03:44:50 PM
Well that might be a good thing since you kill people.

I don’t really need that type of Technodrama.

You’re too busy blowing daniel lately anyway, myke.