• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Your guess as to what type of vehicle other Bellgabbers use?

Started by Snipe Smack, August 22, 2019, 11:23:15 AM

Snipe Smack

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 22, 2019, 03:24:42 PM
Heather Wade as seen from Airyn Bells window

Hahaha . Still, not as funny as the flip for me.

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 23, 2019, 02:10:53 AM
pate?

You got the color right.  I drive a Lincoln Town Car. I walk to and from the bar, btw.  A little insulted that you insinuate I drive drunk.

I have recently installed a trailer hitch on it.  Next weekend I plan to get a small trailer-load of sand, 11 cubic feet or so for top-dressing the bent-grass seed I am going to put down.

I can't find any images of a Town Car towing goofy stuff around.  Last week I towed a stand-up mower on a trailer for a friend to test it out, worked great.  Should have taken a picture, it was hilarious.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on August 25, 2019, 10:40:53 AM
You got the color right.  I drive a Lincoln Town Car. I walk to and from the bar, btw.  A little insulted that you insinuate I drive drunk.

I have recently installed a trailer hitch on it.  Next weekend I plan to get a small trailer-load of sand, 11 cubic feet or so for top-dressing the bent-grass seed I am going to put down.

I can't find any images of a Town Car towing goofy stuff around.  Last week I towed a stand-up mower on a trailer for a friend to test it out, worked great.  Should have taken a picture, it was hilarious.

It was just a joke, my friend. I wasn’t insinuating anything beyond that.

P.S. Thanks for being responsible.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 23, 2019, 02:00:01 AM
Aldous

Ding!
For several years my ride was a '64 International 30' bus with kitchen, shower, dining area, office, and bedroom with a deck. Small block with split-shift differential gave 9mpg regardless of city or highway. It was one of the most smoothly driving rigs I've ever driven making coast to coast journeys a pleasure. I've owned several RV's since then but none approached the level of joy that trusty old hippie bus seemed to have built into it.