• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Your guess as to what type of vehicle other Bellgabbers use?

Started by Snipe Smack, August 22, 2019, 11:23:15 AM

VC

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 25, 2019, 11:57:16 AM
Ding!
For several years my ride was a '64 International 30' bus with kitchen, shower, dining area, office, and bedroom with a deck. Small block with split-shift differential gave 9mpg regardless of city or highway. It was one of the most smoothly driving rigs I've ever driven making coast to coast journeys a pleasure. I've owned several RV's since then but none approached the level of joy that trusty old hippie bus seemed to have built into it.

Pics?

How about a wild adventure tale or two? GabCast or post. :D

pate

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 25, 2019, 01:41:04 PM
Gnoory

That image needs a serious photo-shop with the igNooron kielbasa to make it really pop...

-p

artbell_ghost

Quote from: AvDaBr on August 25, 2019, 01:02:45 PM
Art Bell

my most favorite moment on bellgab is this post.

don’t tell heather you haters

ItsOver

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 25, 2019, 01:41:04 PM
Gnoory

LOL.  I can see Jorch behind the wheel of the Weinermobile, cruising the streets for hot dates and turkee sammiches. Tommee would be straddling the weiner, of course.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on August 25, 2019, 02:36:23 PM
LOL.  I can see Jorch behind the wheel of the Weinermobile, cruising the streets for hot dates and turkee sammiches. Tommee would be straddling the weiner, of course.

Yeah, he wouldn’t fit inside. ;D

AvDaBr

Quote from: ItsOver on August 25, 2019, 02:36:23 PM

Nah. Tom's the driver of the lead vehicle.

Hog

Uncle Duke- as he gives the vibe that he is a self sufficient man and would relish the extra workload of both driving the sled AND taking pictures along he way.  He also had no issue with giving up his AirForce Commission, so that he could have the opportunity to fly the CIA's "sports car version of this a/c.

Paladin 'cause he likes to be able to shoot stuff and doesn't mind a little "wet work" when it's required.  Paladin was always miffed because this jet only carried 3 missiles at a time.

Pate: this suits Pate because he can sit in the back and conduct his Mach 3+ Ethanol studies while the Pilot up front can do all the driving.  Some of the pictures and the Signals Intelligence are a little blurry.  Pate always blamed the "turbulence at 82,000 feet." His Pilot when questioned replied "It's whatever my backseater said it was.  I was busy flying the plane."

Jackstar in the back taking care of the flower delivery vehicle aka the Jackdrone, with Liberace up front flying the jet(and keeping Jackstar "inline").  If Liberace discovers that Jackstar has been sending the the Jackdrone to single women around New York city, who haven't even been sent flowers, Liberace simply sends Jackstar on a "cooling off period" by hitting the ejection button on the rear ejection seat sending Jackstar out into the Mach 3 slip stream and -70ºC temperatures at 80,000 feet.

Here's a Jackdrone prior to being fitted onto a carrier aircraft

And here is a picture of the carrier vehicle with the Jack drone attached on its back.

After Jackstar and Liberace almost hurt themselves one day, the powers at be relegated the Mach 3+ Jackdrone delivery aircraft to the ground, while the Jackdrone continued it's service of flower delivery within the city of New York using a "safer" launch vehicle, the B-52.  This BUFF is carrying 2 Jackdrones, one under each wing.
On the ground

And airborne

I have covered all 4 variants of the "Blackbird" The A-12(single seat highest fastest version-civilian pilots only, AF pilots had to resign their commissions), M-21-D-21 Drone Launcher(M=Mothership D=Daughtership,M-21 would fly at MAch 3+ over 80,000 feet, and the backseater-the LCO or Launch Control Officer would release the D-21, the D-21 would fly over say China, taking pictures and then would release the film cartridges which would begin to fall back to Earth via a parachute while an awaiting C-130 Hercules would "pluck" the parachutes and film cartridges out of the air and recover them via the back end cargo ramp of the Herc-very similar setup to the early spy satellites that would eject their film cartridges within re entry vehicles ), the YF-12A Mach 3+ interceptor that was armed with 3 AIM-47 Falcon long range air-air missile and the most known the SR-71 2 seater multi-payload spy ship.

peace
Hog