• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bart Ell's thread

Started by Metron2267, August 14, 2019, 04:12:09 PM

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on August 18, 2019, 10:57:28 PM
How are you today, brig? It's sooooooo good to see you! Did I ask how you're doing? Got your coffee?

I'm amazing today Liberace!  Thank You for asking.  Always nice to see you around.  I do have my coffee.  I also have candles and special occasion gif's.  If you need any, just ask.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 18, 2019, 10:59:19 PM
hey gang! i brought bacon and a truckload of +1's with me.

You're always so thoughtful!

+1

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 18, 2019, 10:59:19 PM
hey gang! i brought bacon and a truckload of +1's with me.

No speeding! Is it properly licensed? Did you honk the air horn at little kids when they did that thing with their arms like you're supposed to?

Hi Richard Groyper! How are you today?

+1

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on August 18, 2019, 11:00:24 PM
I also have candles and special occasion gif's.

Do you have candle gifs?

K_Dubb

I brought this piñata!

Quote from: Liberace! on August 18, 2019, 11:01:40 PM
No speeding! Is it properly licensed? Did you honk the air horn at little kids when they did that thing with their arms like you're supposed to?

Hi Richard Groyper! How are you today?

+1

i ran over no fewer than 5 children and at least 2 senior citizens just to deliver these +1's. the warm feelings these +1's will bring to all my friends are worth more to me than any of those dead corpses meant to their families.

Lee, im doing awesome. how are you buddy?

+1 (almost forgot)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Liberace! on August 18, 2019, 10:40:18 PM
You duplicitous cunt. You meandering, twiddling, duplicitous sucker of Satan's penis. You are dead to me.
Oh stop it, you charlatan.  There is only one cunt here that sucks satan's penis to get her vile energy to turn good people against one another.  And it AIN'T ME, LeeBelchAn!!! 
You're supposed to be an adult.  You're supposed to be setting an example of "maturity" for your children.
I'm a bit surprised that . . . .

OMG - wait . . . I haven't heard you talk about your children for a very long time.   You used to keep us up dated on their progress.  Sometimes we could hear them playing in the background during a GabCast show.  But it has been a very long time since you spoke or posted about your children, or their mom.

Either you are NOT MV, or there is a heart breaking situation going on in your life right now that would explain why you are behaving in the retched way you are at this time. :'( :'( :'(

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 18, 2019, 11:07:08 PM
Oh stop it, you charlatan.  There is only one cunt here that sucks satan's penis to get her vile energy to turn good people against one another.  And it AIN'T ME, LeeBelchAn!!! 
You're supposed to be an adult.  You're supposed to be setting an example of "maturity" for your children.
I'm a bit surprised that . . . .

OMG - wait . . . I haven't heard you talk about your children for a very long time.   You used to keep us up dated on their progress.  Sometimes we could hear them playing in the background during a GabCast show.  But it has been a very long time since you spoke or posted about your children, or their mom.

Either you are NOT MV, or there is a heart breaking situation going on in your life right now that would explain why you are behaving in the retched way you are at this time. :'( :'( :'(

Let the pain and hatred flow! Yeeeessss!

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 18, 2019, 11:03:06 PM
I brought this piñata!

Thank You K_Dubb.  It's lovely!

+1

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 18, 2019, 11:19:41 PM
Forgiveness, Release, and Healing.

Fuck you and your phony high road defense mechanism.

Catsmile

Quote from: Liberace! on August 18, 2019, 10:40:18 PM
You duplicitous cunt. You meandering, twiddling, duplicitous sucker of Satan's penis. You are dead to me.

#LeezSoHotWhenHeTalksDirty
#TickleTheIvory
#YesYesYES!!!
#<BumsASmokeFromGhostArt>

#Winning

# +1

Quote from: Liberace! on August 18, 2019, 11:21:34 PM

indeed.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Catsmile on August 18, 2019, 11:21:46 PM
#TickleTheIvory
#YesYesYES!!!

#Winning

# +1

Hi, Catsmile! How are you today? I've missed you so much! Are you doing ok? Please know that I really really care and I consider you to be a member of my family.

So how are you?

+1

Lilith

Quote from: Catsmile on August 18, 2019, 11:21:46 PM
#TickleTheIvory
#YesYesYES!!!

#Winning

# +1

Great Post!

+1

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on August 18, 2019, 11:21:34 PM

Sew Say We ALL!

Praise MV!

+1

WOTR

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 18, 2019, 11:22:35 PM
indeed.

Hi Groyper.

It's great to see you around here, +1.

I hope your weekend was great, +1

Will there be another investigates video soon? +1

This is great. I'm not limited to one +1 every hour per poster like some other boards. It is sooo freeing. Can I get a hallelujah- can I get a +1?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on August 18, 2019, 11:26:49 PM
Sew Say We ALL!

Praise MV!

+1

Brig... stop corrupting this forum with your evil energy.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on August 18, 2019, 11:33:55 PM
This is great. I'm not limited to one +1 every hour per poster like some other boards.

That's the BellGab difference, WOTR.

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on August 18, 2019, 11:18:09 PM

Wow.  You really have taken control of BellGab.  You got it by the throat and MV by the balls.
I'm just wondering how long you think you can last?  What are you going to say to the Piper when he comes to collect his due?  How much are you going to have left to pay your Karmic Debt?  You are running up one hell of a tab, but you don't need me to tell this to you.
Ah, well.  Might as well draw another pentagram and light your candles.  It is Sunday night after all.
Heh, heh, heh.

Lilith

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 18, 2019, 11:36:15 PM
drunken, lonely old lady meanderings...

Shape up and fly right, Brig.

starrmtn001

I figured something was amiss when I first attacked without logical reason.
The text beneath my name was not written by me.  But we can guess who did write.
The same tactic had been used to defraud me via PM.  Extra dirty pool for I was unaware
what was going on behind my back.

It's fraud, plain and simple.  Nuff said. 8)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 18, 2019, 11:53:49 PM
It's fraud, plain and simple.  Nuff said. 8)

The only fraud here is you pretending to have brig on "ignore."  We all know you precariously shuffle out of your repurposed hospice bed at the rehab center every morning for the explicit purpose of reading what brig has said on bellgab while you were unconscious.

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on August 19, 2019, 12:03:11 AM
The only fraud here is you pretending to have brig on "ignore."  We all know you precariously shuffle out of your repurposed hospice bed at the rehab center every morning for the explicit purpose of reading what brig has said on bellgab while you were unconscious.

Excellent Post!

+1