Author Azzerae's World  (Read 6462 times)

MV

Azzerae's World
« Reply #180 on: December 04, 2019, 05:42:16 AM »
While I consider my Vocaroo clips open source (within reason), I would discourage you from re-posting my artwork. It is not yours, and you do not have written permission from me to use it.

Please see the attached document - below - for further warning/consideration.

Regards,

Azzerae

P.S. I will be placing a copyright notice on all future artworks. Should you choose to continue to republish my artworks, I will escalate this to further legal action.

Ep30

pt1
https://vocaroo.com/cfcc8m7ggdo
pt2
https://vocaroo.com/bW5ToVAEagi
pt3
https://vocaroo.com/2sDFNNZZ27i
pt4
https://vocaroo.com/lF7fqOQsLf9

Please enjoy my thread with new show.

Who needs to see your suicidal fantasy art work. It's depressing to look at it. Nothing of value will be lost.
Sure you have a lawyer, you can't even afford a shrink. heh heh

Azzerae's World
« Reply #181 on: December 04, 2019, 05:48:06 AM »
Yeah, for you.

Because youíre too much of a pussy to call in to the GabCast.

If youíre representative of the kind of faggot that does then I know Iíve made the right choice in that regard. Why are you so desperate to have me call in anyway? Hoping to hone in with a voiceprint, loser? ::)

Azzerae's World
« Reply #182 on: December 04, 2019, 05:48:37 AM »
I make my podcast for myself and about 3 other people. Not to grow it, not to have it turn into anything more than what it currently is.

If you find the show uninteresting, why you keep hanging on my every word is beyond me. Just another bunch of insecure losers trying to bully someone they perceive as an easy target.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #183 on: December 04, 2019, 05:51:23 AM »
I make my podcast for myself and about 3 other people. Not to grow it, not to have it turn into anything more than what it currently is.

If you find the show uninteresting, why you keep hanging on my every word is beyond me. Just another bunch of insecure losers trying to bully someone they perceive as an easy target.

And yet here you are asking for that. ::) ::)

MV

Azzerae's World
« Reply #184 on: December 04, 2019, 05:53:32 AM »

Hey, half man, so why you are posting links to your vocal vomits here?

Azzerae's World
« Reply #185 on: December 04, 2019, 05:54:19 AM »
If youíre representative of the kind of faggot that does then I know Iíve made the right choice in that regard. Why are you so desperate to have me call in anyway? Hoping to hone in with a voiceprint, loser?

A dismal, poor attempt at trying to frame your fear of phoning in to the man whose ego you stroke daily as a choice, rather than a dead giveaway that youíre terrified of everyone finding out what a pansy you are, with the delicate voice of a fairy.

All you ever are is more and more of the same. Itís always unpleasant, underwhelming and unremarkable crossing paths with you, in any way whatsoever. Which is why itís something best to be avoided.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #186 on: December 04, 2019, 05:57:19 AM »
Why [is Azzerae] posting links to [his] vocal vomits here?

I posted one, by the way. And then, the archive of old shows was explicitly requested.

Thereafter, I ceased doing so. And some other person has been posting the shows as they are released.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #187 on: December 04, 2019, 06:03:57 AM »
A dismal, poor attempt at trying to frame your fear of phoning in to the man whose ego you stroke daily as a choice, rather than a dead giveaway that youíre terrified of everyone finding out what a pansy you are, with the delicate voice of a fairy.

All you ever are is more and more of the same. Itís always unpleasant, underwhelming and unremarkable crossing paths with you, in any way whatsoever. Which is why itís something best to be avoided.

And yet here you are choosing to interact with me. ::) ::)

Yes, your posts are dismal, poor attempts. You got that right.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #188 on: December 04, 2019, 06:16:52 AM »
Fuck you.

MV

Azzerae's World
« Reply #189 on: December 04, 2019, 06:19:40 AM »
Fuck you.

AZZERAE, the official ladyboy of Bellgab by "her" own admission loves to wear makeup and paint "his" nails hot pink.
Way to go beezy.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #190 on: December 04, 2019, 09:42:14 AM »
brig, I think itís time for your Iím so scared meme. ;)

ok  :)

Azzerae's World
« Reply #191 on: December 04, 2019, 09:58:57 AM »
While I consider my Vocaroo clips open source (within reason), I would discourage you from re-posting my artwork. It is not yours, and you do not have written permission from me to use it.

Please see the attached document - below - for further warning/consideration.

Regards,

Azzerae

P.S. I will be placing a copyright notice on all future artworks. Should you choose to continue to republish my artworks, I will escalate this to further legal action.

I was only trying to help. lol.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #192 on: December 04, 2019, 10:00:32 AM »
I was only trying to help.

All you had to do was ask.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #193 on: December 04, 2019, 10:02:57 AM »
All you had to do was ask.

Less work for me, no problem.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #194 on: December 04, 2019, 10:06:30 AM »
Less work for me, no problem.

Its not your job. You've done all this "work" voluntarily.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #195 on: December 04, 2019, 10:27:45 AM »
AZZERAE, the official ladyboy of Bellgab by "her" own admission loves to wear makeup and paint "his" nails hot pink.
Way to go beezy.
Sounds like a nice hook-up with the DigitalPigSnuggler.  A match made in Hell BellGab.  Praise Lee and start the nuptials.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #196 on: December 04, 2019, 10:38:53 AM »
Sounds like a nice hook-up with the DigitalPigSnuggler. A match made in Hell BellGab.  Praise Lee and start the nuptials.

Not you again...

::)

Azzerae's World
« Reply #197 on: December 04, 2019, 11:00:36 AM »

Azzerae's World
« Reply #198 on: December 04, 2019, 11:24:15 AM »
Thank yeeewww!

Remember, you were the one who came at me first. And you followed that up with "you'll get over it." Well, I never did. You're just a bully, punching down. Rich American scum!

Azzerae's World
« Reply #199 on: December 04, 2019, 11:29:17 AM »
Remember, you were the one who came at me first. And you followed that up with "you'll get over it." Well, I never did. You're just a bully, punching down. Rich American scum!
Sounds like AssRat needs some more rratsmounting001 therapy.  ;D

Azzerae's World
« Reply #200 on: December 04, 2019, 11:32:12 AM »

Azzerae's World
« Reply #201 on: December 04, 2019, 11:36:53 AM »
strike two
Hurry along, AssRat.  rratsmounting001 will pitch you your balls.  ;D

Azzerae's World
« Reply #202 on: December 04, 2019, 11:57:50 AM »
If you're not intentionally making bad jokes for the purpose of irony, I pity you.

VC

Azzerae's World aka Vegan Azz Pops Carrot Top w/No Show But Here!
« Reply #203 on: December 04, 2019, 04:57:04 PM »
I was only trying to help. lol.

You were sincerely helping AssStab, since you somehow found artwork that matched each podcast theme. Like WTF. This wasn't custom made for his-her podcast?

You had to get the artwork from Azz somehow...

VC

Azzerae's World A Meat Hater Shitting Vegan Hate Imagery
« Reply #204 on: December 04, 2019, 05:14:17 PM »
Sounds like AssRat needs some more rratsmounting001 therapy.  ;D

Waayyy better than his-her solo monologues. A fitting co-host. Can't wait for Metron and Tootsie to call-in or co-host too. Bwahahaha!

Still waiting to hear from his SO/GF that posted for years in his shared account here. Why hasn't s/he been posting anywhere or co-hosting? Time to come out. ;)

Azzerae's World A Meat Hater Shitting Vegan Hate Imagery
« Reply #205 on: December 04, 2019, 08:14:01 PM »
Waayyy better than his-her solo monologues. A fitting co-host. Can't wait for Metron and Tootsie to call-in or co-host too. Bwahahaha!

Still waiting to hear from his SO/GF that posted for years in his shared account here. Why hasn't s/he been posting anywhere or co-hosting? Time to come out. ;)
AzzHat, rrats gone wild, maniacal Metron, wacko wootsie... what a collection of loons.  Too bad they keep escaping from the BarfGab asylum.

VC

Azzerae's World
« Reply #206 on: December 04, 2019, 08:50:32 PM »

What a complete retard you are. You're just like Tootsie Wootsie. TW is probably your imaginary he-she gender bender SO/GF/BF alter? YOU posted Episode 30 here, dipshit, BUT you did NOT post it to your own forum yet, even now, it's not there. Stupid is as stupid does.

Kind of makes you wonder about your Tootsie Wootsie cancerous cry baby foul lies with your copyright bullshit here. WTF? You gave your episode to TROLL to post here, but you didn't even post it yet to your own forum. What a loser with your TROLL copyright games... SoooOOOooo needy to be 'here'.

How could TROLL have even obtained Episode 30 retard.

I see Metron has cured you well.

Welcome back. Post often. Bwahahaha! :D

Azzerae's World
« Reply #207 on: December 04, 2019, 09:15:27 PM »
What a complete retard you are. You're just like Tootsie Wootsie. TW is probably your imaginary he-she gender bender SO/GF/BF alter? YOU posted Episode 30 here, dipshit, BUT you did NOT post it to your own forum yet, even now, it's not there. Stupid is as stupid does.

Kind of makes you wonder about your Tootsie Wootsie cry baby foul lies with your copyright bullshit here. WTF? You gave your episode to TROLL to post here, but you didn't even post it yet to your own forum. What a loser with your TROLL copyright games... SoooOOOooo needy to be 'here'.

How could TROLL have even obtained Episode 30 retard.

I see Metron has cured you well.

Welcome back. Post often. Bwahahaha! :D

No, it was posted there.  I remember it had cool Chinese characters you could click on for the vocaroo links which, sadly, didn't make it across the border.

VC

Azzerae's World Is AssStab Tootsie Wootsie and/or his SO/GF/BF?
« Reply #208 on: December 04, 2019, 09:30:37 PM »
No, it was posted there.  I remember it had cool Chinese characters you could click on for the vocaroo links which, sadly, didn't make it across the border.

Ahh, I see it now, it's not in his podcast archive but in his discussion thread. Sorry for the mistake.

Butt... AssStab sounds just like Tootsie Wootsie with all this cry baby BS. He was giving reports about TW in his podcasts too. Sameo, sameo, TW sheit she/it cancerous crap except now its copyright and mental illness and private knowledge about TW's condition.

I don't think Azz can stay away. Too bad he has to sheit on his one helpful friend here... TROLL, besides you, of course.

Azzerae's World
« Reply #209 on: December 05, 2019, 12:46:56 AM »
AzzHat, rrats gone wild, maniacal Metron, wacko wootsie... what a collection of loons.  Too bad they keep escaping from the BarfGab asylum.

The facility you're locked away in has great Wi-Fi huh. Be a good boy and swallow down them pills in the little cup. That way the straitjacket won't be slapped on again.

welcome to my world